这是史上首次女子综合格斗大赛
This is a first! Women's mixed martial arts,
这无疑是一场历史性的对决
and this is certainly an historic match-up.
大多数人甚至不赞成女性参与拳击
Most people think women shouldn't even be boxing.
-女性是否应该走进八角笼内 -就让她们打吧 老兄
- Should women be in the cage? - Let 'em fight, man.
你认为女人不能打 简直一派胡言
You don't think women can fight, I call BS.
因为你错过了本场对决
You missed this fight.
时间到
It's time!
裁判已经就位 选手蓄势待发
The judges are here. The fighters are ready!
她再次发起进攻 正中要害
And there she goes again, right on that arm.
胜负已分 结束了 比赛结束
Wow! That is over! It is over! The fight is over!
她正在咬牙坚持 勉力求生
She's holding on. Scrambling to survive!
开场已经30秒 正义始终无力还击
Oh! Thirty seconds in and Justice is taking a beating.
小心啊
Watch your ass, yo!
她今晚的表现根本不像一个 拥有十胜零负战绩的拳手
She does not look like a 10-0 fighter tonight.
起来
Get up!
正义从笼子里跳了出来
Justice is jumping out of the cage!
我从来没见过这种场面 俏公牛输了
I've never seen this before! The Pretty Bull is done!
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛 快回到台上去
What the fuck are you doing? Get the fuck up there!
你是怎么了
What's the matter with you?
你又在拍我吗 小子
Are… Are you filming me again, boy?
-把手♥机♥给我 -不给
-Give me that phone. -No.
我不跟你开玩笑 把手♥机♥给我
I ain't playing with you, boy. Give me that phone.
-操♥你♥妈♥ -操♥我♥妈 你是聋了吗
-Fuck you! -Fuck me? -Are you deaf?
-操♥你♥妈♥ -你真要这样
Fuck you! -Oh, really?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 还有你的破手♥机♥ 你觉得这样如何
Fuck you! And your phone! How about that?
天啊
Oh God. Oh God.
来 艾德加 对不起 快起来
Come on, Edgar. I'm sorry. Come on, l
-我扶你起来 -你♥他♥妈♥被炒鱿鱼了
et me help you up. You are so fucking fired.
天啊 我的天啊
Oh… Oh God. I'm fired.
哈喽
Hello?
洁姬 什么事 怎么了
Jackie, what is it? What's going on?
艾德加
Edgar?
而我儿子跟一个男人结了婚
And my son, he married a man.
那个男孩是个万人迷
That boy is a snack.
快看啊 那是洁姬正义 对吧
Yo, check it, check it. Yo, that's Jackie Justice, right?
什么 老弟 你尽胡扯
What? Boy, you trippin'.
不是 是真的 哥们儿
Nah. For real. Yo, bro.
哥们儿 她以前身材丰满又性感 我♥操♥ 而且很出名
She used to be, like, thick. Like, fuck, bro. And famous.
-哥们儿 -哟 小姐
-Bro. -Yo, yo, miss?
你以前身材丰满又性感 还很有名吗
You used to be thick and famous?
-不是 你看这个 哥们儿 -我去
-Look at this shit, bro. -Oh, shit!
哥们儿 没错
-Yo, bro. -Yeah!
哟 小姐 上面这个挨揍的人是你吗
Yo, miss, this is you getting served?
-哟 -这就是你隐退的原因吗
So, this is why you quit, huh?
-洁姬 你们是有什么毛病啊 -我说什么了
- Jackie! - What did I say? What's the matter with you guys?
-混♥蛋♥ 对 就是你们 -我以为你很厉害呢
You jerks! - I thought you was nice though.
你说什么
- What are you saying?
坐下
Sit.
快点 坐下
Go on, sit down.
嘿 洁奎琳
Hey, Jacqueline,
我要你好好看看我脖子这一圈
I want you to take a good look at my neck area right here.
好吗
All right?
我要你告诉我 这儿少了点什么
I want you to tell me what's missing.
你的下巴
Your chin?
