Look around.
哪里
Where?
在你的鼻子下面
It's under your nose.
拜托 你想知道原因 对吗
Come on, you want to know why, don't you?
是谁用车轮压死了一只蝴蝶
Aah!
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
我会告诉你这是什么意思的
I'll tell you what it means.
它的意思是解决一个问题
It means stamping out a problem.
就是要摧毁它
Crushing it.
所以 现在我抓住了你的老婆和女儿
So, now I've got your daughter and your wife.
并且你只是天空中的一个小点
And you're just a tiny dot in the sky
一文不值
Worth nothing.
求求你 不要 我求求你 不要
Please, no, I'm begging you, don't.
我到底应该做什么
And what exactly am I going to do?
我会把这个问题留给你自己思考的 内尔
I'll leave that to your imagination, Neil.
别挂电♥话♥
Don't you hang up!
别挂电♥话♥
Don't you hang up!
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
艾比
A-Abby!
艾比
Abby!
我需要帮助
Hey, whoa! I need help.
是的 先生 请先排队
Yeah, the line's back there, sir.
不 这非常紧急
No, this is an emergency.
我的老婆和孩子已经被绑♥架♥了
My...my wife and child have been kidnapped.
有一个疯子
There's a psycho out there,
他绑♥架♥了我的老婆和女儿
Ok, he...he's taken my wife and my little girl.
你们有我车的资料 他在开着我的车
You got my car, he's driving my car.
是一辆路虎-揽胜
He...it's a range rover,
车牌是ru8383a
"r"-"u", uh, 83...83 "a."
他还有一个女同伙
And there...he's got a woman who's helping him.
她...
She's...
假装是他的姐姐
Pretending to be a sitter?
兰道尔 对吗 你是叫内尔 兰道尔吗
Randall, right? Your name is Neil Randall?
是的
Yeah.
我刚刚和你的老婆通过话
I just spoke to your wife.
她刚才就在这里 什么
She was here. What?
等等 什么时候
W-wait, when?
大约半小时前
About half an hour ago.
你 你和我老婆说过话
You spoke... you spoke to my wife?
是的 她还好么
Yeah. She's ok?
她解释了整件事情
She explained the whole thing.
好的
Ok.
她说你可能会
She said that you might show up
说这个故事
With this story.
这你目前的这种状况
At the state you're in,
你会尽力去阻止她
You'll try anything to stop her.
阻止她干吗
Stop her doing what?
离开你
Leaving you.
不 你没弄明白
No, you don't understand.
不 她不会离开我
No, she's not leaving me.
不 他逼她那样说的
No, he made her say that.
他计划好了的
Ok? He's got the whole thing planned.
他很聪明 他...他很聪明 是的
He's smart. Oh, he... he's smart, all right.
他绑♥架♥了我的女儿
He, uh...he's got our daughter.
他让我们 逼我们做
And he's made us... forced us to do
他说的每件事
Everything he says.
瞧 我明白 我知道你的感受
Look, I get it. I know how you feel.
我老婆一年前离开了我
My wife left me a year ago
我也有一点点发疯
I went a bit... crazy myself.
我不是那种嫉妒的老公
I'm not some jealous husband, all right?
我是这起犯罪的受害人
I'm the victim of a crime!
你可能喝醉了
Look, you've been drinking.
我没醉
I'm not drunk.
他对我做的这些
He did this to me.
帮帮你自己
Do yourself a favor.
回家去 好好的哭出来
Go home, sober up.
努力的接受这件事 好吗
Try and accept it, all right?
我无能为力
Nothing for me to do.
帮不了你
Can't help you.
好吗
All right?
我们走吧 我送你出去
Let's go, I'll walk you out.
没事了
It's all right. Oh!
宝贝 没事了
Oh, baby. It's ok!
没事了 你还好么
It's ok. Are you ok?
他没碰我
He didn't touch me.
你向我保证
You promise me?
是的 我保证
Yes, I promise.
他逼我向那个警♥察♥说谎
He made me lie to that cop.
我还以为你会从那个建筑上掉下来呢
I thought you were going to fall off the building.
我以为你会死的
I thought you were going to die.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
宝贝 我以为我会失去你
Oh, baby I thought I'd lost you.
我以为...
I thought...
我以为我会失去一切的
I thought I'd lost everything.
没事了
It's ok.
记着那种感觉
Remember that feeling!
因为下一次 我会告诉你做一些事
'cause the next time I tell you to do something
你也会去做的 对吗
You're going to do it, right?
对吗 兰道尔先生
Right, Mr. Randall?
很好 现在我们都很清楚彼此的意图了
Good, now we understand each other.
到后面座位去
Get in the back.
为什么我们不去做呢
Why don't we just do it?
无论它是什么
Whatever it is.
是的
Yeah.
我爱你 艾比
I love you, Abby.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
瞧瞧是什么让我们才能靠的如此近
look what it takes for us to get this close.
你们猜到你们要去哪里了么
You guess where you're going yet?
告诉我们吧
Just tell us.
我们要去你们都曾单独去过的地方
We're going where you were going all along.
我们要去见老板
We're going to meet the boss.
最高层的老板
The top man.
卡尔 戈兰吉尔
Karl granger.
我早知道
I knew it had something
还有事情要做
To do with work.
或许
Maybe.
上帝 我一点也不知道
Jesus. I don't know anything, anymore.
可爱的家
Home sweet home.
现在 你第一个
You first, now.
注意看路
Just ease the way.
我该告诉他什么
What do I tell him?
就告诉他事实吧
Just tell him the truth.
下车
Get out.
去做吧
just do it.
内尔
Hey, Neil.
有些事我忘了问你
There something I forgot to ask you.
什么
What?
你能做到什么
How far would you go?
什么
What?
为了救对你最重要的东西
To save the things most important to you.
你能做到什么
How far?
我会竭尽所能
I would do whatever it takes
保护我的家庭
To protect my family.
是的 我能理解
Yeah, I can understand that.
这样很好
And that's a great thing.
还有最后一件事
There's this one last thing
我想让你去做
I want you to do.
拿着
Go on.
我想你去杀人 内尔
I want you to kill, Neil.
你以前可能想过这一切是为了什么
You wanted to know what this was all about.
是的 就是这个
电影精选列表