安玛莉不在家
Anne-Marie ain't in.
你肯定?
Are you sure?
是 她说你一定会回来
Yeah. She said you'd be back.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
杰克
Jake.
好 听着 或者你可以帮我出去
Well, listen, Jake, maybe you can help me out.
我想查那个被杀女人的事
l wanted to find out about that woman who got killed.
你知道她的事吗?
Do you know anything about that?
她叫露丝珍尼
Her name was Ruthie Jean.
我什么都不知道
l don't know nothin'.
有其他人在谈这件事吗?
Did anybody else talk about it?
和我说不会有事的
You know, it's okay to talk to me, Jake,
因为我不是警♥察♥ 没人会去惹麻烦
'cause l'm not a cop.So nobody's gonna get in trouble.
我不能说
I can't say noting,
否则糖果人会抓我
or Candyman'll get me.
糖果人?
Candyman, huh?
你怕他?
You scared of him?
我不怕任何人
l ain't scared of nobody.
但你单独一人来这里 真是疯了
But you're crazy walkin' here on your own.
这里不安全
lt ain't safe around here.
是的 我知道
Yeah, l know.
但我不会轻易害怕
But l don't scare too easy either, Jake.
你不需要告诉我
You know, you don't have to tell me.
你可以给我看
You could just show me.
如果你给看我糖果人在哪里
And if you show me where Candyman is,
我会答应你
l'll make you a promise.
这会是我们俩个人的秘密
lt'll be our secret.
除非你害怕得要死
Unless you're too scared.
有人在生篝火?
Somebody building a bonfire?
是 派对用的
Yeah, for the party.
在里面
ln there.
糖果人在里面?
Candyman's in there?
我朋友查理说是
My friend Charlie says so.
有个男孩在那里被杀
A boy got killed there.
他是谁?
Who was he?
不清楚 查理说他很古怪的
Ain't sure.Charlie tell me he was weird.
他是疯子?
He was crazy?
不是 弱智的
No, a retard.
她妈妈在那家商店里
His mom was in the store.
那个男孩要去洗手间
And the boy needed to go to the bathroom.
他的妈妈左看右看
His mom was takin' her time,
那个男孩等得不耐烦
So the boy started moanin'.
她妈妈发火了 把他赶到街上
His mom get mad at him,sent him across the street.
他妈妈在收银处
His mom was at the checkout.
听到他大叫
She hears her boy screamin'.
妈妈!
BOY: (SCREAMlNG) Mommy!
有个大个子男人跑过去查看
There's a big tough guy.he runs over to check it out.
他出来时浑身颤抖 而且在哭
JAKE: Come out of there shakin' and cryin'.
他只进去了5秒钟
He only been in there five seconds.
出来时头发全白了
Come out of there and his hair turned white.
我是说 它变白了 就像这样
l mean, it turned white, just like that.
那个男孩被杀了?
Was the boy murdered?
更糟 他躺在地板上 躺在血泊中
Worse.He's lying on the floor in a pool of blood
紧紧地抱着自己
holding himself.
妈妈 妈妈!
Mommy!mommy!
他们发现它漂浮在马桶里
They found it floating in a toilet.
救不了他 生不如死
Can't fix that. Better off dead.
是糖果人做的吗?
Did Candyman do this?
听着 你在这里等我 -好的
Listen, you wait here for me, okay? -OK
有人吗?
Hello?
糖果人
Candyman.
噢 对不起
Oh, excuse me.
我好了 我给你让开
l'm done here. l'll just get out of your way.
听着 我不想干涉你们的事
Listen, l don't want to interfere with your business.
我不是警♥察♥
l'm not a cop.
我是从伊利诺大学来的
l'm from the University of lllinois.
我要离开这里
l'll just get out of your way.
放开我!
Hey, come on ! Let me go!
你们这样并不明智
Look, you're not being very smart.
我同事知道我在这里 等着我回去
My colleagues know where l am and they're expecting me back.
让我走!
Now let me go!
听说你在找糖果人 婊♥子♥
l hear you're lookin' for Candyman, bitch.
好 你找到他了
Well, you found him.
听说你在找糖果人 婊♥子♥
We hear you're looking for Candyman, bitch.
退后
VALENTO: Step back.
四号♥ 上前并且读这行字
Number four, step forward and say the line.
听说你在找糖果人 婊♥子♥
We hear you're looking for Candyman, bitch.
退后
VALENTO: Step back.
五号♥ 上前并且读这行字
Number five, step forward and say the line.
听说你在找糖果人 婊♥子♥
We hear you're looking for Candyman, bitch.
退后 叫他们出去
VALENTO: Step back. Take them out.
是五号♥
He's number five.
做得好
Good work.
怎样抓到的?
How'd you catch him?
我搜索这里
We swept the place.
逐层搜查到抓 到他们为止
We start from the top floor and work our way down.
现在整个布里尼都封锁了
Whole of Cabrini's locked down now.
你能活着真是幸运 尼奥小姐
You're very lucky to be alive, Ms. Lyle.
是他杀了露丝珍尼?
Did he kill Ruthie Jean?
毫无疑问是
No question.
还有那个男孩
Killed that poor kid as well.
他有自己的地盘
He ran the Overlords.
我们知道他的一切
Oh, we knew everything about him.
我们以前不抓他
Only reason why we didn't bring him in before
是因为找不到人来指证他
because we couldn't find anyone to testify.
在布里尼-格林 我们不能维护他们 他们知道这一点
We can't protect them down at Cabrini-Green, and they knew that.
那个小男孩呢?杰克?
What about the little boy, Jake?
我们不需要他 我们有你
We don't need him. We have you.
嗨 杰克
Hey, Jake.
多谢你救我一命
Listen, l just wanted to thank you for saving my life.
我想回家
l wanna go home.
我们带你离开这里
We'll get you out of here right away, kid.
你做得很好
You did good.
你说过这是我们之间的秘密 你撒谎
You said it was our secret.You lied.
现在仍是 杰克
lt still is, Jake.
你不需出庭作证
You won't have to go to court.
糖果人会来抓我
(WHlSPERS) Candyman will get me.
没有糖果人
Candyman isn't real.
这只是个故事
He's just a story.
你知道 就像是吸血僵尸或是科学怪人
You know, like Dracula or Frankenstein.
有个坏人用这个名字来吓唬我们
A bad man took his name so he could scare us.
他现在被捕了 不会再有事的
But now that he's locked up, everything's gonna be okay.
不是真的有糖果人?
Candyman ain't real?
不是真的
No.
亲爱的
Hey!
你不该是在这里的
You're supposed to be the invalid here.
不 好多了 看 看到了吗? 今天好多了
No, it's much better. Look. See? lt's much better today.
今天好了很多
Yeah, it looks great.
过来坐
Come sit down.
你还没有吃饭 是吗?
You haven't eaten already, have you?
当然没有
No, of course not.
好
Okay, good.
喂 欢迎回来
BERNADETTE: Hey,welcome back.
谢谢 -让我看看
Thanks. Let me see.
你没事我很高兴 吓死我了
l'm so glad you're okay. l would've totally freaked.
是的 但你知道整件事最让我生气的是什么?
Yeah, but you know what bugs me about the whole thing?
有两人被杀 但警方却袖手旁观
Two people get brutally murdered and the cops do nothing.
但是有个白种女人在那里被袭击后
Whereas a white woman goes in there and gets attacked,
他们便封锁了这里 -是的 我知道
and they lock the place down. Yeah, l know,
那人是个坏蛋 你已消灭他
but this was a bad guy. You got him put away.