Everyone here tonight was either Mr. Boddy's victim or accomplice.
死者都曾向他提供了你们的重要信息
Everyone who's died gave him vital information about one of you.
我把他们叫来 就是为了搜集罪证
I got them here so they'd give evidence against him
并迫使他认罪
and force him to confess.
那位司机呢
Yeah? What about that motorist?
他掌握了哪些信息
What kind of information did he have?
战争期间 他是我的司机
He was my driver during the war.
他拿什么威胁你
And what was he holding over you?
他知道我是战争暴发户
He knew that I was a war profiteer.
我偷了航♥空♥雷达零件 并在黑市上出♥售♥
I stole essential air force radio parts, and I sold them on the black market.
我的钱都是这样赚来的
That's how I made all my money.
但这并不意味着我是杀人犯
But that doesn't make me a murderer.
很多飞行员都牺牲了
Well, a lot of our airmen died
都是因为雷达失灵
because their radios didn't work.
那个警♥察♥也是为波迪先生工作的吗
Was the policeman working for Mr. Boddy, too?
那个警♥察♥来自华盛顿
The cop was from Washington.
他在我的付款名单上
He was on my payroll.
我每周贿赂他一次 才能继续经营生意
I bribed him once a week so I could carry on with business.
波迪先生不知怎么发现的
Mr. Boddy found out somehow.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
哦 拜托
Oh, please.
那个会唱歌♥的电报女孩呢
And the singing telegram girl?
她曾经是我的病人
She was my patient once.
我和她有婚外情
I had an affair with her.
我因此丢了执照
That's how I lost my license.
波迪先生也发现了这一点
Mr. Boddy found that out, too.
那就把她和其他人一起放在书房♥吧
Well, let's put her in the study with the others.
现在你们都知道死因了
So, now you all know why they died.
杀死波迪先生的人也想杀死他的同伙
Whoever killed Mr. Boddy also wanted his accomplices dead.
凶手是如何知道他们所有人的
How did the murderer know about them all?
我承认
I mean I admit
我猜这位年轻的歌♥手向波迪先生告发了我
that I'd guessed that this young singer informed on me to Mr. Boddy.
但在今晚之前 我对你们一无所知
But I didn't know anything about any of you until this evening.
首先 凶手需要得到武器 很简单
First, the murderer needed to get the weapons. Easy.
他从我口袋里偷走了钥匙
He stole the key from my pocket.
然后 我们都听从了上校的建议
And then we all followed Colonel Mustard's suggestion
我们分头搜索房♥子
that we split up and search the house.
没错
That's right.
这是上校的建议
It was Colonel Mustard's suggestion.
我们中有人离开了自己的搭档
And one of us got away from his or her partner
匆匆赶往书房♥
and hurried to the study.
桌上放着波迪先生寄来的信封
On the desk was the envelope from Mr. Boddy.
里面有照片和信件
It contained photographs and letters,
有波迪先生线人的证据
the evidence of Mr. Boddy's network of informants.
信封现在在哪里
Where is the envelope now?
不见了
Gone.
被销毁了
Destroyed.
也许是在火中
Perhaps in the fire.
唯一可能的地方
The only possible place.
理清来龙去脉之后
Then, having found out the whole story,
凶手走向橱柜
the murderer went to the cupboard,
用钥匙开锁 拿出扳手
unlocked it with the key, took out the wrench.
然后 我们找到了通往休息室的密道
Then we found the secret passage from the conservatory to the lounge,
在那里 我们发现司机已经死亡
where we found the motorist dead.
没错 我们进不去
That's right. And we couldn't get in.
于是 伊薇特跑向敞开的橱柜
So Yvette ran to the open cupboard,
拿起枪 射开了门
got the gun, and shot the door open.
这时 门铃响了
And then the doorbell rang.
不管是谁 都必须走
Whoever it is, they've got to go away,
否则就会被杀死
or they'll be killed.
晚上好 你有没有想过死后上天国
Good evening. Have you ever given any thought to the kingdom of heaven?
什么
What?
忏悔吧 天国就在我手上
Repent. The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
你不是在开玩笑吧
You ain't whistling Dixie.
