好的 它看起来怎样
Right, OK. And how does that look?
既泥泞又湿滑
Really slimy and slippery.
想要爬上去没那么简单
So, it's going to be, like, not too easy to actually climb,
但至少它能容得下我
but at least, you know, it is a chimney.
应该能找到几个能够卡螺栓的地方
I should be able to hopefully get some jams and things in there.
好
Yeah.
只是得非常小心
Just going to have to be very careful.
看这里
Just watch this here.
岩石开始变绿了
The rock, now, is starting to get green,
长满了苔藓和烂泥 我们快到顶部了
like, moss and slime cos we're getting closer to the top now.
因此阻力不够大
So, the friction's not nearly as good.
先前我都能站在那些倾斜着的落脚点上
Before, I could actually stand on quite sloping footholds.
还不算坏到家 但现在越发麻烦了
Not too bad, but now it's worse.
事实上我现在觉得顺着这些裂缝也不容易
Actually, I think the chimney's about to get a fair bit harder.
真难搞
It's so awkward.
我没法以想要的方式移♥动♥
I can't move them the way I want to.
双脚悬空 浑身的重量都压在手上
My feet aren't on anything. I'm just jamming myself!
完全悬空了
Totally wedged in there.
如果能往上几步 就有落脚点了
If I can get up a couple more feet, I can get a foothold.
加油
Go on!
我的胸被卡住了
I'm just, like, chest jamming.
加油 戴夫
Go on, Dave!
现在好点儿了
Ah, that's a bit better!
-还是悬在半空 -现在的位置好多了
- Totally wedged in there. - I'm in a much better position now.
很好 干得好
Nice, well done.
在裂缝中攀爬就是这样
It's funny chimneys are like that.
上一秒还十分绝望 紧接着就能找到落脚点
It's really desperate one second, and then as soon as you
顿时得到解脱
get into the footholds again, you're fine.
能松口气
The relief.
我可能离一个不错的主保护点很近了
Do you know, I think I might be close to a good belay ledge.
很好 这一段就到这里吧
Good. That's some pitch you've done.
我一转身就发现一块很大的平台
I just turned round and there's a great big ledge behind me.
就到这里吧
I think I'm there!
非常厉害 干得好
Brilliant, well done!
我休息两分钟 该你了
OK, I'll just be two minutes and then it'll be your turn.
这个节距很长 相当有挑战
It's a brilliant pitch. Really long.
最难的是前三分之一
The hard part was the first third, really,
因为那部分的岩石上
cos there was a good few spots
虽然有一些可供安装保护点的位置
where I got protection in the rock,
但我过得并不轻松
nuts or cams, but I wasn't really happy with it.
还有不少平台 必须更为小心
And there's quite a few ledges, so if you fell off
以免不慎下滑时没有抓住平台
you'd have to be a bit careful that you didn't catch a ledge.
-这是需要注意的地方吗 -我想是的
- Is that you at the tricky move now? - Yeah. I think so.
确实如此
That's the one.
-还算平稳 对吧 -的确很稳
- A bit balancey, isn't it? - Yeah, really balancey.
你只需慢慢来
You just had to take your time,
确保每一步都稳稳当当的
and then you could just make sure you were solid on every move
这样就能一点一点往上爬
and then it was OK to make progress.
戴夫 你这段领攀真是令我...
Wow, Dave, I'm really impressed with this...
-印象深刻 -是吗
- this lead. - Yeah.
-全靠脚底抹着上 -对
- But, very smeary feet. - Yeah.
抹:一种重要脚法 用脚掌面"抹"在岩石面上
最大限度使用岩石面上的微小起伏和粗糙性质
这次洞穴攀岩我毕生难忘
I'll remember the experience of going down Jingling for a long time.
它似乎唤醒了我内心深处那个探险爱好者
I think it's kind of awakened an inner-caver inside me.
并不是说我又紧接着去探索其他的洞穴
Not that I think I'm going to be rushing down any potholes
但是吧
any time soon, but,
从陌生世界中努力寻求那一丝光明
yeah, it's really interesting to have a light shone
真的是件很有趣的事情
upon a world I don't really know much about.
在还没铺就绳子之前 如果你往下看
You know, when you look down before you see the rope,
你都没法弄清它到底有多深
you can't get a sense of how far it is.
绳索消失在无底的黑暗中
But when you see the rope disappearing down
只能看到岩石上的那些保护点
and you can see your protection clip on the rock
埃兰正在往上爬
and you can see Alan away down there,
这时你会觉得
you're like, "Wow,
如此高度居然都才到第二间距
that's really far and that's only the second pitch."
