嘿 孩子
Hey, boy
嘿 孩子
Hey, boy
嘿 孩子
Hey, boy
快啊 孩子
Come on, boy
嘿
Hey
嘿
Hey
嘿伙计
Hey, fella
-哇 -哇
-Whoo -Whoo
去他妈的期末考试
No more fucking finals
嘿 你以后可别上大学
Hey, don't do it Don't go to college
根本就是个骗局 大学他妈的烂透了
It's a fucking scam It fucking sucks
-伯特 还有烟吗? -没有
-Bert, got any more smokes? -No
我是胖 那又怎么样 我希望他没患神经性厌食症
So I'm fat So what? I hope she's not anorexic
来握个手 小家伙
Put her there, sport
怎么了 舌头给猫叼走了?
What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?
-上帝 -妈的 丹尼斯不
-Jesus -God damn it, Dennis, no
不 丹尼斯不
No, Dennis, no
不 别打他
No, don't hit him or anything
每个人都知道别坐在丹尼斯旁边
Everybody knows not to sit next to Dennis
-你会得破伤风的 -也许你该做个警示标志
-He'll give you tetanus -Maybe you should make a sign
后面有条小河 去洗下手吧
There's a stream around back, if you want to wash your hand
我给你拿条毛巾
I'll get you a towel
嘿伙计
Hey, pal,
你把这么危险的孩子独自放在外面
do you think it's a smart idea leaving your kid here
你觉得明智吗?
where he might be a danger to people?
你什么意思?
What are you saying exactly?
我只是说这样的事情
I'm just saying, if such an incident
会给你招致诉讼的
were to bring about a "lawsuit,"
-你很可能会败诉的 -杰夫 省省吧
-you might be held liable -Jeff, save it for law school
真可爱
Cute kid
嘿
Hey
你叫什么?
What's your name?
如果你对上等玻璃器皿有兴趣
If you're interested in really good glasswork,
它不贵 却是件古董
it's cheap, But it's an antique
上面有些瓶子
Some of those bottles up there
是南北战争之前出产的
are dated before the Civil War
那边原来有块地方...
And over there, I used to have...
我用来放置
in that empty space, I used to have
我见过的最漂亮的"秀兰.邓波儿瓶"
some of the prettiest Shirley Temple bottles I've ever seen
一次 有个半身不遂的女人进来
And this woman came in here with the palsy, the poor soul
她觉得那些瓶子太美了
She thought they were so cute,
于是就伸手去拿 结果都给她
and she reached for them and knocked every one down
弄得掉到地上 摔得粉碎
and broke them all to damn pieces
我把她带到后面 给了她些可乐和氨水
So I took her in the back and gave her some coke and ammonia
我还以为她要犯病了
I thought she was gonna have a spell
为了表达谢意 我们该给你母亲买♥♥点东西
We should get something for your mom to say thanks
狐狸尿怎么样?
How aBout some fox piss?
-我妈妈会喜欢狐狸尿的 -哦 上帝 别打碎了
-My mom would love fox piss -Oh Lord, don't drop that
这玩意儿很厉害
If you do, that's powerful stuff
会把附近所有的狐狸都招来
All the foxes around would come down here
你不会喜欢这些不速之客的
You'd have friends you'd never had before
你们是来度假的?
You all here for a vacation?
是 这小屋我们要租用一个星期
Yeah, we're renting a cabin for a week
很好 如果你们要进树林
That's nice And if you go in the woods...
-一定要小心 -为什么 树林里有什么?
-be very careful -Why, what's in the woods?
汤米把三明治给这些孩子
Tommy, get those kids their sandwiches
都已经包好了
They're all wrapped up
-狐狸尿是干什么用的? -是给狐狸准备的
-So, what's the fox urine for? -That's for foxes
-来♥复♥枪♥是干什么用的? -是给黑鬼准备的
-What's the rifle for? -That's for niggers
好了 拿着这些三明治
Okay, let's see Let's give you those sandwiches now
我想你们在这里的事情都结束了 可以出去了
I think we're about ready to get y'all out of here
-56美元整 -好的
-That's $56 even -Okay
朋友 还有什么需要帮忙的?
