莫桑德!
(crowd) Morthond! Morthond! Morthond!
莫桑德!
Morthond! Morthond! Morthond!
莫桑德 胜
Morthond wins.
佩勒勒
Pelele!
阿加多
Agado!
佩勒勒
(man) Pelele!
佩勒勒 胜
- Pelele wins. - [applause]
阿格尼姆,寇德
(man) Agnim! Cord!
寇德 胜
Cord wins!
莫桑德,佩勒勒
Morthond! Pelele!
莫桑德 胜
Morthond wins!
寇德,莫桑德
Cord! Morthond!
诸位,接下来是总决赛了
Gentlemen, this is the final contest.
莫桑德!
(crowd) Morthond! Morthond! Morthond!
莫桑德!
Morthond! Morthond! Morthond!
莫桑德胜出
Morthond is the winner.
你搞错了吧
You've, uh, made a mistake.
奖牌给错人了
You gave the medallion to the wrong man.
这彩石是你的颜色吗?
Is this your color?
不是
No.
那就没错
There was no error.
他已经倒地了,你还在打他
You hit him after he was down.
比武大会有规则,你犯规了
There are rules, and you have broken them.
你几乎违反了大会的每一条规则
You have chosen to break almost every rule ofthe contest.
你不♥穿♥格斗服,也不归属于任何团体
You wear no fighting clothesy you belong to no group.
我代表个人参赛
I am my own man.
如果你不需要队友
Then why have you come here
为什么还要孤身一人来这里呢?
ifyou need no one but yourself?
我经历了漫长了旅程
Iyve come a long way
来争夺寻找泽坦的权利
to compete for the right to find Zetan
打败他
and defeat him
然后看看他保卫的书中到底有什么
and to see what is in a book he guards.
泽坦和他的启蒙之书
What do you know ofZetan
你都知道什么
and his Book of Enlightenment?
我只知道那本书
Only that it's a book.
那本书囊括了这个世界所有的智慧
That it contains all the wisdom ofthe world.
寇德,击败泽坦的选中者
Cord, he who is chosen to find and defeat Zetan
必须要有蛛网捆大象的本事
must have the ability to bind an elephant with the web ofa spider.
而不是能踢晕他
Not stun him with a kick.
莫桑德就是那个选中者
[laughter] Morthond has been chosen!
莫桑德不过是个舞者
Morthond is a dancer!
我才是真正的武者!
Iym a fighter!
莫桑德自律克制
Morthond has controlled himself.
我们需要的不是你这样的暴燥老哥
You are not yet the tempered weapon that we need.
滚!
Go!
现在就滚!
Now!
走之前先问个问题
One question first.
为什么先前的选中者从没回来过?
Why have all the others you've sent never returned?
路上的考验极为严峻
The trials along the way are severe.
泽坦要以此证明他根本不可战胜
Zetan has proved himselfso far to be invincible.
那是因为你们根本就没有送对人!
It is because you have never sent the right man!
只有我能打败他
But I can defeat him!
寇德!
Cord!
你根本去不了!
You will not go.
我会打败那个“无敌”的泽坦
(Cord) I will defeat this invincible Zetan!
我还会看到他的书里到底有什么
And l will see what is in the book!
一年前,我默默起誓
One year ago, I took a vow ofsilence.
什么时候打破誓言的?
When did you break it?
现在!你为什么跟踪我?
Now! Why are you following me?
你还在因落败于我而生气呢
You're angry because I defeated you.
你根本没有打败我!
You didn't defeat me!
作弊的小人!
You broke the rules!
再打一次!
Fight me again!
毫无意义
It serves no purpose.
生来没脑子的蠢货,打我啊!
You were born without a brain! Fight me!
我想帮你而不是杀你
But I want to help youy not kill you.
那可是泽坦啊,我跟你去
It's Zetan I'm after.
果子哪来不重要,吃下去才重要.
The important thing is eating the fruit, not how you get to it.