真是个大洞穴
It's a big hole.
我敢说如果这一段的开始
I reckon if there had been
有那么一米
a spot in the first part of that pitch
没有落脚点的话
where there was another metre without a hold,
我们就根本爬不上来了
it just wouldn't be possible at all.
你总能找到落脚点 这点非常神奇
It's amazing how it's just all there.
攀岩就是这样 总有路可循
Climbing's often like that, I think. It only just works.
-终于搞定了 -非常好
- There we go. - Nice one.
真的不错 值得庆贺
Good one. Cheers!
-这一段刺♥激♥吧 -的确 岩壁变化多端
- Good pitch, eh? - Yeah, it was amazing. So varied.
沿途能够经历很多
There was a bit of everything, really -
底部可以走得很平稳
technical balancey moves at the bottom
裂缝处又遭遇动作变形 难以想象
and then thrutching and chimneys. Incredible!
每次往下看都感觉像是无底深渊
And every time I looked down at my feet it was just into the abyss.
-真是难以置信 -是的 非常棒
- It was incredible. - I know, it's great.
-往上只剩六米多了吧 -对 不远了
- It's only about 20ft to go or something? - Yeah, not far to go.
我都能看到树木了 还有新鲜空气
I can see the trees and fresh air.
我想马上过了这个裂缝
I'm fancying up this chimney up here.
-好 上面见 -阳光下见
- All right, see you at the top, man. - See you in the daylight!
我真的很想赶快爬出这个洞
Looking forward to getting out of this hole, I have to say.
你准备爬着上去吗
Are you going for a grovel and a hovel?
爬着过去
I'm going for a grovel.
信不信由你 这里有块干燥的着力点
There's actually a dry hold here, believe it or not.
眼见为实
I'll believe it when I see it!
蠕动
Squirm!
我一边爬一边自创新技术
I'm inventing a technique as I go.
你的新技术是什么
What's your new technique?
就像一直倒着爬的毛毛虫
It's like the backwards caterpillar.
倒爬的毛毛虫 好吧
The backwards caterpillar? Okay.
-见到日光了 -真棒
- Oh, I can see daylight. - Excellent.
-终于出来 -真是个好消息
- I'm out of here. - Good news.
太爽了
Brilliant.
戴夫和埃兰完成了叮当壶穴的首登
Dave and Alan have put up the first climbing route in Jingling Pot.
攀爬者通常会给他们的路线评级
Climbers give all of their routes a grade.
但这一个很难判断
But this one has been almost impossible to define.
最后我们给了个A3
In the end, we settle for A3,
难度系数非常高
a respectable hard grade.
更重要的是
More importantly,
他们的成功为那些富有创新精神的后续攀爬者
their achievement is one that could open up
开启了一个全新的世界
a whole new world for enterprising climbers.
阳光 我们出来了
Daylight. Here we are.
太美丽了
Superb!
-是啊 -干得好
- Yes! - Well done!
-棒极了 -没错
- Excellent! - Yeah.
我现在还是不敢相信我们居然爬上来了
I'm just amazed that we actually made it happen...
开始我一直都在怀疑
I was really doubting it at the start.
还有点畏缩不前
I was a bit intimidated to start with.
因为开始那段路太湿
It was so wet though,
实在没办法不担心
you can't blame us for being worried about it.
这种攀登能够让我们欣赏到那些
It certainly gives you an appreciation
我们原本看不到的风景
of a part of the landscape that we wouldn't have known,
作为攀岩者
and you think as rock climbers,
征服悬崖峭壁固然令人心喜
we would have appreciated a lot of the cliffs and crags we climb on
但攀登洞穴 还是第一次
have got these caves, we've never been in them.
大多数攀岩者都会满足于一次首登
Most climbers would be satisfied with one new first ascent.
但是我们又踏上新的旅程了
But our team now move on.
约克郡崎岖的沼泽地向南14公里
90 miles south of the rolling moors of Yorkshire,
是德比郡峰区的深谷
lie the deep valleys of Derbyshire's Peak District.
石灰石与奔宁沼泽区的粗砂岩
Here, the limestone of the valleys merge
构成了深谷中的岩石
with the gritstone of the Pennine Moors.
这些山对于攀爬者来说是个更大的挑战
Within these hills is an even harder challenge.
还有很多问题亟待解决
And a number of problems to solve.
这会儿脑中有很多问题 最佳路线
There's a lot of questions in your mind about the best line to take,
哪条路线能走 哪条不能走
what's possible, what's not possible.
这次我们还有时间上的压力
At this moment in time as well, there's a time pressure.
电影精选列表