1
嘿,克里特,山姆。
Hey, clete, Sam.
过来,过来。
Here, come over here.
山姆,山姆。
Sam, Sam.
我是山姆。
This is Sam.
黑鬼皮条客洗劫了扑克宫。
Nigger hustler done ripped off the poker palace.
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Son of a bitch!
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
你知道,孩子,在巴克敦,犯罪是不值得的。
You know, boy, crime just don't pay in bucktown.
克里特,你真的很喜欢你的工作。
Hey, clete, you sure do enjoy your work.
是的,你说对了。
Yeah, you got that right.
绅士。
Gents.
嘿,你知道吗,这是只真正的坏猫。
Hey, you know, this is a real bad cat.
他差点杀了几个赌客。
He almost killed a couple of high rollers.
你要在城里待很久吗?
You gonna be in town long?
为什么?
Why?
你们是欢迎委员会的吗?
Are you the welcoming committee?
好吧,祝你在这里玩得愉快。
Hey, well, you have a good time while you're here.
最好送他去医院。
Better get his ass to the hospital.
你知道阿♥拉♥巴姆俱乐部在哪吗?
You know where the club alabam is?
是的。
Yes.
孩子,你信上帝吗?
Son, do you believe in god?
当然,为什么不呢?
Yeah, sure, why not?
那你来错地方了。
Then you're in the wrong place.
你为什么不告诉我已经关门了?
Why didn't you tell me it was closed?
你没问,对吧?
You didn't ask, did you?
本死后这地方就关了。
Place's been closed since Ben died.
我在哪里可以找到一个好的旅馆?
Where can I find a good hotel?
我们没有。
We ain't got one.
那至少每隔一晚换床单的怎么样?
Well, how about one that changes sheets at least every other night?
嗯,那是古老的迪克西。
Hm, that would be the old Dixie.
过几个街区就到了。
It's just a couple of blocks down.
我带你去。
I'll take you.
不用了,谢谢。
No, thank you.
我要走了。
I'll walk.
宝贝,真的都是你吗?
Baby, is that really all you?
亲爱的,你看到的就是你得到的。
Sweetie, what you see is what you get.
但首先我想看看你的绿色。
But first I want to see the color of your green.
我要让你们俩见识一段永生难忘的时光。
And I'll show both of you a time you'll never forget.
我来帮你,先生。
I'll help you with this, mister.
不收费。
No charge.
我很乐意帮忙。
I'm glad to help.
但如果你想给我半块钱,我可以告诉你在哪里好好表现,在哪里开始表演。
But if you want to tip me a half a buck, I'll tell you where to get your act together and where to get it on.
噢,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
穿什么?
Get what on?
你能想到的,我都知道。
You name it, I got it.
不。
Nah.
不,谢谢。
No, thanks.
好吧,打牌怎么样?
Okay, how about cards?
如果你去安德森医生那里,检查一下2和9。
If you go to doc Anderson's, check the deuces and nines.
他们的标志。
They're marked.
小家伙,我没兴趣。
Little man, I ain't interested.
好吧,女人。
Okay, women.
城里最好的是鲁比家的索诺拉。
The best in town is sonora over at Ruby's.
但别让她占了上风,不然她会让你抓狂的。
But don't let her get on top or she'll buck your brains out.
你从哪得到这些信息的?
Where do you get all this information from, anyway, huh?
你们也卖♥♥青霉素吗?
You sell penicillin, too?
谢谢你,小伙子。
Thanks, man.
看到arnetta。
See arnetta.
她会给你找最好的房♥间记得告诉她史蒂维让你来的。
She'll get you the best room in the house and be sure and tell her Stevie sent you.
那是你的吗?
Is that yours?
是的,为什么?
Yeah, why?
因为你是我见过唯一一个开摩托车的皮条客。
Because you're the only pimp I ever seen that drives a motorbike.
嘿,我不是皮条客。
Hey, I ain't no pimp.
我是华特·迪士尼,这里是迪士尼乐园。
I'm Walt Disney, and this is Disneyland.
哦。
Ooh.
Gotaroom吗?
Gotaroom?
几个晚上,亲爱的?
How many nights, honey?
只有一个。
Just one.
那就是提前支付s15。
That'll be s15 in advance.
204号♥房♥。
That's room 204.
你可以走楼梯。
You can take the stairs.
这样会快一点。
It's a little bit quicker.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
宝贝,如果你有兴趣,我可以给你带来很多乐趣。
Say, baby, you know, if you're interested, I could turn you on to a whole lot of fun.
