萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因政♥权♥被推♥翻♥后
Iraq has increased the level of its oil reserves
伊♥拉♥克♥的石油储备增加了24%
by 24% since Saddam Hussein was removed.
目前 该国可采石油储量已由原来的
The country has 133.1 billion barrels of extractable oil
1150亿桶增加到1331亿桶
up from 115 billion barrels estimated previously.
-在萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因治下... -臭婊♥子♥
- Under Saddam Hussein... - Fucking bitch!
政♥治♥孤立意味着政♥府♥
political isolation meant little new
对石油鲜有新的勘探
exploratory work was undertaken.
下面是国内新闻
Closer to home, with the
由于当局在民♥意♥调查中遥遥领先
government way ahead in the opinion polls,
这一次大选中候选人辩论的重点
the focus of debate in the upcoming general election today
大选倒计时7天
由经济转向了国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥威胁
switched from the economy to the domestic terror threat.
当局表示自奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥死后
The government claims that domestic terror groups
国内的恐怖集团已经破裂
fractured since Osama Bin Laden's death,
再加上与主要中东国家首脑的合作...
and due to increased corporation with key Middle...
难以置信
Unbelievable!
人们对即将来临的暴风骤雨一无所知
People have no idea about the shit storm that's about to go down.
这是真枪吗
Is this thing real?
别乱玩
Don't play with it.
我瘦了吗
Have I lost weight?
刚想说你看起来不一样了
Was gonna say you look different.
我瘦了 我感觉超棒
I've lost weight. I mean, I feel good.
少了50元
It's 50 short.
把她弄出去
Get her out of here.
我的钱怎么办
What about my money?
把你的手拿开
Get your hands off me.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
你还是个肥猪 哈利
You're still fat, Harry.
-放手 -婊♥子♥
- Get off! - Bitch.
就现在
OK. Now.
跟着他们
Follow them.
在这左转 去市中心
Take a left here, head to the centre of town.
我要进去了
I'm going in.
这人太多
There's too many people.
等他们上楼
They're gonna go upstairs,
发现里面没人 就再没机会了
find there's no one there and that'll be it.
不行
No.
快他妈给我枪
Give me your fucking gun.
在这等着
Wait here.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
躲开
Move!
清道夫
他从不说出目的地
He never stated his destination?
司机一边开 他一边说怎么走
He gave his driver instructions as we went along.
他没怀疑过你为谁办事吗
He never suspected who you worked for?
没有
No.
塑胶炸♥药♥呢
The Semtex?
被抢走了
It was taken.
我事前在其中一块上安了定♥位♥器♥
I placed a tracer in one of the blocks the night before.
发生袭击时信♥号♥♥丢失了
The tracer went offline when the attack took place.
我们正试图远程启动它
We're trying to kick-start it remotely now.
罪犯知道我们那时会在那里
The perpetrators knew we were gonna be there at that time.
他们知道我们的目的地
They knew where we were going.
你没阻止他们
And you didn't stop them?
也许你不该在这了
Perhaps you don't belong here any more.
所以炸♥药♥会给谁毫无头绪
So we've no idea to whom the Semtex was to be delivered?
对
No.
你和我 夏洛特 5分钟后单独谈
You and I, Charlotte, in five.
艰难时期 高层给他很大压力
Difficult times. He's getting pressures from on high.
你尽力了 伊万
You did what you could, Ewan.
夏洛特
Charlotte?
别吸烟
我前夫送的礼物
Present from my ex-husband.
去医院看下 好好休息
Get that seen to and get some rest.
午休时间 还有两分钟
On my break. I've got two minutes left.
没有 我没抽烟
No, I'm not smoking.
我没抽烟 我在走路
I'm not inhaling, I'm walking.
我大喘是因为刚吃完午饭跑回来
I'm out of breath cos I had to rush back from lunch.
金枪鱼三明治 薯片
Tuna sandwich. Tuna sandwich and some crisps,
还有一片巧克力饼干 咖啡 没加糖
and a chocolate biscuit and a coffee, no sugar.
嘿 我们喝一杯吧 就在...
Hey, we gonna go for drinks? Make it...
