天堂里没有谋杀
1933年 是饥荒危害乌克兰人♥民♥
最贫困的时期 每天约有25000人死于饥饿
这由约瑟夫·斯大林的政♥府♥强制行政所导致
此次用饥饿蓄意虐杀的事件被称为
乌克兰人为大饥荒 成千上万的儿童成了孤儿
苏联 乌克兰
你父亲
Your father?
死了
Dead?
你叫什么
What's your name?
那名字我不要了
I don't want it anymore.
那我给你一个新名字
I'll give you a new one.
里欧
Leo.
代表狮子
Like a lion.
失控猎杀 第44个孩子
1945年 柏林 国会大厦
瓦西里 开枪啊
Vasili, fire your weapon!
该死
Shit.
后退 瓦西里 趴下
Fall back! Vasili, get down!
瓦西里 上啊
Vasili, shoot back!
阿列克谢 掩护我
Alexei! Cover me!
冲出去
Let's move out!
瓦西里 开枪
Vasili, fire your weapon!
瓦西里 嘿 瓦西里
Vasili! Hey, vasili!
你可以上来这 已经安全了
You can come up the stairs now. It's safe.
别那么胆小
don't be coward.
没人会毙了你
No one will shoot you.
阿列克谢 就让他自己待着吧
Alexei, just leave him alone.
把旗给他
Give him the flag.
-我吗 -就你
-Me? -You.
你也是 跟我来
You, too. Come with me.
-我吗 -没错
-Me? -Yeah.
里欧 让我们感到荣耀
Leo, make us proud.
我会的 长官
I will, sir.
好了 上去吧 插在塔尖上
Okay. Get up there. On the spire.
现在让人们看看柏林是怎么被红军征服的
Now let's show the people how Berlin has fallen to the red army.
拔下那些该死的手表
Lose the goddamn watches.
怎么了
What?
拔下 偷来的表 不能被看到
Take them off. Stolen watches. They can't be seen.
嘿 里欧
Hey, Leo!
怎么了
What?
上将不喜欢我的手表
Admiral, he don't like my watches.
你拿着
You take this.
他不喜欢手表
He doesn't like watches?
不是 他是不喜欢德国手表
No. He doesn't like German watches.
把旗拿好 到那上面去
Grab the flag and get up there.
没错 过来 拿稳
Yeah, come up here. You take the flag.
好了 等下 等下
Okay, wait, wait.
拿好
Take the flag.
对准风向 我们的旗就可飘扬宣威
Catch a big wind, so we can see our flag.
-不错 就是那样 -像这样
-Good, that's right. -Like this?
是啊 棒极了
Yeah, great.
再来一张
One more.
-你确定 -当然
-You're sure? -Yeah.
里欧·戴米多夫 苏维埃的英雄
1953年 莫斯科
你记得我们的第一次相遇吗
Do you remember when we first met?
瑞莎 记得我们的第一次相遇吗
Raisa, remember when we first met?
你觉得我很无礼
You thought that I was rude.
-你是没礼貌 -哪有
-You were rude. -I was not rude.
你当时一直盯着我瞧
You were staring at me.
我是...
I was...
我是被迷住了
I was mesmerized.
我是被你的美貌迷住了
I was mesmerized by your beauty.
故意提前下车
Even had to get off at the wrong Metro station
就只为了问你名字
just to ask you your name.
我撒谎了
I lied.
是的
She did.
她跟我说她叫莉娜
She told me her name was Lena.
是啊 我那时又不认识你
Yes. I didn't know you then.
所以你又撒了谎
So you still lied.
那时我到公园去见我那美如天仙的莉娜
I turn up at the park to see my beautiful Lena.
但却没人来赴约
No Lena.
而且还阴雨绵绵
It was raining.
下了一周的雨
It was raining for a week.
那时下雨
It was raining?
値得商榷
Questionable.
但后来我还是找到了你
But then I found you somehow.
早上8点15分 在我之前遇见你的那一个月台
8:15 A.M. same train platform that I met you before.
然后我问你...
Then I asked you...
好吧 那天我说服你一起同行
Well, I convinced you to walk with me that day.
我们到学校门口时
And when we got to the school gate,
我握起你的双手
I held your hands,
看着你的眼睛 对你说
and I looked into your eyes, and I said to you,
莉娜
Lena,
莉娜 莉娜 莉娜 莉娜
Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena,
莉娜 莉娜 莉娜
Lena, Lena, Lena,
我好想马上吻你
I am so ready to kiss you right now.
可你们知道莉娜跟我说什么吗
And do you know what Lena told me?
戴米多夫同志 我叫瑞莎
Comrade demidov, my name is raisa.
谁是瑞莎
Who's raisa?
然后她说 那现在我得回去上班了
So now I have to go back to work,
之后我告诉所有的朋友 我和瑞莎恋爱了
and tell all my friends that I'm in love with raisa.
和这个美丽的瑞莎
This beautiful raisa.
我的朋友们 他们都嘲笑我
My friends, they all laugh at me.
我记得 你笑的最夸张
You were the worst, I remember.
嘲笑我是因为他们说
Laughed at me because they say,
上周 我们听到的是和莉娜相恋
last week, we in love with Lena,
这周成了瑞莎
this week, it's raisa...
下个星期或许就是娜塔莎了 谁知道呢
Next week, maybe Natasha. Who knows?
里欧总有新的人认识
With Leo it's always someone new.
不是 从来没有新的女孩
No, there will never be somebody new.
只有你
There will only be you.
所有的那些故事 现在对我来说都结束了
All those stories are over for me now.
你是我的唯一
There is only you.
只有你才是我的唯一
There will always only be you.
只有你
Always you.
这里是兽医诊所
This is the veterinarian's place.
这地方空气弥漫着和那叛徒一样恶心的气息
Stinking zoo for a stinking traitor.
他跑了吗
Is he gone?
老大 我早和你说了
You can't say I didn't tell you, boss.
帮我收集证据 有劳了
Collect the evidence for me, please.
不管怎么说你都不知道是吗
And you have no idea whatsoever
不知道阿纳托利·布罗德斯基在哪里
where anatoly brodsky might be?
不清楚
None.
我能告诉你的就是 他曾经...
All I can tell you, he was...
曾经
Was?
-是 -是什么
-Is. -Is?
他是个好邻居
He is a good neighbor.
你试图保护他 我很敬佩
I respect and admire you trying to protect him,
但是 你看 对我来说不一样 因为...
but, you see, for me it's different, because...
我们在这里 在你家
we are here in your home
是因为你的朋友 同伴
because your friend, companion,
他是个叛徒 齐娜
he is a traitor, zina.
你了吗 叛徒也有朋友
You understand? And traitors have friends.
而这些 "朋友"
And these friends,
不是我们的朋友
they are not our friends.
还要我说得更明白吗
Do I have to spell this out for you?
齐娜
Zina,
现在是时候交代
now is the time to say
一些事情了
something.
什么都行
Anything.
妈妈 妈妈
Mama! Mama!
别开枪
No shooting.
妈妈
Mama.
别动
电影精选列表