谜中谜
对不起
Hola!
别跟我说你不知枪已经上了膛
Don't tell me. Ya didn't know it was loaded.
希尔薇
Sylvie!
他不能做点有建设性的事
Can't he do something constructive,
比如雪崩之类的吗?
like start an avalanche or something?
你总得出来 我亲爱的
Va jouer, mon cheri.
当你像这样吃东西时 一定是出事了
When you start to eat like this, something is the matter.
希尔薇 我要离婚
Sylvie, I'm getting a divorce.
-什么? 与查尔斯分开? -他是我唯一的丈夫
What? From Charles? He's the only husband I have.
-我尽了力 真的尽心了 但... -但什么?
I've tried to make it work, really I have, but... But what?
无法解释 总之这样无法再生活下去
I can't explain. It's just that I'm too miserable to go on any longer like this.
你不开心却不会变胖 令人气愤
It is infuriating that your unhappiness does not turn to fat.
但你为何要离婚?
But I don't understand. Why do you want a divorce?
因为我们不再爱对方
Because I don't love him. And he obviously doesn't love me.
那不是离婚的理由
That's no reason to get a divorce.
丈夫有钱 你的衣着亮丽
With a rich husband and this year's clothes...
找新友并不难
you won't find it difficult to make some new friends.
我来巴黎是为了脱逃美国乡下
I admit I came to Paris to escape American provincial...
但并不意味我会习惯法国风俗
but that doesn't mean I'm ready for French traditional.
我很想离婚 希尔薇
I loathe the whole idea of divorce, Sylvie.
如果他对我诚实
But if only Charles had been honest with me.
我只求如此 简单的事实
That's all I ask of anybody: the simpIe truth.
但查理没有半句真言
But with Charles, everything is secrecy and lies.
他瞒我不少 希尔薇
He's hiding something from me, Sylvie...
一些恐怖的事 令我害怕
something terrible... and it frightens me.
是你孩子吗?
Does he belong to you?
是她的 你在哪找到他? 抢劫银行?
It's hers. Where'd you find him? Robbing a bank?
他朝巴伦·罗斯柴尔德扔雪球
He was throwing snowballs at Baron Rothschild.
-谢谢 -我们见过面吗?
Oh, thank you. Do we know each other?
为什么? 你认为我们会互相认识?
Why? Do you think we're going to?
我不知道 但我怎么知道呢?
I don't know. How would I know?
因为认识不少人
Because I already know an awful lot of people.
直到其中一人死去 我便不能认识其他人
Until one of them dies I couldn't possibly meet anyone else.
如果有某人还列在你的死亡名单上 请让我知道
Hmm. Well, if anyone goes on the critical list, let me know.
-懦夫! -请再说一遍
Quitter. Uh, what?
你轻易放弃 对吗?
You give up awfully easily, don't you?
来吧 让·路易 我们去走走
Viens, Jean-Louis. Let us make a walk.
之前我从没见过罗斯柴尔德
I've never seen a Rothschild before.
聪明的家伙 差点错失良机
Clever fellow. Almost missed me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你挡了我的视线
You're blocking my view.
-你喜欢哪个风景? -你挡住的
Which view would you prefer? The one you're blocking.
这是最后机会 下午我要飞回巴黎
It's my last chance. I'm flying back to Paris this afternoon.
-你的名字? -彼得·约书亚
What's your name? Peter Joshua.
-我叫瑞吉娜·兰珀特 -有兰珀特先生(结婚了)吗?
Mine's Regina Lampert. Is there a Mr. Lampert?
-当然 -不错
Yes. Good for you.
不 不是的 我要离婚
No, it isn't. I'm getting a divorce.
-请别因为我 -不 我不爱他
Please, not on my account. No. I don't really love him.
-起码你诚实 -嗯 有没有约书亚夫人(结婚了吗)?
At least you're honest. Hmm. Is there a Mrs. Joshua?
当然 但离婚了
Yes, but we're divorced.
我只是好奇罢了
That wasn't a proposal. I'm just curious.
你丈夫和你一起?
Is your husband with you?
不 查尔斯从不陪我 别人怎么称呼你?
Oh, no, Charles is never with me. What do people call you? Pete?
约书亚先生
Mr.Joshua.
-和你谈话很开心 -你现在生气了
I've enjoyed talking with you. Now you're angry.
不 我要收拾行李飞赴巴黎
No, I just have a lot of packing to do. I'm going back to Paris, too.
这不是莎士比亚说的“当陌生人相遇在遥远的地方”
Wasn't it Shakespeare who said when strangers do meet in far-off lands...
他们将会很快再次相遇吗?
they should ere long see each other again?
-莎士比亚没那样说 -你怎么知道?
Shakespeare never said that. How do you know?
