- 就剩我在处理日常琐事 - 是啊
Yeah, it's hard working with family.
和家人共事很辛苦
Definitely can be.
确实是的
So what's your dream? To have your own bookstore?
那你有什么梦想?自己开书店?
Close.
差不多
I would love to be a rare book dealer one day.
我希望将来做个善本书经销商
You should do it.
你该试试
I will… one day.
我会的,终有一日
It is really beautiful out here.
这里真是太美了
You know, my grandmother would've loved talking books with you.
知道吗?我祖母会喜欢跟你谈论书的
It was her passion. That, and entertaining.
那是她的最爱,书和宴客
You know she started volunteering at the library when she was 14?
知道她14岁就去图书馆做义工了吗?
That's how my grandparents met.
我祖父母因此相识
If you would've heard my grandfather tell the story…
如果你能听到我祖父说往事
He said that she was stacking books in the World History aisle
他会说,她在码放世界史书籍时
when he first saw her.
他们初次邂逅了
He was 15, said he was instantly smitten.
他当时15岁,可谓一见倾心
Walked right up to her and kissed her.
走上前吻了她
They've been together ever since that day.
从此他们就在一起了
That's romantic.
好浪漫啊
Well, it's rare.
嗯,很难得
So is your library.
你的藏书室也是
Do you know how much time and love
知道要花多少时间精力
it takes to create a collection like that?
才能创建这样一批藏品吗?
Oh, it's just stuff. Can't take it with you.
只是身外物,生不带来死不带去
But all of your history is here.
但你的过往全在这里
I can't believe you'd want to walk away from all of that.
不敢相信你要抛开这一切
Just doesn't feel like home anymore.
只是再没家的感觉了
Too many ghosts.
死气沉沉的
So where would you go?
那你要去哪?
I don't know. Somewhere far away.
我也不知道,很远的地方
Forgot to feed Beast.
忘了喂“野兽”
Wow, we've been out here for hours.
哇哦,我们在这聊几小时了
How did that happen?
怎么搞的呢?
You know, this is the first time
知道吗?这是很久以来
in a long time… I've enjoyed being home.
我第一次,喜欢待在家里
Thank you for that.
谢谢你
It was my pleasure.
不客气
Shall we?
走吧?
Yeah.
好
I, I had a really great time tonight.
我,我今晚过得非常开心
Yeah,
嗯
I did, too.
我也是
Um, goodnight.
那么,晚安
Um, can Beast sleep with me?
对了,“野兽”能跟我睡吗?
I really don't think I have a choice in the matter, do I?
我想,在这件事上我别无选择吧?
Probably not.
大概没有
Goodnight.
晚安
Sleep tight.
睡个好觉
Sleep tight?
“睡个好觉”?
- I smell coffee. - Good morning.
- 咖啡的味道 - 早上好
I like your apron.
围裙不错
There's coffee and breakfast. I made…
有咖啡和早餐,我做了
your recipe of scrambled eggs and cheese and salsa.
你“炒鸡蛋、奶酪和莎莎酱”的食谱
A man who cooks.
男人下厨
I like that.
我喜欢
Try this.
尝尝看
Do you like it?
喜欢吗?
- Yep. - That's disgusting.
- 还行 - 令人作呕
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
Oh, no. Mm-mmm.
没关系
I think they're good.
我觉得还不错
They're good. They're perfect.
不错,很好吃
Oh, you think they're perfect?
你觉得好吃?
Good morning, everyone.
大家早上好
- Hey, Angie. - Good morning.
- 嗨,安吉 - 早上好
Look, we'll pick up something on the way.
听着,我们顺路买♥♥点东西
I'm gonna go get cleaned up.
我先收拾一下
And we'll go get the tree.
然后我们去挑一棵树
Go get the tree?
去挑一棵树?
We're gonna decorate the house for Christmas.
我们打算添点圣诞装饰
Alright, then.
那很好啊
He tried.
他尽力了
That's why I do the cooking.
这就是我负责做饭的原因
That looks horrible.
卖♥♥相就很恐怖
Beast?
野兽
You have your own Christmas tree grove?
你有自己的圣诞树林?
- Doesn't everybody? - No.
- 不是人人有? - 对
My grandparents. They planted it.
我的祖父母,他们种的树
And look how happy your grumpy dog is.
瞧你的恶犬高兴坏了
He's definitely lost his grumpiness.
他决不乱发脾气了
At least whenever you're around.
至少你在的时候
You have a Beast in your life?
你生活中有“野兽”吗?
Other than my dad? No, I don't.
除了我爸吗?不,没有
- Why? - I don't know. I just…
- 怎么了? - 没什么,只是
figured you'd have more than enough guys lining up
觉得会有人♥大♥排长龙
to take you out every Friday night.
一到周五就约你出去
I don't want more than enough guys. I want the right guy.
我是宁缺毋滥,期待真命天子
So you believe that there is a…
所以你相信会有
- right one? - Yeah, what girl doesn't?
- 真命天子? - 嗯,哪个女孩不是?
Beast.
野兽
Well, how was your time in the woods?
好吧,你们在林子里玩得如何?
It was perfect.
非常好
Oh, that's an interesting choice in words.
你的用词很耐人寻味
Mm, it's an accurate one.
用词准确
Well, while you two were out,
好吧,在你俩出门的间隙
I took a peek in Hunter's grandmother's Christmas binder,
我偷看了亨特祖母的圣诞节秘籍
and I came across the section
偶然翻到了年度
on the annual Christmas dance.
圣诞舞会那一节
You remember the year that she hosted it here, don't you?
你还记得那年她在这办过,对吗?
I do. I remember it went on all night.
当然,我记得闹腾了一整晚
Six to eleven.
6点至11点
I had everybody out by midnight.
我在午夜前送走了所有人
- Right. - I'm sure it was beautiful.
- 好吧 - 肯定很棒
It was.
是的
It was amazing.
妙不可言
It's a shame that they're gonna have to cancel it this year
可惜今年不得不取消了
because they have no place to host it.
因为他们没地方举办
I can take a hint, Angie.
我懂暗示,安吉
And don't even think about it.
想都别想
I'm not about to host a dance here when I wanna be out of this place by Christmas.
我不会在这办舞会,因为圣诞节前我要搬走
Well, that is a shame.
太可惜了
Especially since Belle is in town.
尤其是贝儿也在镇上
Okay, so maybe no dance this year.
行吧,那今年大概没舞会了
Because we don't have a location.
因为我们没场地
But the Christmas festival is in town tonight.
但今晚镇上有圣诞庆典
It'll be fun.
可好玩了
I would love to go, but I have so much work to do.
我很想去,但我有干不完的活
Hey, if you'd really love to go,
要是你真想去
then I'd love to take you.
我很乐意带你前往
I just wanna make sure that I get all the work done in your time frame.
我只想确保在你规定的时限内完工
I was thinking maybe it's time I re-adjust my time frame.
我想也许我该重新调整时限了
- Hey, Dad. - Sweetheart, is everything okay?
- 嗨,爸爸 - 宝贝,一切都好吗?
- I'm more than okay. - Well, you haven't returned my e-mails
- 好极了 - 你从昨天起就没回
or my calls since yesterday.
我的邮件或电♥话♥了
Oh, I'm sorry. It's…
抱歉,这里
been crazy here.
忙得不可开交
Listen to me.
听我说
If Mr. Lowell is abusive in any way,
如果洛奥先生虐待你
you stand up to him.
你就拍屁♥股♥走人
Hunter wouldn't do that, Dad.
电影精选列表