Anything I can do for you, friend?
不 没有了
No, I think that's...
谢谢
Thank you
祝你们玩得开心
You all have a good vacation now
-谢谢 -常来看看
-You too -Come back and see me
谢谢 伙计 再见
Thanks a lot, man You have a nice day
那家伙是说"黑鬼"吗
Did that guy just say, "nigger"?
是的 你别重复了
Yeah, you don't have to repeat it
你可以用其他委婉的说法
You can call it the "n" word
嘿
Hey
孩子 能不能告诉我
Boy, you want to give me one good reason
你为什么要偷一块"士力架"巧克力
why you would steal a Snickers bar
那个奶油杏仁巧克力?
The nougat?
抱歉 伙计 是我的错
Sorry, man My bad
好吧 玩的开心
All right Enjoy
谢谢
Thanks
怎么了?
What?
白♥痴♥
Moron
怎么了你 伙计?
What's wrong with you, dude?
抱歉
Sorry
我该把这店烧了 这个种族主义的杂种
I should burn his fucking store down, the racist fuck
-好啦 左转 -这里?
-All right, make a left -Here?
-左转 -还会去哪里?
-Make a left -Where else am I gonna go?
-这里向下 -停车
-Oh, and then down here... -Stop the car
停 停
Stop, stop
我把苹果汁丢在店里了
I left my Mott's apple juice back at the store
-哦 上帝 -拜托
Oh my God -Come on
-不 我们不回去 -拜托
-No, we're not going back -Come on
地图上有这条河的 是吧?
I'm sure this river is in the map, right?
是的
Yes
地图上不可能是这么画的
There's no way that this is on the map
是这样画的 不信你看?
It is on the map Do you want to look?
这是辛辛那提州的地图
This map's for Cincinnati
闭嘴
Shut up
去他的 我们走这边
Fine, fuck it We'll go this way
哦 哇赛
Oh my gosh Wow
"欢迎你们
"Welcome, y'all
我们班扬山度假村工作人员祝你们
Enjoy your vacation from all of us
假期玩得开心 "
at Bunyan Mountain Getaways "
哦 杰夫来看啊
Oh my God, Jeff, check it out
这小房♥间 这小床 真是太棒了
It's so cute...this little room, this little bed...
景色太美了
Its view is so Beautiful
是啊 漂亮的灌木丛
The view of the shruBs...
还有矮树和树枝
and the bush and the antlers
一定会很完美 我们要待上一个星期
It's gonna be so perfect We're here for a week,
没人打扰
and there's no one to bother us
谁要去游泳?
Who's up for a dip?
我们 呃 他们...
We're...they're...
注意安全
Yeah Safe sex
-呃 保罗? -怎么?
-Eh, Paul? -Yeah?
开心点
Have fun
真浪漫
It's kind of sweet, you know?
他们好像挺热乎的
They seem pretty in love
伯特 那是什么?
Bert, what the hell is that?
呃? 我要去打松鼠
Huh? I'm gonna go shoot some squirrels
松鼠怎么惹你了?
Why would you want to kill squirrels?
-因为他们是同性恋 -别那么弱智
-Cause they're gay -Don't be a fucking retard
开玩笑啦 不管他们是同性恋还是正常
Kidding I don't care if they're gay or straight
-我都要杀 -小心点使枪 好吗?
-I'll kill them either way -Will you be careful with that?
放轻松 这只是玩具枪
Would you relax, man? It's a fucking BB gun Relax
抱歉
Sorry
凯伦
So, Karen...
我们认识多久了?
how long have we known each other?
从7年级开始 对吗?
Seventh grade, right?
是的
Yeah
我在想 我们认识这么久了
I was thinking, we've known each other for so long,
即使我们...
and even though we...
真性感
That's hot
电影精选列表