What the fuck do you want, C?
别骂人
Don't curse.
你先开始的
You just did.
-对你哥放尊重点 -狗屁
- Respect your elders. - Bullshit.
妈已经
Mom's been...
我知道
I know.
她这三天就光喝伏特加 抽烟
She hasn't had anything but vodka, cigarettes
吃点婴儿食品
and baby food for the past three days.
她喜欢吃婴儿食品
She likes baby food.
你说要是他们发现咱就在他们身后会怎样
Imagine if they knew we were right here behind.
她也觉得他们是冲着她来的
She thinks they are coming for her too.
谁知道呢
They might.
我们以后怎么办
What are we gonna do?
小哈 没人能把我们分开
No one is gonna separate us, H.
我保证
I promise.
他们会把房♥子收走吗
Think they're gonna take the house?
不知道
Don't know.
我恨他
I hate him.
要是妈这个星期还不好好吃饭
If mom doesn't eat anything by the end of the week
我就给姥姥打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call grandma.
能管用吗
You think that's gonna do anything?
总得做点什么
We gotta do something.
克里斯蒂安 我真♥他♥妈♥恨他
I really fucking hate him, Christian.
我也是
Me too.
你去哪
Where are you going?
别处转转
Anywhere but here.
-一起么 -不了
- Wanna come? - Nah.
我跟蕾拉有约了
I gotta hook up with Leyla.
懂了 克制点
Get it, bro. Tight shit.
十分钟后见
收到 待会见宝贝
以及 你不用当电灯泡了
20分钟后公园见 带上你♥爸♥的手电筒
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
澄清下 我没醉
I'm fine by the way.
知道了 上车吧
Yeah, just get in the car.
把这个喝了
Here, drink this.
-凉的 -喝了
- It's cold. - Just drink it.
她终于睡了
And she sleeps.
你还好么
You okay?
还好 你呢
Yeah, you?
我觉得自己像是在屎中徜徉
I feel like a beached whale.
我也觉得像
Well, you look like one.
你的厨艺比不上你的聪慧
Your cooking prowess is second only to your wit.
舒服 亲爱的 继续
Oh, keep that coming, love.
她今晚不闹腾了吧
So is she down for the night?
嗯 应该是
Yeah, yeah she should be good
她应该能一觉睡到早上5点
until her usual 5 a.m. wake up call.
咱干得不错 对吧
We did good, right?
当然
We did.
想不想去散个步
Wanna go on a little walk?
我可以去隔壁叫上红毛一起
I can run next door and ask the redhead to come over.
不 亲爱的 我累了
No, I'm tired, honey.
噢 去嘛
Oh, come on.
不去
No?
-你自己去嘛 -不
- You go. - Nah.
去嘛 你可以骑车遛一遛
Oh, come on. You can go take a ride.
那我去兜一圈就回来
A quick loop and back.
好呀
Sure.
-哎 -嗯
- Hey. - What?
去洗个舒服澡吧
Why don't you run a nice bath?
好呀 那你快点回来
Okay, hurry back.
我会的
I will.
哎 带上手♥机♥
Hey, take your phone.
哎
Hey!
还有呢
This.
这儿
Right here.
就这儿
Like right there.
你忘了这里
Right there.
拜
Bye.
-你喜欢他吗 -对 他很可爱
- So you like him? - Yeah, he's cute, right?
我就知道
I knew it!
他是有点怪怪的 但我很喜欢
I mean he's weird, but I like it.
我喜欢他 他很甜
No, yeah, I like him. He's a sweetie.
你知道他妈妈的事儿 对吧
You know about his mom, right?
对
Yeah.
真是太糟糕了
It sucks.
菲利克斯肯定很开心
Oh, Felix is gonna have a blast
能把这玩意儿从我逼里扯出来
picking that out of my pussy.
啥
What?
我跟你说过没
Did I tell you...
菲利克斯的爸爸可能要回阿根廷了
that Felix's dad might be going back to Argentina?
没 你要跟他一块走吗
No, are you gonna go with him?
她不能跟他去阿根廷
She can't go with him to Argentina.
啥 别去
What? No.
她说的对呀
She's right.
我可以跟他一起走
I could go with him.
好呀 去他妈的学校
Yes! Fuck school!
说的没错 去他妈的学校
No, but actually, fuck school.
我爸不帮我付学费了
My dad decided not to pay my school tuition anymore
反正学校也不会给我发奖学金
and they're not gonna give me a scholarship.
等等 麦奇是有奖学金的对吧
Wait, Mikey's on a scholarship, right?
对呀
Yeah.
那就相当于我有
I'm on a scholarship.
我难逃一日了
I'm fucked.
说到上♥床♥
Speaking of fucked,
咱快回去找他们吧
Let's go find them.
好呀 宝贝儿
Yeah, baby!
大家跟上来 就快到了
Just come on, guys. We're almost there.
菲利克斯 我们这是去哪
Felix, where are we going?
噢 我们要去个地方
Oh, we're going to the spot.
-什么地方 -你到时候就知道了
- What spot? - Oh, you'll see.
这手电筒的光怎么和虫子一样小
Aren't these flashlights big as bugs?
注意措辞
Word.
-怎么 -像话吗
- What? - Really?
你就他妈
Just fucking...
就 开好车就行
Just... drive.
我不能次次都给你打掩护
I can't keep covering for you.
你可以
Yes, you can.
又没人挨枪子儿
Nobody got shot.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
我错了
I'm sorry.
我会补偿你的
I'll make it up to you.
不 你才不会
No, you won't.
嗯哼
Yeah.
你说的对 我可能不会
You're right. I probably won't.
歌♥真好听 亲爱的
Nice song, babe.
谢啦 宝贝儿
Thank you, baby.
闭嘴 别出声
Shut up, don't even start!
树林里的人
The man in the woods.
噢 卧♥槽♥
Oh shit!
你还记得吗
Do you remember that?
别说了 蕾拉已经吓尿了
Shut up, Leyla's so scared right now!
没 我没有
No, I'm not!
等等 什么公园里的男人
Wait, what's the man in the park?
你们说的啥
Or the whatever.
你没听过豪尔的故事吗
You've never heard about the Howl?
没
No.
在我们小时候
Howl was the coyote in the park
豪尔是公园里的一匹郊狼
when we were kids.
对呀 你肯定记得
Yeah, you remember him.
没有呀 啥呀