继续吃
Eat then.
我叫寇德
My name is Cord.
我在找武术大♥师♥泽坦
Iym looking for a great martial artist called Zetan.
你鼻子旁边有只蜜蜂
[buzzing] There's a bee nearyour nose.
你是谁
Who are you?
昨晚,我看到你创造了奇迹
Last night, I saw you perform miracles.
要是泽坦功夫在你之上
IfZetan's skills are even greater than yours, I-
我还没准备好迎战他
Iym not ready for him.
即便是用尽全力和双目
With all my training and both my eyesy
我也不太可能与你对抗哪怕1秒
I couldn't survive one second against you.
我的功夫可不是用来征服你的
My skills are not there to impress you.
我悟了
Iyve got it!
我知道了
Now I know!
你就是泽坦,而我是那个有眼不识泰山的瞎子
Youyre Zetan. Iym the one who's blind!
你真是泽坦吗?
Are you Zetan?
无论你觉得我是谁
Whateveryou think I amy
或者想让我是谁
or want me to bey
那我就是
I am.
请收我为徒
[bell jingles] Be my teacher.
告诉我你的方法,我想学
Explain what you do. I want to practice.
绳缚二鸟
Tie two birds togethery
虽四翼,亦难飞矣。
and though they have four wings- [chuckles] they cannot fly.
好吧,那我就跟着你,看着学
(Cord) Well, I'll just followyou and watch.
我也不会讲话打扰你
And l won't annoyyou by talking.
相信我,我很安静
I can be silenty believe me.
传说泽坦是一本书的护卫
They say Zetanys the guardian ofa book.
他已经保卫多年了
He's had it for manyyears.
你对这书有所了解吗?知道那是什么吗?
Do you know anything about this book? Know what it is?
你觉得,呃,这书很重要吗
Do you, uh, think it could be important?
如果一个人保卫了一本书很多年,到底哪个更重要?
Ifa man guards a book year afteryear, which is more important?
人还是书?
The man or the book?
这其中有秘密吗?
Is that the secret?
那只猴子试着绕你打转
The monkey tried to circle you-
你不想让它转,然后你也跟着转
and you wouldn't let him- you kept turning.
猴子的方法就是装傻
The way ofthe monkey is to play the fool.
当你嘲笑它的滑稽举动时,它会从你背后咬你
While you laugh at his anticsy he bites you from behind.
暴露它的自我,你也揭穿了它不过是一个伪装成猴子的懦夫
Unmask his ego, and you expose a coward disguised as a monkey.
我会向它们学习
Iyll study them.
仔细观察它们
Iyll watch them very carefully.
你完全地模仿到了他们饶舌不休的毛病
You already imitate their chattering perfectly.
呃
Huh!
我根本没有理由跟猴子对打
I donyt have any reason to fight monkeys.
这堂课毫无价值
This lesson has no value.
人要根据自己地身体状况来学习
One is taught in accordance to one's fitness to learn.
我会撕破我的舌头……
Iyll tear my tongue out and put it-
莫桑德,等等我,我是寇德
Morthond! Wait! It's Cord!
我让我的兄弟们蒙羞了
I have brought disgrace on my brotherhood.
这是泽坦干的吗
Zetan did this?
莫桑德,回答我,发生什么了
Morthond, answer me! How did this happen?
第一难
The first trial.
什么
What was it?
莫桑德,第一难是什么,在哪
Morthond, what was the first trial? Where?
猴子
Monkey.
寇德,奖章
Cord. The medallion.
我就托付给你了
Take it.
我能帮你什么吗,莫桑德
How can I help you, Morthond?
让我光荣地死去
Help me die with honor.
猴子地方法就是装傻
(blind man) The way ofthe monkey is to play the fool.
暴露它的自我,你也揭穿了它
Unmask his egoy and you expose a coward
不过是一个伪装成猴子的懦夫
disguised as a monkey.
来者何人
Who are you?
我叫寇德
My name is Cord.