要想过无罪的生活 循规蹈矩是不够的
To live a life free of sin, it is not enough to follow the rules.
那些解决生活难题的道德准则和
The moral and just answers to life's
正确答案就在你心中
difficult questions lie within you.
而你总会想方设法忽视它们 扭曲它们
And you'll find ways to ignore them, to twist them,
去满足一己私欲
to serve your selfish desires
但在内心深处 你知道什么才是正确的
but deep down you know what is correct.
雅各书第四章第十七节 人若知道行善
JAMES 4:17, "If you do not do
却不去行 这就是他的罪了
what you know is right, you have sinned."
片名:营地婚礼
加入我们的营地
你知道你的结婚场地有段历史吧
You do realize your venue has a past.
凡事都有过往
Everything has a past.
不 我说的是 历史背景
No, I mean like a past.
很少有人知道 200年前...
Like little did they know, 200 years ago...
脸书 艾利克斯·格雷将状态从“单身”改为“交往中”
交往中 艾利克斯
In a relationship? Alexis?
该死 不好意思
Oh shit, sorry,
我都不知道你那儿会有通知
I didn't realize you'd get a notification.
我不是故意抢你婚礼风头的 米娅
I didn't mean to upstage your wedding, Mia.
你搞笑吗
Are you kidding?
格尔 帮姐点个赞
Gore, like that post.
对方是谁
Who's the guy?
我一定要找到他
Totally stalking him.
你好呀 丹尼·罗尔斯顿
Hello, Danny Ralston.
挺帅的嘛
Cute.
16♥4♥5年 亨内克·基恩女巫在此处以火刑
戈尔:他看着像从未听过《万智牌》评论:弗林:他有双胞胎哥哥吗#帮朋友问的
你们真是太搞笑了
You guys are hilarious.
戈尔 你是不是要帮我评论句搞笑的呢
Gore, are you going to post anything funny for me?
评论:戈尔:或者0/1之类的弟弟也行#帮我自己问的
我真为你感到高兴
I'm really happy for you.
弗林:他有双胞胎哥哥吗#帮朋友问的 戈尔:或者0/1之类的弟弟也行#帮我自己问的
对不起 我听起来非常作吗
Sorry, was that super dramatic?
有时候我会忘记怎么跟真人交流
Sometimes I forget how to interact with real people.
妈妈们的问题
momproblems.
更像是 大家共有的问题
More like #everyoneproblems.
米娅:教堂选址 伴娘礼服 营地婚礼
一定要发这个
Totally posting that.
戈尔: 和真人沟通到底是#妈妈们的问题还是#大家共有的问题
博科姆图克人(印地安人)大屠♥杀♥发生地
该死 要喝西柚汁了
Oh shit, it's grapefruit time, Gore.
西柚汁
Grapefruit time?
波西米亚新娘净化计划里的
It's for the Bride Boheme Cleanse.
呃 写在男伴娘核对表里的
Mmm, it was on the man of honor checklist.
我一定是忘记看那封邮件了
I must have missed that email.
太多邮件了
There were a lot of emails.
男伴娘失职
Man of honor fail.
是往这边走吗
Was that it?
好吧 你没在导航
Okay, you're not navigating.
对不起 我刚刚在发布搞笑的评论
Sorry, I was posting a humorous comment
在艾利克斯对你的简介下面
on Alexis's profile for you.
噢 是吗 你在用OkCupid评呢
Oh, okay, right, you're using the OkCupid app to do that.
OkCupid是一家总部位于美国的国际运营在线约会,友谊和社交网站
-好吧 对不起 我昨天去了四场约会 -四场
- Okay sorry, I went on like four dates yesterday and... - Four?
是啊 就像投简历一样把你的信息放上去
Yeah, it's like sending out resumes.
竟然没人私信我
And no one's gotten back to me.
真是难以置信
It's just very surprising.
博科姆图克营地
Camp Pocumtuck.
爱彼迎上淘到的 我们是他们这儿承办的第一场婚礼
It was a steal on Airbnb and we're their first wedding.
你在爱彼迎上定了一个夏令营
You booked a summer camp on Airbnb?
你还真是什么都能站在爱彼迎上定啊
You can book anything on Airbnb.
“电子设备禁止入内”
"Electronic devices will not be tolerated."
这是阿米什人的地盘吗
Is this place Amish?
阿米什人是基♥督♥新教重洗派门诺会中的一个信徒分支 以拒绝汽车及电力等现代设施 过着简朴的生活而闻名
我觉得是因为这样孩子们就能体验大自然吧
I think it's so the kids can experience nature.
“露营者之间禁止发生性♥爱♥”
"Inter-camper liaisons will not be tolerated."
真蠢
Stupid.
“嚼口香糖 赌博 公众场合裸♥露♥”
"Gum chewing, gambling, and public nudity
“明令禁止”
will not be tolerated."
