加把劲
Come on.
喔 我靠
Oh! Fuck it!
你想让我走?
Do you want me to have a go?
如果你喜欢我可以靠在你身上
I can go down on you if you like.
我觉得这没什么用
I don't think that'll help.
你在哪? 有人在家吗?
Where are you? Anyone home?
把你♥他♥妈♥的手拿开 我走 行吗?
Get your fucking hands off me.I'm going, alright?
- 汤姆? - 是的. 这是汤姆 基顿
- Tom? - OK. This is Tom Keaton.
32岁 高加索白人
32 years old. White Caucasian male.
腹部和脸部有严重的撕裂
He's got severe lacerations to his face and abdomen.
-这个什么情况 -大量失血
- What have we got? - Extensive blood loss.
血压105/50
Blood pressure's 105 over 50.
快 我可不想让他失血过多死亡
Hurry. I don't want him bleeding to death.
我通知了烧伤科 挺住 兄弟
I've notified the burns unit. - Stay with us, mate.
这血都是哪来的 停
Where's all this blood coming from? Stop.
他休克多久了
How long has he been unconscious?
从我们把他从车里救出来
Since we cut him out of his car.
快他妈走啊 你要走还是干嘛
Get a fucking move on! You gonna go or what?
减速 大家都...
Retards! Everyone just...
快点 你个傻蛋
Come on, you fucking dick!
太不可思议了 真♥他♥妈♥疯狂
Truly unbelievable! Must be fucking crazy!
-没准你需要看看医生 -不
- Maybe you need to see a therapist. - Don't!
好的 河蚌要好了
Right. Mussels going in.
-达伦 那些蔬菜准备好了吗 -好了 厨师长
- Darren, those vegetables ready? Yes, chef.
好的 把鲑鱼拿出去 给6桌上桃子馅饼和汤
Right, take that salmon out. Get me a peach tart and a souf on six.
我要用吞拿鱼 肝脏都要凉了
I'm going to need that tuna coz my liver's now getting cold.
马上就来
Coming right up.
你个自私的混♥蛋♥
You selfish fucking arsehole!
我打的右转向灯却转向了左边
I indicated right and turned left.
你还好吧
You're alive.
感觉不太对
Doesn't feel like it.
手怎么样了
How's the hand?
好点了
Better
-你是个天生的医治者 -我说过我会照顾你
- You're a natural healer. - I told you I'd look after you.
我觉得我需要一些持续治疗
I think I'm going to need some ongoing treatment.
嗯... 昨晚...算赠送的 好吗
Um... Last night... was a freebie. OK?
我喝醉了 你也很大方
I was very drunk and you were very kind.
如果你还想见我
If you'd like to see me again...
基蒂吉沙龙
Salon Kitty Kat
我的规则是 我不在家里干 明白吗
As a rule, I don't entertain in my home. OK?
给我他妈♥个♥休息 行吗 傻♥逼♥
Give me a fucking break, will you? Prick!
不 卡伦 不是说你
No, Karen. Not you.
我听起来像在厨房♥吗
Do I sound like I'm in a kitchen?
卡伦 你能不能听我说
Karen, would you just listen to me?
我说我会去那 我就一定会去 好吗
I said I'll be there, so I'll be there. Alright?
是的 我知道这很重要
Yes, I know how important it is.
苏格兰的后丁骨
Scotch and T-bones.
我还需要几千克小牛的肝脏
I'm also going to need a couple of kilos of calf's liver.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
听着 我认为我们都说好了 卡伦
Look, I thought we had a deal, Karen.
走开 是的 我确实犯了个错
Out of the way! Yes, I made a mistake.
我搞错了时间 就让这事过去吧
I messed up the time. Let's just move on.
你怎么还在他妈的数落我
Well, why are you still giving me shit about it?
你知道吗 如果这能让你感觉好点
You know what? If it's gonna make you feel better,
我把年终奖都给爸妈
I'll hand back my 'parent of the year' title.
是啊 为什么...
Yeah! Why...
为什么我不把一切都做了
Why don't I just do it all?
是 我在这呢 我正买♥♥东西呢
Yeah, I'm here. I'm buying it right now.
-艾伦 -汤姆 你怎么样
- Allan. How are you, Tom?
让你做个菜单不会死人的 等我回来 莎莉
It's not gonna kill you to do the menus when I get back, Sally.
当然 我知道几点了 只是... 滚蛋
Of course, I know what time it is! Just... Fuck off!
我他妈要买♥♥什么来着
What the fuck am I gonna need?
谁啊 卡伦
What? Karen.
我要两个整鲑鱼
Can I get two whole salmon,
十千克河蚌 是十千克赤贝吗
ten kilos of the mussels, ten kilos of the baby clams?
是的 -我在鱼市
Sure. - I'm at the fish market.
因为我他妈的在采购 不错 再来十千克这个
Because I fucked up the ordering. Nice, ten kilos of those as well.
