你真的不一样了
Not the same Cord.
那么
Soy
你不会以恨报怨于我吧
you do not confront me with hate.
不会
No.
那你为什么要和我对抗呢
Then why confront me at all?
加入我
Join me.
抓住我的手
Take my hand.
我会让你见识到你没日没夜寻找的世界
Ah, I can showyou a world where you will find no night or day.
太阳永远高悬
The sun will never rise or set.
我的目标是泽塔
My goal is Zetan.
嗯
Ah, yes.
那就约战破晓时分
At daybreak then.
沙滩之上
Along the beach.
不用
No.
现在
Now.
嗯?
Huh?
蛤?
Huh?
士别三日,刮目相看
Not the same Cord.
你的路就要穿过水域
Your way lies across the water.
你才是被选中者
You are the chosen.
你已经见过泽坦了
You have sought Zetan.
他就在这
Zetan is here.
亲爱的寇德
My dear Cord.
很高兴见到你
I am so pleased to see you.
真想不到什么样的土能养出如此芬芳的花
Extraordinary what the soil here does for the perfume.
请
Please.
他们是谁
(Cord) Who are they?
他们是近授者
(Zetan) They are the Near Ones.
他们研究如何精益求精
They are studying the perfecting of perfection.
你是他们的老师吗
(Cord) Are you their teacher?
不,不是
(Zetan) Noy not really.
我们发现
We have found that the best way is
教育老师和学生的最好方法
for the teachery so calledy and the student
就是让他们在一起
to produce the teaching together.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
嗯,听起来很合理
Yesy it sounds reasonable.
有什么事在忧扰你吗,寇德?
Is something disturbing you, Cord?
没有
No.
像是有什么东西在困惑你
You seem somewhat puzzled.
我想知道我们什么时候开打
I want to know when we fight.
谁
Who?
你和我
You and l.
为了什么
About what?
那本书
The book.
永恒之书
The everlasting book.
很好
Very well.
我们会站到露台,然后让你排练在庆典上的表现
We will go to the terrace and rehearse you in the ceremony.
庆典?
What ceremony?
即将成为永恒之书保管者的人啊
The one that precedes your being made the keeper ofthe book.
等等,我没听明白
Wait! Wait! I don't understand.
这是和谐之座,寇德
This is the seat of harmonyy Cord.
对我来说这座岛上只有和谐而无他物
There seems to me to be nothing but harmony on this island.
是啊,和谐渗透进了这里的一切
Yes, ity uh, permeates everything here.
坐上去吧,快啊,试试
Try the seaty Cord. Go on, try it.
你能看见自己的未来吗,寇德
Can you see your future, Cord?
无尽的和平,无尽的宁静
Endless days of peace.
会有人欲求更多吗?
Is there any man who can wish for more?
我要书
The booky
快点
please.
把书呈上来
The book.
我很肯定你在仅有的几难中活了下来
You have survived several trials, I am sure.
你所经历的难数一定非常可怕
Very frightening they must have beeny
但是你现在即将看到的东西
but what you are about to see now
可能会让你更加震惊
may be even more alarming.
你可以坐上我的位置,寇德
You can take my place here, Cordy
就像多年以前的我一样,没有看过书就做出了决定
without looking into the booky just as I did many years ago.
我要先看
I must look first.
寻者们在来此地路上年复一年地争斗
The seekers fight their way herey year afteryear,
渴望付出惨痛代价
willing, eager to pay a terrible price
看到这本书中的内容
to see what is in that book.
当他们满怀期待地打开书页
And when they fling it open in blazing expectation
才理解了万物的终极答案
offinding all the answers to all life's questions,
他们到底在找什么
what do they find?
自己
Themselves.
这里并没有什么书
There is no book, Cord.
没有启蒙
No enlightenment
除了你自己
outside yourself.
没有东西能带回去吗
There is nothing to take back?
没有
No.
他们都在这,大部分的寻者
They are here, most ofthem.
其他人伪装成凡人
Others have gone back into the worldy
回归了尘世
and in all manner ofdisguisesy
如你所经历的,他们会设置难数考验你
they have provided the trials such as you have experienced.
有些则成为师♥傅♥
Some become teachers.
有一个会吹奏长笛
And one ofthem plays a flute
只有我能听到
that only I can hear!
与你同岁时我被派来寻找那本书
[laughs] I was your age when I was sent to find the book,
最后我成了保管人
and I became the keeper.
现在,寇德,该轮到你了
Now you, Cord- you can be the keeper.
你会享受
You will enjoy it-
无尽的和平与愉悦
the endless peace and pleasure!
让我走吧,寇德!
Release me, Cord!
让我走
Release me.
你已经看到那本书了,寇德
You've looked at the book, Cord.
是啊
Yes.
你看到了什么
And what did you see?
我看到了一切
Everything.