危 情 24 小 时
恩 这本来是个惊喜的
Well, this was supposed to be a surprise.
是的
It is.
是呀 给我的
Yeah. For me.
我以为你已经睡觉了
I thought you were sound asleep.
你一定感到很内疚吧
You must be feeling guilty.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
生日快乐 艾比
Happy birthday, Abby.
有人在看 我们呢
Mmm. We are being watched.
啊 甜心
Aww, sweetheart.
我们把你吵醒了吗
Did we wake you up?
是吗 对不起
We did? I'm sorry.
红兔子
Red bunny.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby.
对不起 女孩们 我该说什么呢
Sorry, girls. What can I say?
到这来 小丫头
Come here, little girl.
好的 都来拥抱一下
Ok. Group hug.
恩 一起来
Mmm. Group hug.
回床上去吧
Back to bed.
宝贝 是我把你吵醒的吗
Aw, baby. Did I wake you?
来吧 大家 都回床上去吧
Come on, you guys, to bed.
有人来了
Somebody.
你好呀 寿星
Hello, birthday girl.
-你还好吗 -我很好
How are you? I'm well.
我们还是29岁吗
Are we still 29?
都已经过了一半了
And a half.
让我看看 让我看看
Ooh, let me see. Let me see.
看他给我买♥♥了什么
Look what he got me.
你受得了这个吗
Can you stand it?
上帝 这真让我嫉妒
Oh, my god. You make me sick.
你知道吗 我也给你买♥♥了些礼物
Ooh, you know what? I brought something, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
是 是该这样 是你的生日
Yes, indeed. It's your birthday.
是呀 它跟那个手镯 挺配的呢
Yeah. It could be with that bracelet.
再见 索菲
Bye, Sophie.
开玩笑啦
Just kidding.
爱国的家伙
Patriotic man.
是呀 是呀 是呀 这个挺有创意的
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. That's a little pregnant.
看起来就像 你的前男友
Looks like your ex-boyfriend.
是呀 是挺像
Yeah, it does.
看看这个 宝贝
Oh, look at this, babe.
看她送我了 什么
Look what she got for me.
恩 很有品位
Mmm. Nice touch.
现在 女士们
Now...Ladies,
你们明天一定要 好好的玩 好吗
Make sure you have that girls day out tomorrow, ok?
你只要把白金卡留下就行了 内尔
Just leave the platinum card, Neil.
我会的
I will.
你知道 我觉得你的小妹妹
You know, I think your sitter
将会度过一个很有趣的一天
Is gonna have a hell of a long day.
是呀 我们会尽情疯的
Yeah, we're gonna go wild.
好吧 我得走了
Well, then. Gotta go.
再见
Bye.
今晚见
See you tonight.
好的
Ok.
戴安娜 回见了
Diane, I will see you later.
再见 内尔
See you, Neil.
你知道吗 你有 史上最好的丈夫
You know, you have the greatest husband ever.
我想你说对了
I think you might be right.
啊 你真漂亮
Aw, you're beautiful.
你真的 真的是很漂亮
You really, you really really are.
周一有重要的午餐 恩
Big launch on Monday, huh?
是呀 重要的午餐
Yeah. Big launch.
2年了
2 years.
我花了2年时间 努力要得到那个
2 years I spent trying to get that...
客户
account.
我拿我的热脸
I just about bust my jaw
去贴那些家伙的冷屁♥股♥
Smiling at those shitheads.
结果 那老家伙却把这笔生意交给了你
Then, the old man gives it to you
只花了一晚的时间
And it gets done overnight.
你的秘密是什么 内尔 告诉我
What is your secret, Neil? Tell me.
好吧 告诉你我将会干什么
Ok. Tell you what I'm gonna do.
今天 下午四点我们 会讨论罗辛的工作
Today, 4 p.M., we got the Ronsin pitch.
我会放弃
I will hang back...
把这笔生意全留给你
And leave it all to you.
这听起来怎么样
How's that sound?
我对电子配件 不是那么感兴趣
I'm not so hot on electrical appliances.
那么你觉得如何
So what do you say?
艾比知道你并非尽善尽美么
Does Abby know that you're not perfect?
我可不会变得那么夸张
I won't go that far.
你简直就是那样
You're gonna go far all right.
我认为你可以对那个客户逼紧一点
I think you'd derail this account.
那个电视台是全国范围的
The TV spots... it's nationwide.
对这件事的认知
The awareness on this thing...
人们会为之疯狂的 我跟你说
People are going crazy for it. I'm telling you.
他会彻底摧毁 我们的竞争对手的
It's gonna destroy our competition.
可怜的倒霉蛋们
Sad bastards.
不管怎样 内尔 做的非常出色
Anyway, Neil, it's outstanding work.
真的很了不起
It's really terrific.
这些提议 真是天才
These... trails are genius.
谢谢
Thanks.
那些在玛格里斯白色房♥间里的家伙
Those boys in the white room at Magris
会为自己永远也想不到这个 而郁闷死的
Are gonna piss themselves they never got it.
他们一点机会也没有 对吗
No chance of a spoiler, right?
是的 一点都没有
No. Not at all.
好的 好吧
Good. Ok.
你们今天下午不再需要我了
You're not gonna need me this afternoon,
那么我会跟大家在5点钟再见
So I'll see you all at 5.
很好
That's nice.
卡尔
Oh, uh, Karl.
关于罗辛的事
About that Ronsin pitch.
是吗 那怎么了
Yeah? What about it?
我在想
Well, I was just thinking
如果把它给另外一个人来做的话
It might be better if, uh,
效果可能会更好
maybe just one of us dealt with it.
你知道 他们不是那种
You know, they're not really the kind
靠软磨硬泡就能拿 得下来的客户
To go for that hard sell.
好吧 那么 你们中的 哪个想接手
Ok. Well, which one of you wants to do it?
你知道 我无所谓 不知道
You know. I'm easy. I don't know.
杰利 你说呢 你想来做吗
Jerry, what do you say? You wanna do it?
是的 我想 绝对的
Yeah. I do. Absolutely.
不行
No.
你来吧 内尔
You do it, Neil.
当你付出了那么多后
You don't sit on the bench
你不能就这样退居二线
When you're batting a thousand.
哇那么
Wow. Well...
如果你确定
If you're sure.
我不知道 你觉得这样可以么 杰利
I don't know. Is that ok with you, Jerry?
但是我们一起 把前期都做好了
But we did the heavy lifting on that.
没事 那没关系
No. It's fine.
好吧 啊
Good. Ah.
就这样继续排除万难
Just keep passing every test.
你可要好好计划一下 内尔
Big plans for you, Neil.
好好的计划一下 你有空吗
Big plans. You have a second?
内尔 兰达尔的办公室
Neil Randall's office.
茱迪 我是艾比
Hey, Judy. It's Abby.
兰达尔夫人 生日快乐
Hi, Mrs. Randall. Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
内尔在吗
Is Neil around?
他刚刚跟卡尔谈完
Uh, he's just finishing up with Karl.
你想等一会吗
Do you want to hold?
啊哈 他们在计划
电影精选列表