快摘下来 你别碰我的东西
Just take it off! You leave my things alone!
好
OK!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是想让你吃点合适的晚餐
I just want you to eat some proper dinner.
没关系 我很坏
Doesn't matter. I was bad.
你才不坏呢 没人坏 爸爸才坏呢
You weren't bad. No-one was bad. Dad was bad.
想听点好玩的东西吗
Wanna hear something funny?
-一个很好玩的笑话 -不
- It's a pretty good joke. - No.
我觉得你会喜欢 你会说"小鸡鸡"
I think you'll like it. You get to say 'penis'.
我们还要在这个糟糕的酒店住多久
How long do we have to stay in that crappy motel?
快点 孩子 越来越冷了
Come on, mate. It's getting cold.
为什么妈妈说"披咋"
Why does Mum call it 'pitza'?
-"披咋" -是披萨
- 'Pitza'? - It's pizza.
汤姆 我能看到你
Tom? I can see you.
我跟他老师在电♥话♥上谈了 为什么他没去学校
I just had his teacher on the phone. Why isn't he in school?
我们还没完全做完
Well, we didn't quite make it.
爸爸不能做所有的事情
Dad can't do everything.
告诉我 你们俩谁是八岁的小孩啊
Remind me again, which one of you two is the eight-year-old?
来吧 宝贝 拿上你的器材 你要参加个彩排
Come on, sweetheart. Get your gear. You've got rehearsals.
我才不要去
I'm not going.
快点他妈的走啊
Get a fucking move on!
-傻缺 -嘿 别说了
- Dickhead! - Hey! Come on.
-你这么说的 -是啊 但是我尽量不说
- You do it. - Yeah, but I'm trying not to.
不是很难啊
Not very hard.
-爸爸 -怎么了
Dad? What?
我想和你在一起
I want to stay with you.
-你是和我在一起啊...大部分时间 -聚会之后就再没有了
- You do stay with me... most of the time. Not since my party.
快点 我们要做好多事情
Come on, quickly. We've got lots to do.
-什么时候大家会来呢 -我跟你说了 半个小时以后
- When are all the kids gonna come? - I told you, half an hour.
你为什么不早点邀请他们
Why didn't you invite them earlier?
别抱怨了 奥斯 要不我发誓我会回家的
Stop complaining, Os, or I swear to God I'm going home.
噢 聚会好烂哦
Oh! Party sucks!
-这可是你说的 忘了这一切吧 聚会取消了 -小心 兄弟
- That's it! Forget it. Party's cancelled. - Get out, mate!
对不起
Sony, mate.
生日快乐 兄弟
Happy birthday, mate.
你觉得这个很好笑吗
You think it's funny, do you?
咱们一起野餐吧 鸡肉 吃你个大头鬼
Let's all have a picnic! Chicken? Yes, please!
沙拉 去你的吧
Salad? Lovely. Fuckin' jam rolls!
去你妹的橄榄球
Fuckin' game of rugby!
找凉快地坐会吧
Have a sit-down over there!
他妈的再动 他妈的...
Fuckin' move! Fuckin'...
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
他还不够可怜吗
Hasn't he been through enough?
-爸爸 -现在好玩了吧
- Dad? - Is it funny now?
这是他的生日啊 我的天 这会有多难熬啊
It was his birthday party, for Chrissakes! How fuckin' hard can that be?
你准备好了吗
Are you really up for this?
-我能解决 -解决
- I can cope. - Cope?
这就是你说的解决 天哪 我刚把你们俩从监狱里保出来
This is what you call coping? Jesus Christ! I just got you both out of jail!
哦 哈哈 很有趣
Oh! Ha-ha! Very funny.
他只是个小孩
He's just a little boy...
他多么需要你去做一个好爸爸
...who desperately needs you to behave like his father.
而不是什么流氓
Not some hooligan.
你觉得他和我住一段时间会不会好点
Don't you think it would be easier if he came to live with me for a while?
-不 我想让他和我在一起 -和你没关系 汤姆
- No, I want him with me. - It's not about you, Tom.
你需要好好想想什么才是对他最好的
You need to think about what's best for him.
汤姆 一切都好吗
Tom? ls everything alright?
你认真的 我们正吃晚饭呢
Are you serious? We're having a family dinner.
谁啊
Who is it?
你想让我端菜 -是的 我马上就来
You want me to serve up? - Yeah, serve. I'll be right there.
对不起 这恐怕不是个好主意
Sorry. This probably wasn't such a good idea.
丽莎 已经上桌了
Lisa, it's on the table.
-别等菜凉了 -好吧 给我打电♥话♥
- Don't let it get cold. - OK, call me.
我要朗姆酒 可乐 喝一杯伏特加汤力
Can I get a rum and coke, a vodka tonic,
还要水果什么的
and a couple of disgusting fizzy fruit things?
