Come here.
阿什 对不起
Ash, I'm sorry.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事
What the fuck's the matter with you, huh?
把我当傻子吗
Trying to make me look like a fucking idiot?
-不是 -跟他做了吧
- No. - Doing that shit with him, huh?
那混♥蛋♥玩意儿
That fucking prick!
你们他妈在厕所里干什么了
What were you doing in the fucking toilets, huh?
-没干什么 -给他吹♥箫♥吗
- Nothing. - Sucking his cock?
-对不起 -他是不是爽...
- I'm sorry. - Was he feeling...
-滚开 -拜托 阿什
- Fuck off! - Come on, Ash.
只要你♥他♥妈♥开心
Just as long as you have a fucking great time,
还他妈喝醉酒
you know, fucking get wasted.
就什么都不在乎了吧
You don't give a shit about anything, do you?
-你什么都不在乎 -对不起
- You don't care about anything. - Look, I'm sorry.
听着 我道歉 行吗
Listen, look, I'm sorry, OK?
对不起
I'm sorry.
保证没有下次了
I promise I won't do it again.
这是最后一次 行吗
This is the last time, OK?
你知道我爱你
You know I love you.
我们得站出来反抗
We must rise up against these Western pigs
占领我们土地的鬼佬
who occupy our lands.
那些笑着来强取豪夺
Who come at us with smiles to take what's ours
引起我们内斗的家伙
and turn us against each other.
在这种所谓的民♥主♥国家
In this so-called democracy,
要是你谈论穆♥斯♥林♥被残害
if you speak up about Muslims being slaughtered,
你就成了极端分子 对吧
you're an extremist. Huh? Yes?
对 没错
Yes, yes.
但要是你安分老实 沉默 顺从呢
But if you are passive, huh? Silent, easy to control, huh?
你就是好穆♥斯♥林♥了吧
You're a good Muslim. Yes?
像只狗一样 他们丢给你一根骨头
Just like a dog, they throw you a bone.
但是得被狗链拴着吧
But keep you on a leash, ah?
你们知道我说的这种穆♥斯♥林♥
You know the type of Muslim I'm talking about.
为真正的自己羞愧
He's so ashamed of who he is.
给自己起英文名字
He gives himself a Western name.
努力像他的鬼佬主人一样思考
He tries to think and feel like his Western master.
像他们一样生活 成为他们的一员
Live like him, be him!
你跟他说
You say to him...
我的朋友 跟他说
My friend, you say to him,
我们来阻止残杀穆♥斯♥林♥
"Let's stop the murder of Muslims."
他会说 你这无知的外国人
And he would say, "You ignorant foreigner,
你要我危害我的美好生活和国家吗
"You want me to jeopardize my nice life and my country, huh?"
就是这种傻蛋穿着英国足球衫
This is the fool who wears an England football shirt,
说着 我们赢了 对吧
and says, "Ah, we won the match." Huh?
而他旁边的人 穿着一样的衣服
And the man next to him, in the same shirt,
管他叫巴基斯坦佬 对吧
he calls him a Paki, hmm?
一个黑鬼
A nigger.
扪心自问 你们是谁
Ask yourself, "Who are you?"
真正的自己
Really?
好吗 伙计们
All right, matey?
再给我来点酒
I'll just get a couple of pints, please.
凯特好吗
How's Kate?
她昨晚喝多了 还没见过有谁喝那么多
She was off her head last night. I've never seen anyone drink
吸那么多毒的 没个人样
or snort as much as that in my life. An animal.
你怎么没去
So how come you weren't there?
她没告诉你她去玩吗
She not tell you she was out?
本来想让她给我吹♥箫♥ 可她睡着了
I wanted her to suck me off but she passed out.
没事 没问题
It's OK, hey, no problem.
没事 朋友 没问题 没问题
It's all right, my friend, it's no problem, no problem.
来 来 快走 过来
Come, come, move, come.