世界末日即将来临
Armageddon is almost upon us.
我给你们提个醒 它已经来了
I got news for you. It's already here.
快走
Go away!
但你们的灵魂正处于危险之中
But your souls are in danger.
我们有生命危险 你这个瘪三
Our lives are in danger, you beatnik!
警♥察♥随后赶到
The cop arrived next.
我们把他锁在藏书室
We locked him in the library.
我们忘了放武器的柜子没有上锁
We forgot the cupboard with the weapons was now unlocked.
然后我们又分开了
Then we split up again,
凶手关掉了电闸
and the murderer switched off the electricity.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
又来了
Not again.
开灯
Turn on the lights!
抱歉 我不是故意吓你的
Sorry. Didn't mean to frighten you.
现在说有点晚了
You're a bit late for that!
我讨厌他这样做
I hate when he does that.
之后又发生了三起凶案
Then there were three more murders.
那么是谁杀了他们
So which of us killed them?
我们谁也没有杀波迪先生或厨师
None of us killed Mr. Boddy or the cook.
那么是谁干的
So who did?
那个没有和我们在一起的人
The one person who wasn't with us.
伊薇特
Yvette.
伊薇特 伊薇特
Yvette? Yvette?
她一直在听着我们的谈话
She was in the billiards room listening to our conversation.
她听到了枪声 以为波迪死了
She heard the gunshot. She thought he was dead.
在我们检查弹孔的时候
And while we all examined the bullet hole,
她溜进了书房♥ 拿起匕♥首♥ 跑向厨房♥
she crept into the study, picked up the dagger, ran to the kitchen,
并刺杀了厨师
and stabbed the cook.
我们没有听到厨师的尖叫声
We didn't hear the cook scream
因为皮考克夫人在大叫白兰地有毒
because Mrs. Peacock was screaming about the poisoned brandy.
然后 伊薇特回到了台球室
Then Yvette returned to the billiard room.
她尖叫起来 我们都跑向她
She screamed, and we all ran to her.
她什么时候杀了波迪先生
When did she kill Mr. Boddy?
我说过了
When I said.
我们都跑到厨房♥去看厨师
We all ran to the kitchen to see the cook.
伊薇特躲在书房♥里检查波迪先生是否已死
Yvette hid in the study to check that Mr. Boddy was dead.
他站起身 跟着大家到大厅
He got up and followed them down the hall.
于是 伊薇特用烛台砸向他的头
So she hit him on the head with the candlestick,
并把他拖到厕所
and dragged him to the toilet.
为什么
Why?
制♥造♥混乱
To create confusion.
她成功了
It worked.
她为什么要这么做
Why did she do it?
是否因为她是奉命行事
Was it because she was acting under orders
就是后来杀了他的人
from the person who later killed her?
谁 谁
Who? Who?
谁
Who?
是她的客户吗
Was it one of her clients?
还是妻子吃醋了
Or was it a jealous wife?
还是一名通奸医生
Or an adulterous doctor?
不
No.
是她的雇主 斯卡利特小姐
It was her employer, Miss Scarlet.
你说谎
That's a lie!
是吗
Is it?
你一直都是这样利用她的
You used her the way you always used her.
我们分头搜查房♥子时 你杀了司机
You killed the motorist when we split up to search the house.
我怎么会知道这条秘密通道
How could I have known about the secret passage?
很简单 伊薇特告诉你了
Easy. Yvette told you.
所以 当我们再次分开时 你关掉了电闸
So when we split up again, you switched off the electricity.
对你来说 在一楼很容易
It was easy for you here on the ground floor.
在黑暗中你拿起铅管和绳子 勒死了伊薇特
Then, in the dark, you got the lead pipe, and the rope, strangled Yvette,
再跑到图书室 杀死了警♥察♥
ran to the library, killed the cop,
捡起了伊薇特掉落的枪
picked up the gun where Yvette dropped it,
打开了前门
opened the front door,
从她的照片上认出了歌♥手
recognized the singing telegram from her photograph,
并向她开枪
and shot her.
你没有证据
电影精选列表