这分类真有趣
Interesting assortment.
“毒品和酒精谢绝入内”
"Drugs and alcohol will not be tolerated."
不好意思 博图克营地 我抽了三天母乳
Sorry, Camp Putuck, I didn't pump three-days'
可不是来这儿保持清醒的
worth of breast milk to stay sober.
第一点 我绝对要来场露营者之间的性♥爱♥
Well, I for one am gonna have a serious inter-camper liaison.
-是吗 -和达尔瓦罗一起
- Oh yeah. - With Dalvaro.
第二 我希望你们用所有的电子设备
And I expect all of your electronic devices
在网上掀起一股“米娅营地婚礼”风潮
to be posting up a storm to #MiaCampWedding.
我要加上“歌♥剧首席女主是怎么做的”话题吗
Should I add #whatadivadoes?
不用 这是我私人话题 那是给我歌♥剧弄的
Oh no, that's just my personal one. It's for my opera posts.
我们真的会在才艺秀上听到你唱歌♥吗
Are we finally going to get to hear you sing at the talent show?
额 我已经有段时间没和我声乐老师一起训练了
Uhm, I haven't worked with my voice teacher for a while.
噢 我忘了说了 那地方的网
Oh, I forgot to mention that the service
有点古怪 可以发信息刷脸书
is really kind of sketchy so posts and texts will work
但不能打电♥话♥
but phone calls really won't work.
给斯科特发消息
Text Scott.
不能给杰弗逊讲睡前故事了
Can't do Jefferson bedtime story.
事前不知道那地方没网...
Wasn't informed there was no service, ellipses.
我都在邮件里写了的
It was in the bridal party email.
噢
Oh.
麻烦删了
Please delete that.
不能删啊 这是拍立得
I can't. It's a Polaroid.
那就烧了 不然你欠我一辆车
Then just burn it and you won't owe me for the cab.
天
Oh man.
米娅在Kickstarter上的视频非常惊艳 但现场更棒
Mia's Kickstarter video was badass but it's better IRL.
Kickstarter是美国众筹平台
人们应该自己出钱筹办婚礼
You should pay for your wedding yourself.
但是是众筹平台把它变成了
But it's the crowdfunding that made it
一♥期♥波西米亚新娘特别策划
a Bride Boheme Special Feature.
米娅真的很擅长交叉推广
Mia really nailed the cross-promotion.
哇哦 这个米娅听上去真不错呢
Wow, this Mia sounds pretty amazing.
-怎么 你还没见过米娅吗 -没
- Whoa, you haven't met Mia? - Nope.
我还以为你是她最好朋友之一呢
But I thought you were the groom's best friend.
嗯哼
Mmm hmm.
该死 他们来了 我得藏起来了
Oh shit they're coming! I got to hide.
-给 拿着我的口香糖 -哦
- Here first hold my gum. - Oh.
好吧
Okay.
我的天
Oh, oh my gosh.
颓废风格的 我喜欢
It's so dilapidated. I love it.
等我们准备好几件事情
Okay, so we have a few wedding prep things
就可以好好享受有趣的单身派对
and then we can enjoy the outdoorsy bachelorette fun.
很抱歉我们不能在城里过姐妹之夜 亲爱的
Oh sorry we couldn't do a girls' night in the city,just...
我们的行程实在是...
honey. Our schedules
没事 这会更棒的 姐妹的
It's okay. This is going to be way better, you guys.
我可不想过那些可恶的单身派对
I didn't want one of those obnoxious bachelorette parties.
让我们开始婚前单身冒险大派对吧
Oh let the bachelorette-palooza begin.
嗨
And hi!
艾琳 我的朋友 来自...
Oh, Eileen, my friend from...
-社区剧院 -社区剧院
- Community Theater, yeah. - Community Theater.
-等了好久啊 -噢
- You took forever. - Oh.
-噢 -真是谢谢你邀请我
- Oh! - Oh, thank you so much for including me.
噢 谢谢你远道而来
Oh, thank you for coming all this way.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
波莱特 很高兴见到你
Paulette, it's really nice to meet you.
男伴娘
Man of honor.
噢 你认识我
Oh, you know who I am.
-嗯 -我 好吧
- Yeah. - I, okay.
这是给你的
And this one's for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个最大最亮的是给你的
And the biggest and the brightest.
开始狂欢吧
Let's get this party started.
我带了你最爱的 血腥8啤酒
I've got your favorite, Bloody Eight fixings.
-还有鸡鸡吸管 -天呢 听起来真不错
- And penis straws. - Oh my gosh, that sounds really great.
我刚在想我们等会儿吃点午餐
I was just thinking that we were gonna get some lunch.
然后开个简短的预备会议
And then we have a brief production meeting
大约20分钟
in, you know, 20 minutes.
所以 额...等会再嗨吧
电影精选列表