没事 没事 种族主义混♥蛋♥ 过来
It's all right, it's all right, a racist. Bastard. Come on.
揍他感觉不错
You know, it felt good, what I did.
有时候我们得做些
You know, sometimes to earn respect,
平常不会做的事来赢得尊重
we have to do things we wouldn't normally do.
我们这些人得那样才能赢得
You know, people like us have to do that
大多数人生来就享有的基本尊重
just to get the basic respect most people take for granted.
在阿富汗
In Afghanistan, hmm,
从俄♥国♥人那获得尊重和自♥由♥ 就得战斗
we had to fight to earn respect and freedom from the Russians.
你去过吗
You were there?
什么样
What was it like?
战场上的事都是跟神之间的秘密
What happens on the battlefield is between you and God.
我现在在这
I am here now.
神觉得我还不到时候上天堂
God didn't will it for me to enter paradise.
但我很满足 满足是一种心态
But I'm content, you know? Contentment is a state of mind.
就像巴勒斯坦
Like Palestine.
法律不适合我
You know, law is not for me.
我不想跟伪善扯上关系
I don't want to be part of any hypocrisy.
瞧
Look.
他们有尊严吗
Would you call them dignified human beings, hmm?
他们只是闹着玩
They're just having fun.
朋友 不 我们不同于他们
My friend, no, we are not like them.
几点了
What time is it?
昨晚过得不好吗
You have a rough night?
我的头
My head.
听着 凯特
Listen, Kate.
我觉得我们不该继续了
I don't think we should see each other any more.
为什么
Why?
老生常谈
Same shit every day.
你不知休止
You don't know when to stop.
我23岁 老天
I'm 23, for God's sake.
过几年我就不玩了 我在享受人生
Look, I'll stop when I'm older. I'm enjoying myself.
拜托别大惊小怪的 行吗
Will you just relax, for Christ's sake?
好 我不想跟你继续了 行吗
Right, I don't want to see you any more. OK?
我不想再这样下去
I don't want this any more.
你想的话就继续睡吧
You can go back to sleep if you like.
什么 就这样了吗
Oh, what, just like that?
正式结束吗 对你来说真♥他♥妈♥容易
Black and white? It's so fucking easy for you, isn't it?
你想跟我结束
You want to end it with me and...
就那么结束了
you end it, just like it's nothing.
想走吗 那就走吧
You want to leave? Just go.
别自以为是了
Get over yourself.
阿什
Ash!
恐怖级别依旧为"危险"
The terror level stays at "Critical"
现在
有人说伦敦已陷入困境
and some are calling London a city under siege.
政♥府♥今日宣布
The government announced today
大选会按原计划进行
that it would proceed as planned with the general election.
我们询问是否推迟选举
We ask whether it would be best to postpone the election
才是对公众安全最好的决定
in the interests of public safety.
然而政♥府♥认为
The government, however, may feel
变更选举日期
that an alteration to the
会被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥视为成功...
election date would be seen as a victory for...
好地方
Nice place.
漂亮
Swish.
给我女儿的礼物
Present for my baby daughter.
得检查好小零件
You have to check for small parts.
大学毕业生死于爆♥炸♥
想过他们为什么这么做吗
Ever wondered why they do it?
不能单纯认为他们恨我们吧
Too simplistic to think they just hate us?
那跟这个姑娘有什么关系
What does that have to do with this girl?
看她
Look at her.
你当过兵吗
Have you served for your country?
没有
No.
我在那打过仗
I fought over there.
为了防止这些事在这里再发生
To stop this from happening here. Again.
那时没能阻止 他们不会停止
Didn't stop. They're not going to stop.
我也不会停止战斗
And neither will I.
我会找到他们所有人
I'm going to find every one of them...
送他们去死
and send them to the death they pray for.
喂
Hello?
10分钟后你的信箱会收到一个文件
There's a file for you at the drop box in 10 minutes.
走吧
Come on.
你发出安全信♥号♥♥前犹豫了
电影精选列表