好了 熄灯吧 好吗
Okay, lights out, all right?
明天还有好多事要做
We kind of got a lot to do tomorrow.
-他有点太过了 -不存在的
- He's kind of too much. - No such thing.
米娅 你觉得呢
Mia, what team?
直男可不是那样子的
Straight guys don't look like that.
弗林 欢迎来到混合健身时代
Oh, Flynn, welcome to the decade of CrossFit.
我会为咱的小队赢一份
I'll take one for the team
来点露营者之间的交合
and propose some inter-camper liaisons.
达尔瓦罗说过 他有老婆了
Dalvero mentioned he had a wife.
他有可能是双性恋
He could be bi.
-也可能是多边恋 -那杰克呢
- And polyamorous. - Well, what about Jack? You guys seemed to have
你们好像在我的订婚派对上挺来电的
a little moment there and you bonded over
都不喜欢汤姆·汉克斯
hating Tom Hanks at my engagement party.
我们亲热了 然后他就再也没
And we made out and he never responded
回我的后续消息
to my follow-up text.
新娘失败
Bridal Yenta fail.
不管怎样 我都要翻篇了 去找特拉斯克
Anyway I've moved on to Traskier things.
谁不喜欢汤姆·汉克斯
Who doesn't love Tom Hanks?
晚安
Good night.
好吧 他说他会给我发消息的 但是...
Well, he said he'd text me but...
拿出点勇气来行不行
Oh, pull the fucking reigns on that.
喜欢他 就给他发消息
If you like him, text him.
-很晚了 -管它晚不晚
- It's late. - Fuck late.
晚代表性感
Late's hot.
晚代表渴望
Late's desperate.
不要听这个自从高中就没有约过会的男人的话
Ignore the man who hasn't dated since high school.
我是个快乐的已婚人士
I am very happily married.
那是社交软件和信息出现之前把
That was before apps and texting.
约会现在就像做间谍
Dating is like espionage now.
我会帮你从米娅那儿打探消息的
I'll get intelligence from Mia.
操 我不玩了
Fuck, I'm out.
晚安
Good night.
来嘛 再玩一轮
Come on, one more round.
我堵上价值55美元的专业大腿舞
I can bet a professional lap dance worth $55.
-我就是这么赚读MBA的钱的 -下去
- It's how I paid for my MBA. - Off!
这是你最后的自♥由♥之夜 尝尝魔法的味道
It's your last night of freedom. Taste the magic.
-赶紧他妈去睡觉 -那我请你咯
- Go the fuck to sleep. - On the house then.
向他们展示我对你的忠诚 服务不设限
Show them my loyalty to you and the bank knows no bounds.
别拍马屁了 你会得疱疹的
Stop kissing ass. You'll get VP.
你对这家伙还真是拘谨呢
You're really stiff for this guy.
该死
Ah shit.
首席伴郎演讲词
Best man speech.
跟我走 我有好东西给你
Come with me. I got just the thing.
爽翻的户外活动
The fucking outdoors!
后劲很足 尝尝然后再来背你的演讲稿
Re-trip, then you do your speech.
明天就会小菜一碟了
Tomorow'll be easy.
天才吧
Genius, right?
我从没 额... 噢
I've never actually uh... Oh.
新手啊
Virgin territory.
好了 电子设备警告
Okay, electronic devices will not be tolerated.
求你们了
Please.
明天还有好多事
There's so much to do.
你在脸书上和特拉斯克是好友吗
You friends with Trask on Facebook?
关了关了
Powering down.
达尔瓦罗滥用药物的问题
Dalvero's substance abuse issues
朋友们都众所周知
are well known to his friends.
他真的非常迷恋药物
He is literally addicted to substance.
他沉迷于播客无法自拔
He binges podcasts.
喜欢的明星是泰瑞·格罗斯
Terry Gross is his celeb crush.
他会捐一个肾给诺姆·乔姆斯基
And he'd donate a kidney to Noam Chomsky.
我都要笑尿了
I'm going to pee in my pants.