不,谢谢。
No, thanks.
好吧,你知道这不关我的事,但像你这样漂亮的黑人在城里做什么?
Well, you know it ain't my business, but what's a fine black thing like you doing in town?
我只是来埋葬我弟弟的,仅此而已。
I'm just here to bury my brother, that's all.
哦。
Ooh.
是吗?
Yeah?
刚有个叫约翰逊的人入住,杜克·约翰逊。
A fella just checked in by the name of Johnson, Duke Johnson.
-他说什么了吗?-不,他没说太多,但他说他是来参加本的葬礼的。
- Did he say anything? - No, he didn't talk too much, but he said he's here for Ben's funeral.
很高兴你打电♥话♥来,阿内塔。
I'm glad you called, arnetta.
你让我跟你核实现在我就这么做了。
Well, you told me to check with you and now that's what I'm doing.
晚安。
Goodnight.
是的。
Yeah.
你的晚餐准备好了,帕特森局长。
Your dinner is ready, chief Patterson.
天上全能的上帝,感谢您为我所做的一切,我将……主啊,这个善良谦卑的人,本·约翰逊,一个人♥民♥的人,所有人♥民♥的人,
Almighty god in heaven above, I thank thee for what you've set before me, and I give... Unto you, o lord, the soul of this good man, this humble man, Ben Johnson, a man of the people, all peoples,
他总是伸出手去帮助别人,他像你一样付出却不求回报。
who always held his hand out to help others, who gave like you and asked naught in return.
主是我的牧者,我将一无所有。
The lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want.
他使我躺卧在青草地上。
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures.
他使我的灵魂苏醒。
He restoreth my soul.
所以我们知道,全能的上帝,你会一如既往地爱本就像我们爱他一样,拥抱他,今天带他进入你的王国。
So we know, almighty god, that you will continue to love Ben as we have loved him, to embrace him, to take him into your kingdom this day.
阿们。
Amen.
以圣父,圣子和圣灵之名。
In the name of the father, the son and the holy ghost.
你说得好,牧师。
Those were good words, reverend.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
对不起,先生。
Excuse me, sir.
我是沃尔多·哈利。
I'm Waldo Harley.
你是我们亲爱的本的朋友吗?
Might you be a friend of our beloved Ben there?
是的,我是杜克·约翰逊。
Yeah, I'm Duke Johnson.
杜克大学吗?
Duke?
我也是这么想的。
That's just what I figured.
艾瑞莎。
Aretha.
艾瑞莎,你和史蒂维跟公爵打个招呼。
Aretha, you and Stevie say hello to the Duke.
那是本的弟弟。
That's Ben's brother.
你真的是杜克?
You really Duke?
本跟我们说过你的事。
Ben told us all about you.
说你是家里最聪明的人。
Says you're the smartest one in the family.
你知道,你是怎么去世界各地的。
You know, how you've been all over the world and everything.
所以你就是那个人。
So you're the one.
你最后一次见到本是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw Ben?
五年前?
Five years ago?
不,大概是六分钟。
No, it was more like six.
好厉害的兄弟!
Some hotshot brother!
请艾瑞莎。
Aretha, please.
他需要你帮忙的时候你在哪里?
Where were you when he needed your help?
什么样的帮助?
What kind of help?
你现在什么也做不了,只能找个时间来埋葬他,收拾他的东西,然后离开。
There's nothing you can do about it now, except for to find the time to come and bury him and collect his stuff and split.
-艾瑞莎,让我们…-你不留下吗?
- Aretha, now, let's this St... - Aren't you gonna stay?
不,他不会留下的,他不会把擦鞋油弄脏的。
No, he's not gonna stay, he wouldn't dirty that shoeshine in this cow pasture.
杜克·约翰逊先生,可以吗?
Would you, Mr. Duke Johnson?
艾瑞莎,谢谢!
Aretha, please!
别理她,杜克。
Don't mind her, Duke.
本对她很好。
Ben was good to her.
他的临终使她感到一种悲痛的痛苦。
His dying kind of put a pain of grief into her.
别理她。
Don't mind her.
不,我不介意一位直言不讳的女士。
No, I can't mind a lady that speaks her mind.
杜克大学。
Right, Duke.
杜克,你说得很对。
Duke, you're absolutely right.
根据这份遗嘱,他把一切都留给了你
电影精选列表