太可怕了 是你编造的
It's terrible. You just made it up.
好 听起来不错 你会打电♥话♥给我吗?
Well, it sounds right. You going to call me?
-你的号♥码在电♥话♥本里吗? -找查尔斯
Are you in the book? Well, Charles is.
只有一个查尔斯·兰珀特
Is there only one Charles Lampert?
天 希望如此
Lord, I hope so.
再见 希尔薇 谢谢
Good-bye, Sylvie, and thanks.
离婚后会来美国吗?
When you get your divorce, are you going back to America?
-你不想我留下来吗? -当然 如果你回去写封信给我...
Don't you want me to stay? Of course, but if you went back and wrote me a letter...
我可以给你一些邮票 好吗?
You could have the stamps. I'll get you some here, okay?
-好的 -再见
Okay. Good-bye.
谢谢
Merci.
奥林
Honorine?
奥林
Honorine.
-查尔斯·兰珀特夫人吗? -对
Madame Charles Lampert? Yes.
我是警局埃德保检查官
I'm Inspector Edouard Grandpierre of the policejudiciaire.
跟我来 行吗?
Would you be so kind as to come with me, please?
夫人 是吗?
Well, madame?
肯定吗?
You are positive?
你爱他?
You loved him?
我很冷
I'm very cold.
我们发现你丈夫的尸体...
We discovered your husband's body...
躺在靠近巴黎至波尔多的铁道线附近
lying next to the tracks of the Paris-Bordeaux railroad line.
他只穿睡衣
He was dressed only in his pajamas.
你知他想离开法国的原因吗?
Do you know of any reason why he might have wanted to leave France?
离开? 不
Leave? No.
他有一张通往马兰瓜佩的船票
Your husband possessed a ticket of passage on the Maranguape.
今早七点开往委内瑞拉
It sailed for Venezuela this morning at 7:00.
我很乱
I'm very confused.
-你丈夫他是美国人? -瑞士人
He was American, your husband? Swiss.
瑞士人 职业?
Ah, Swiss. His profession?
-他没有 -他富有吗?
He didn't have one. He was a wealthy man?
我想是 不清楚
I suppose so. I don't know.
-有多富 你会说吗? -不清楚
About how wealthy, would you say? I don't know.
他的钱存放在哪?
Where did he keep his money?
不清楚
I don't know.
除了你 谁是他最亲的人?
Besides yourself, who is his nearest relative?
-不清楚 -荒唐 夫人 太荒唐了
I don't know. That's absurd, madame. Totalement absurde.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
-吸支烟行吗? -希望你不吸
It is all right? I wish you wouldn't.
-兰珀特 -意见一致
Les effets de Lampert. D'accord.
上周三你丈夫将室内东西拍卖♥♥了
On Wednesday last, your husband sold the entire contents of the apartment at public auction.
所有东西
Everything.
他获得一百二十五万法郎
The gallery paid him 1,250,000 new francs...
兑成美元 是25万
in dollars, a quarter of a million.
政♥府♥搜查了他在火车上的车厢
The authorities in Bordeaux searched his compartment on the train.
彻底查遍了
They searched it thoroughly.
没找到25万美元
They did not find $250,000.
火车上只找到这几件东西
These few things are all that was found in the train compartment.
没有其他行李 他一定走得匆忙
There was no other baggage. Your husband must have been in a great hurry.
钱包有四千法郎
One wallet containing 4,000 francs.
最后一次日记是昨天 星期四
One agenda. His last notation was made yesterday, Thursday...
下午五点 在香榭丽舍花♥园♥
5:00 p.m., Jardins des Champs-Elysees
-为何在那? -不清楚
Why there? I don't know.
-可能他碰见某个人 -显然是
Perhaps he met somebody. Obviously.
一张通往南美洲的票
One ticket of passage to South America.
一封给你的信 贴了邮票未封口
One letter, stamped but unsealed, addressed to you.
可以看看吗?
May I see it, please?
亲爱的瑞吉娜 希望你假日快乐
"My dear Regina, I hope you are enjoying your holiday.
梅杰夫此时会很美
"Megeve can be so lovely at this time of year.
日子过得慢 我想见你
"The days pass very slowly, and I hope to see you soon.
如往常一样 查尔斯
"As always, Charles.
昨天牙医打电♥话♥来 说你的预约改了
P.S. Your dentist called yesterday. Your appointment has been changed."
并不是 对吗?
Not much, is it?
打电♥话♥给你的牙医
We took the liberty of calling your dentist.
或许可了解一点东西
We thought perhaps we would learn something.
-是吗? -是的
Did you? Yes.
你的预约变了
Your appointment has been changed.
你公♥寓♥的钥匙
One key to your apartment.
梳子
One comb.
自来水笔
One fountain pen.
牙刷
电影精选列表