我以为厨师都很有钱 为什么你没有辆好点的车
I thought chefs were rich. Why don't you have a better car?
不
No!
爸爸把房♥子卖♥♥了
Is Dad selling the house?
你个自私的混♥蛋♥
You selfish, fucking arsehole!
我带着奥斯卡去取点东西回来 你居然把房♥子卖♥♥了
I turn up with Oscar to pick up a few of his things and you're selling the house?
别来烦我 好吗 我这忙着呢
Just get off my fucking back, will you? I'm struggling here.
我们都他妈很困难 汤姆
We're all fucking struggling, Tom!
汤姆 太晚了 兄弟 奥斯卡睡了 卡伦很累了
Tom? It's pretty late, mate. Oscar's asleep, Karen's exhausted.
-你的手怎么回事 -我烧的
- What happened to your hand? - I burnt it.
汤姆 我理解你的难处
Tom, I know how hard all this is for you.
但是难道你看不出来卡伦承担了太多吗
But can't you see it's getting too much for Karen?
她需要继续自己的生活 但是她不能
She needs to get on with her life, and she can't, not properly,
你一直在要求她承担一切
not while you keep making all these demands of her.
我觉得太多的时候她会和我说的 格雷汉姆
I think, Graham, when it all gets too much, she can tell me herself.
不 汤姆 你不明白
No, Tom... You don't get it.
这个不适合讨论
This is not up for discussion.
我告诉你 走开 让她休息一下 可以吗
I'm telling you, just back off, and give her a break. Alright?
别碰我
Don't touch me.
一个戈贡佐拉干酪和梨 踢这
A gorgonzola and pear souf é Kick it here.
炸海港藏红花酱虾
Flash-fried harbour prawns with a saffron aioli.
炸的
Flash-fried.
再来半个龙虾和石灰乳
And half a lobster with a lime cream.
鱼子酱 特别他妈的好吃
Caviar sauce, which is fucking delicious.
汤姆.
Tom
怎么了 学校打来的
Yeah. It's the school.
小心点 莎莉
Oh! watch out, Sally!
操
Fuck it!
噢 还有石首鱼沙拉 什么沙拉
Oh! And a ceviche kingfish. Ceviche what?
对不起 孩子 来吧
Sorry, mate. Come on.
-妈妈在这 -什么
- Mum's here. What?
妈妈在这
Mum's here.
汤姆?
Tom
汤姆 基顿 是我 布赖恩
Tom Keaton. It's me, Brian.
好几年没见了
Fuckin' prick! Haven't seen you in ages.
我们想死你了 兄弟
Oh! We've missed you, mate.
我几个月一直给你留言
I've been leaving messages on your phone for months.
你怎么样
So... how you been?
-还好 -发生了什么
- Good. - What's happening?
你好 你一定是奥斯卡
Hello. You must be Oscar.
-这不是我爸爸的错 -一定不是
- It wasn't my dad's fault. - I'm sure it wasn't.
-你多大了 奥斯卡 -8岁
- How old are you, Oscar? - Eight.
-我刚刚8岁 -哇哦
- I just turned eight. - Wow!
这是你的吗 你打算打开吗
What have you got there? Aren't you gonna open them?
听着宝贝 我们要给你妈妈打个电♥话♥
Listen, sweetie. We're gonna have to give your mum a call
告诉她把你接走
and get her to come pick you up.
我想等我爸爸
I want to wait for my dad.
他不巧要在这待上一阵子
Well, unfortunately, he might have to stay here for a little while.
她没有手♥机♥
She doesn't have a phone anymore.
我们总能联♥系♥到她吧
Well, she must be somewhere we can contact her.
你好
Hello?
奥斯卡 你在干什么呢
Oscar? What are you doing?
卡梅伦小姐
Ah! Miss Cameron.
你知道什么 去他们的吧
You know what, fuck them!
这是鱼 直接做味道更好
It's a fish. It tastes better cooked with its head on.
没有人愿意一边吃一边找
Nobody wants to eat a meal when it's still looking.
-太恶心了 哪里特别了 -是很特别 我做的
- It's disgusting. How's that special? - It is special. I fuckin' cooked it.
只是因为他想在别人的餐盘上吃
Just 'cause he's gonna end up on someone's dinner plate,
水煮香槟和酸奶油
poached with a champagne and sorrel beurre blanc,
不代表他做这些没有一点尊严
doesn't mean he shouldn't do it with a bit of dignity.
肯定不可能让我们把他脑袋切下来
Which is pretty bloody impossible if we cut his fuckin' head off.
-汤姆 你应该给莎拉打个电♥话♥ -有那个必要吗
- Tom, you need to call Sarah. - Why should I?
你应该打给他
You need to call her.
你好
Hello.
你在哪 有人在家吗
Where are you? Anyone home?
嘿
Hey!
我错了 太对不起了
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.