汤姆?
Tom
你可以进去了
You can go in now.
卡伦 我得走了
Karen, I gotta go.
好的 12桌的主菜 卡伦 那些蔬菜好了吗
Right. Mains on 12. Darren, those vegetables ready?
是的 厨师长
Yes, chef.
卢克 有人下单了 9桌的主菜
Luke, there's food waiting. Entrees away, table 9.
还有一只小羊羔 5桌的小鸡蒸芦笋 4桌的无骨肉片
And a lamb, a poussin asparagus on 5, and a feuillete of berries on 4.
一起上 史蒂夫 别挡着路 大家都动起来
Get it together, Steve. Out of the way, move.
12桌的蔬菜怎么样了
How are those vegetables on 12?
7桌的两个白菜 西芹浓汤还有牛肉
Need two bok choy, parsley puree and beef on 7.
好的 厨师长 11桌一对甲鱼
Yes, chef. A couple of snappers for 11.
8桌有意见了 他们给了你这个
Compliments of table 8. They sent you this.
3桌走了 -装逼的傻X
Table 3's away. - Pretentious cunts!
7桌的人想让鸭子再炒炒
Man on table 7 wants his duck cooked longer.
去他的吧
Fuck off!
鸭子做成粉色 和菜单上一样 你和他说了吗
Cooked pink, like it says in the menu. Did you tell him that?
-我告诉他了 -那他还有什么问题
- I told him. - What's his problem then?
-他说这太罕见了 -让他去死吧
- It's too rare for him. - Tell him to go to Red Rooster!
我们就这么做的 白♥痴♥
That's how we cook it, Dickhead!
哥们 干杯
Cheers, mate.
很好喝
Well, that is delicious.
-自命不凡的家伙 -他还是不要
- Pretentious cunts with taste. He doesn't want it.
拿过来 他说就是没熟
Give it here! He says it's not cooked properly.
好吧 弄点新蔬菜 克里斯 再给我做半份 达伦
Right. Put on new vegetables, Chris. Do me another demi, Darren.
傻缺
Fuckin' idiot!
盘子
Plate!
千万别忘了 卢克 顾客是上帝
Never forget, Luke, the customer's always right.
祝你好胃口
Bon appetit.
我最好明天去收拾一下东西
I'd better go sort out tomorrow.
你想让我去采购吗
You want me to do the ordering?
是星期五 你最好多买♥♥点鱼
It's Friday. You'd better get some extra fish.
操
Shit!
奥斯卡 别叫了
Oscar, stop screaming.
-好吧 这什么情况
- OK. What the hell!
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what's wrong?
我睡不着 做恶梦了
I can't sleep. I had a nightmare.
你能过来陪我吗
Can you come?
-回去睡吧 -你有个儿子
- Go on, hop back in. - You have a son?
-爸爸 你床上有个人 -哦 我的天
- Dad? There's someone in your bed. - Oh, shit!
来吧 我去陪你 这太不可思议了
Come on, I'll tuck you in. This is unbelievable!
跟米里亚姆打个招呼 这怎么...
Say hello to Miriam. What the hell...
她是谁 回到你的床上去
Who's she? Back to bed.
我不喜欢她
I don't like her.
不 他不在 大约11:30 谢谢
Nah, he's not. About 11:30. Thanks.
-基顿先生 -对不起 我迟到了
- Mr Keaton? - Sorry, I'm late.
彼得·加德纳 蔚蓝房♥地♥产♥ 我们在电♥话♥上谈过
Peter Gardiner, Welan Realty. We spoke on the phone.
-汤姆 -卡罗尔·温特沃思 很高兴见到你
- Tom. - Carol Wentworth. Nice to meet you.
你的房♥子真漂亮
What a beautiful home you have here.
-谢谢 -你在这里住了很久
- Thanks. You lived here long?
-一阵子 -是吗 该换换了
- A while. - Yeah? Time for a change?
差不多吧
Something like that.
-那 我们能进去吗 -好的
- So, shall we go in? - Yeah.
你们先进去 这是钥匙 随便看看
Look, you guys go ahead. Here's the keys. Take a look around.
哦 对不起 汤姆 我们不能...
Oh! Sorry, Tom... We can't...
没有房♥主陪同我们不能随便进
We're not able to go in unaccompanied by the owner.
你们到底想不想卖♥♥♥房♥♥
Do you want to sell the house or not?
通心粉怎么样 不
What about pasta? Nah.
鸡呢 不
Chicken? Nah!
那就是香肠 不
Sausages then. Nah.
别再说不了 我想吃披萨
Stop saying 'nah'. I want pizza.
你不能再吃披萨当晚饭了 意大利面怎么样
You're not having pizza again for dinner. What about lasagne?
不 我最讨厌这个了 -那你想怎么样
Nah! I'm sick of that shit. - What then?
-我不知道 你是厨师 -你从哪拿的
I don't know, you're the chef. - Where'd you get that from?