等我回来 你一定要把这段性感讲稿发给戈尔
When I get back you're totally going to sext that Gore dude.
嘿 我是特拉斯克
Hey, it's Trask.
想要在戏剧屋见面吗
Want to meet at the playhouse?
你不是特拉斯克
You are not Trask.
你是谁
Who are you?
特拉斯克啊 搞什么
Trask. What the fuck?
我从米娅的联♥系♥人名单里找到了你的号♥码
Got your number off Mia's contact sheet.
你太对我的胃口了
You are so my thing.
我等你
I'm waiting.
特拉斯克
Trask?
我在干嘛
What am I doing?
接的漂亮 带着我的面罩和几根尼龙扣条
Nice catch, sir. Bring my mask and a couple of zip ties
来湖对岸见我
and meet me on the other side of the lake.
特拉斯克
Trask?
嗯
Duh.
你怎么有我号♥码的
How did you get my number?
联♥系♥人名单
Contact sheet.
看着挺帅 不咋聪明啊
Not as bright as you are handsome.
那个要求挺诡异的
That's a mildly creepy request.
诡异等同性感
Creepy equals sexy.
抓紧时间了啊
Keep on the DL, duh.
赶紧
Hurry.
你在吃药 对吧
You're on the pill, right?
没有 但这不是问题
No, but it's not an issue.
是的
Yep.
宝宝 你能不能
Boo, can you pick me up
帮我去尽快拿点西柚过来
some grapefruits ASAP?
戈尔没拿
Gore failed.
艾利克斯G77 发文至 #米娅营地婚礼
AlexisG77 posted to #MiaCampWedding.
嘿 这吓死人的自♥拍♥是怎么回事
Hey, what's with the scary selfie
你在哪儿
and where are you?
戈尔 戈...
Gore, Go...
什么情况
What the fuck?
-见鬼 -怎么了
- Shit. - What's wrong?
那个酗酒的女的呢
Where's alcoholic girl?
弗林
Flynn?
啊
Ah.
嘿
Hey.
那绝对是小麦伏特加 不好意思
Definitely wheat-based vodka, sorry.
真是要了老命 我吵醒你们了吗
It's quite the shit show. Did I wake you guys?
小屋里面只有我俩
We're the only ones left in the cabin.
为什么她要往你的话题里发这个
Why would she sully up my feed with this?
对啊
Aye.
我就有话直说了
I'm just going to say what we're all thinking.
这并不是自♥拍♥
This is not a selfie.
这是某个人拍的
Someone else took this pic.
一个变♥态♥
Someone psychopathic.
我们都是这么觉得的啊
That's what we're all thinking?
艾利克斯之前很哥特 对吧
Alexis used to be goth, okay?
她可能是在玩单身夜
She's probably just doing some like bachelorette
-鬼屋游戏 -这是她的东西吗
- haunted house thing. - Is this her stuff?
嘿 那是她的东西 喂
Hey, that is her stuff. Come on.
我在找线索
I'm looking for a clue.
-中头奖了 -等等 不是吧
- Jackpot. - Wait, no.
这是产前维生素
These are prenatal vitamins.
你觉得她怀孕了吗
Do you think she's pregnant?
额 她拒绝喝那瓶酒 那是第一个可疑的点
Uh, she refused that beer. That's a first.
或者说她想要怀孕
Or she's trying to get pregnant.
或许她出轨了那个变♥态♥
Maybe she was cheating with the psychopath
她以为他是一个全业务捐精者 直到...
and she thought he was a full- service sperm donor until...
我的天 好吧
Oh my God. Okay.
我们去看看男生那屋
Let me just go check the boys' cabin
看看他们在不在睡觉
in case they're not sleeping.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
开始没有感觉了哦
Starting to not feel this.
宝宝
Boo?
他们在哪儿
Where are they?
-噢 我让他去拿东西了 -现在
- Oh, I asked him to run an errand. - -Now?
噢 他拿来了我单身派对后要穿的礼服
Oh, he picked up my dress after the bachelor party.
电影精选列表