came through the war together, didn't you?
对
Yes.
我们很看重阿列克谢
We value alexei.
我们会尽力保护他
And we do everything we can to protect him.
抱歉 我不懂你的意思
I'm sorry, I don't follow you.
你们保护他
You protect him?
那可怜的人一定疯了
The poor man must be beside himself.
他宣称他的儿子是被谋杀的
He's claiming his son was murdered.
斯大林告诉我们 谋杀
Stalin tells us that murder
完全是资本主义的弊病
is strictly a capitalist disease.
阿列克谢拿叛国罪开玩笑
But alexei is flirting with treason.
所以你知道必须做什么
So you know what has to be done.
我会找个三楼上的人去处理
I will find someone on the third floor to deal with this.
有谁比你更合适呢
And who better to do it than you?
好的
Done.
你的兄弟
Your brother.
帮帮他 管好他
Help him help himself.
-阿列克谢 -里欧
-Alexei. -Leo.
进来
Come in.
很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我被特地叫来
I have been personally asked
让你们知道官方报告的内容
to share the official report with you.
昨天上午 于10月25日10点35分
Yesterday morning, 25th of October at 10:35,
8岁乔拉·安德烈维的尸体
the body of one jora andreyev, 8 years old,
被发现于瓦尔基东部 距火车铁轨1千米处
was found close by the train tracks at 1 kilometer east of vialki.
他被发现时 全身着衣
He was found fully clothed.
后续的尸检报告
Further examination
被害人尸体和目击者...
of the victim's body and the witness...
我孩子被发现时是光着的
My boy was found naked.
不是的 他被发现时全身都穿着衣服
No. He was found fully clothed.
进一步调查...
Further examination...
火车是不会替孩子脱衣服的
A train doesn't undress a boy.
进一步调查被害人尸体
Further examination of the victim's body
和目击者证词
and witness testimony
以及躯体上多处
show multiple contusions,
淤青和撕裂等可见挫伤后
with bruisings and lacerations to the torso.
符合目击者证词
In keeping with this testimony,
我们相信死亡原因确实是一场悲剧的意外
we believe the cause of death was indeed a tragic accident.
为什么一份报告还要提到他穿着衣服
Why would a report even bother to mention that he was clothed?
这是库兹明少校签署的
This was signed by Major kuzmin.
他是国家内务执法机构的
He is the department of interior crimes against the state.
是国♥家♥安♥全♥部第五总局的
5th main directorate, mgb.
有人杀害了我的儿子
Someone has slaughtered my son!
你的干儿子啊 里欧 你就袖手旁观吗
Your godson, Leo! And you do nothing?
抱歉
I am sorry.
看下报告吧
Read the report.
能看出什么呢
To find out what?
有人杀了你的儿子
Someone has slaughtered your son.
做点什么啊
Do something!
妮娜
Nina!
有人杀了你的儿子
Someone has slaughtered your son!
有人杀了你的儿子
Someone has slaughtered your son!
有人杀了你的儿子
Someone has slaughtered your son!
这简直太疯狂了
This is crazy.
你别这样
You cannot do this.
有人在楼下 他们能听到
I have men downstairs! They can hear everything.
他们不是无缘无故派我来的
There is a reason why they sent me.
懂吗
You understand?
你得保持沉默
You have to be quiet.
里欧 他们不让我见他
They wouldn't let me see him, Leo.
他们不让我见我的孩子
They wouldn't let me see my boy.
阿列克谢 拜托 你能...
Alexei, please, will you just...
-不 你告诉我 -自己看下报告吧
-No, you tell me. -Read the file.
告诉我
Tell me.
我该怎么和我的妻子说
What should I tell her? My wife?
你告诉她
You tell her
要不惜一切去保护那房♥间里的每一个人
whatever it takes to protect every single body in that room.
那里面你所有爱的人
Everybody in there, who you love,
你告诉他们要不惜一切
you tell them whatever it takes.
明白吗
Do you understand?
你就让他安息吧
And you let him go.
阿列克谢 天堂里不会再有谋杀
Alexei, there can be no murder in paradise.
记得吗
Remember?
有个目击者 里欧
There's a witness, Leo.
什么
Excuse me?
一个女人
A woman.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她看到了那男人
She saw that man.
她看见了杀害我儿子的凶手
She saw the man who took my boy.
她看到他了
She saw him.
你有证人
You have a witness?
是的
Yes.
她愿意作证
And she will testify?
也许吧 她家窗户能望到铁轨
Maybe. Her windows overlook the tracks.
她看到乔拉和一个男人在一起
She saw jora with a man.
我的孩子是被谋杀的
My boy was murdered.
-你确定不了 -我很确定
-You don't know this. -I know it.
别骗我 因为你也明白
And you don't lie to me, because you know it, too.
你明白的
You know it.
我要验尸官给安德烈维的孩子做一次完全的尸检
I want the coroner to do a full autopsy on the andreyev child.
我听说
So I heard
在基莫夫时 你和瓦西里有点冲突
there was a problem with vasili in kimov.
抱歉
I apologize.
你只是个平凡的人
You're only flesh and blood.
并不需要通过殴打同僚
Striking a fellow officer
来获得别人的
can bring you the kind of attention
你不想要的关注
you could live without.
不过安德烈维一家你处理得很好
But you did a great service by talking to the andreyevs.
阿列克谢会感谢你的 总有一天会的
Alexei will thank you. One day.
对了
By the way,
布罗德斯基 全招了
brodsky. Full confession.
他供出了七个人
He gave us seven names.
6个安排给别人了
Six went to others.
考虑到你是我最严谨的调查员之一
Considering you're one of my most thorough investigators,
最棘手的那个就交给你了
I gave you the toughest nut of the bunch.
你要求给那孩子做全面尸检
So, you asked for a full autopsy of that boy.
他叫什么
What's his name?
乔拉·阿列克谢·安德烈维奇
Jora alexei andreyevich.
-乔拉 -对
-Jora? -Da.
这个人是你的
This one is yours.
你会了解到 我们掌握的不多
We don't have much, as you'll see.
所以你要收集更多的信息
So you are to collect further information.
如果布罗德斯基交代属实
And if brodsky was telling the truth,
如果那个人是叛徒
if that individual is a traitor,
你就逮捕归案
you are to arrest them and bring them here.
老规矩
The usual process.
有问题吗
Any questions?
要是阅读是奥♥运♥会项目...
You know, if reading was an olympic event...
瑞莎
Raisa!
瑞莎
Raisa!
瑞莎
Raisa!
-别这样 拜托 -请帮帮我
-No, no, please, no. -Please help me!
-别这样 拜托了 -瑞莎
-No, no, no, please. -Raisa!
她有...
She has...
别这样 住手...
No, no...
罪名是什么
What is the charge?
瑞莎
Raisa!
为什么是她
Why her?
因为她藏不住她该死的想法爱乱说话 就是这样
Because she couldn't keep her goddamn opinion to herself. That's why.
伊凡 也许我们该分开走
Ivan, maybe we should go our separate ways.
瑞莎
电影精选列表