15分钟后怎么样
about quarter past, yeah?
爸爸还好吗 围栏呢
How's Dad? And the fence?
花♥园♥的围栏
The garden fence.
告诉他再等等 我有时间就回去帮忙
Just tell him to wait and I'll help him the next time I'm up
他的腰可受不了
because his back won't hold up.
我会有时间的 没问题的
I'll get time off. It's not a problem.
我也说不准什么时候 知道了就告诉你
I don't know when. I'll let you know when I know.
马上就好 这是份好工作
Hey, one minute. It's a good job.
还给我时间去喝酒
Gives me time to drink.
去思考 我说的是思考
Think, I said think!
随便想 我拿到了学位
About whatever. I've got my degree,
做什么都行
I can do what I want.
我得走了 我也爱你
Look, I've gotta go, I'm late. Yep, I love you too.
再见再见
Bye. Bye, bye, bye.
抱歉
Sorry.
再见
Seeya.
先生您好 一个人吗
Can I help you, sir? Table for one?
快好了
Almost there.
你怎么弄的
How did you do it?
滑倒了
Slipped.
干重活儿的时候吗
Doing something strenuous?
你女朋友会喜欢这道疤的
Your girlfriend will love the scar.
很性感
Sexy.
是老婆
Wife.
两天后来拆线
Come back in two days, take the stitches out.
估计还是我
Might still be here.
等我一下 取些止痛药给你
Back in a minute with some painkillers.
好
Yeah.
据悉
It's been confirmed
今天中午12:30 在伦敦南部德斯卡尔饭店
that a suicide bombing occurred earlier today
发生一起自杀式爆♥炸♥事件
at 12:30 in the busy South London restaurant, Driscoll's.
目前已确认20人死亡
with currently confirmed casualties of 20
伤者人数仍在统计
and with more understood to be injured.
饭店里满是午间顾客
The restaurant was full of lunchtime customers,
期间饭店内正进行大型会议
including a large meeting being held
热点新闻 已确认20人死亡
会议由2004委员会举办
by the 2004 Committee,
"2004委员会" 成员中有国会议员 中东能源问题顾问 支持伊♥拉♥克♥战争 3名议员死亡
该组织持有中东能源的股份
an organization which had Middle East energy interests
并支持伊♥拉♥克♥战争
and championed the Iraq war.
三名后座议员也在其中
Three backbench MPs were members.
目前确定3位议员都已毙命
All are believed to be amongst the fatalities.
此次爆♥炸♥使用的就是失窃的塑胶炸♥药♥
The same Semtex that was stolen was used in the bombing.
政♥府♥中异见人士认为奥巴马的包容主义
An element in Whitehall feels that Obama's inclusive doctrine
传到我国并使得我们自满起来
has spread across the Atlantic and has made us complacent.
他们正推进彻底改革
They're pushing for sweeping changes.
如果他们发现塑胶炸♥药♥本由我们监控
If they discover that the Semtex was being monitored by us
而我们原可阻止悲剧发生...
and that we could have stopped it...
不用说你也知道当局会作何反应
I don't need to tell you the repercussions for this government,
更何况现在大选将至
especially with the election looming.
时间紧迫 人人自危
The clock is ticking on all of us.
这里只有你我二人 夏洛特
It's just you and I here, Charlotte.
你打算怎么办
What can you do for me?
我们在此悼念彼得·沃尔科·提尔南下士
We are here to remember Corporal Peter Walcott Tiernan,
他在阿富汗为女王和国家而战死
taken from us in the service of Queen and country in Afghanistan.
他英勇地响应了国家的号♥召
He bravely answered his country's call,
离开了他钟爱的妻子 路易斯
and leaves a loving wife, Louise,
兄弟伊恩和丹尼尔 以及母亲玛格丽特
his brothers, Ian and Daniel, and his mother, Margaret.
在此艰难时刻 我们应该从缅怀中
It's at times like these that we must find strength and peace
获取力量与内心的安宁
in the memories of what he meant to us,
他是个好儿子 好兄弟
an honorable son and brother.
他的心智远比25岁成熟
电影精选列表