-抱歉 -我脖子上少了的东西 洁奎琳
- Sorry-- -What's missing from my neck, Jacqueline,
是我那条14K的金手套吊坠
is my 14-karat Golden Gloves pendant
我不得不把它卖♥♥了换钱
that I'll have to hock
付给现在已经是你前雇主的那位 求她别因为你攻击了她小孩
for cash to pay your now-former employer and beg her not to press charges on you for assaulting a kid
还毁掉了他的手♥机♥而起诉你
and destroying his phone.
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么了 你现在连小孩都要打了
The fuck's the matter with you? You're assaulting kids now?
真的有这个必要吗
Is that really necessary?
非常有必要
That was super necessary.
该死 我受不了了 洁姬
God dammit! I can't take this shit no more, Jackie.
你还是回到赛场上去吧
Just get back in the fucking ring already.
-那是不可能的 -嘿 听我说 好吗
- That ain't gonna happen. - Hey, hey. Listen to me, all right?
你就是为格斗而生的
You were born to fight.
为格斗而生 我是说… 我不能… 那是你的天赋所在
Born to fight. I mean, that shit was God-given.
你看你在做些什么 你♥他♥妈♥要跟我斗 跟你自己斗
What do you do instead? You… you wanna fucking fight me. Fight yourself, coño.
-你今天把一个小孩打得屁滚尿流 -因为我不想再打了
You beat the shit out of a kid today! 'Cause I don't wanna fight!
这话我他妈还要跟你说多少次 我很开心
How many fucking times I gotta tell you that? I'm happy!
-你很开心 -是的
- You're happy. - Yeah.
开心地给那些 有钱的王八蛋刷马桶吗
You're happy scrubbing toilets for snobby rich-ass motherfuckers?
这他妈就是你的人生目标吗
That fulfills your fucking purpose?
我抛下了我手下所有其他的拳手 专心培养你
I threw away all my fighters to focus on managing you.
而你是怎么回报我的 你落荒而逃 留我在那儿帮你收拾烂摊子
And what do you manage to do instead? You pussied the fuck out, left me holding the fucking bag.
让我来告诉你 你♥他♥妈♥为什么签不到拳手吧
I'mma tell you why you ain't got no fucking fighters.
-为什么 -知道原因吗
-Why? -You know why?
因为你是一个垃圾经纪人 这就是原因 你是个该死的酒鬼
-Why? -Because you're a lousy-ass manager! That's why. You're a fucking drunk,
你根本连个冰棍摊都管理不好
-that couldn't manage a Popsicle stand.
你♥他♥妈♥就是这样看我的
-That's what you fucking think?
你是兼♥职♥豪车司机 全职常败将军
You're a part-time limo driver and a full-time loser! -That's what you are!
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病
-Fuck you! The fuck's the matter with you?
你♥他♥妈♥就是这么看我的吗
That's what you think about me?
继续 来啊 继续 打我
Go ahead, do it. Go ahead. Hit me.
你想让我打你
You want me to fucking hit you?
-那我现在就满足你 -废话少说 来啊 打我
I'll hit you right now. -Go ahead! Do it! -I'll fucking hit you right now!
你为什么要这么做 宝贝
Why are you doing this, baby?
你为什么要这么做 不尊重我的想法 逾越…
Why you doing this? You disrespectin' my intentions, mija.
过来
Come here. Come here.
我真♥他♥妈♥爱你 宝贝
I fucking love you, baby.
我爱你
Oh, I love you.
该死 我爱你 宝贝
God damn, I love you, baby.
你知道六月虫不喜欢你在这里抽烟的
Now, you know Junebug don't like you smoking in here.
-我知道 她现在不在这儿 -但是她现在不在这儿
- I know. - But…She ain't here.
是啊
That's right.
快上车 我们去个地方
Come on. Get in the car. We're going somewhere.
嘿 大个子 你打拳吗
- Hey, big guy. You fight? - Da.
打电♥话♥给我 好吗 德马科 我专门培养冠军拳手 老兄
You call me, all right? DeMarco. I rep champs, man.
德西 这是什么
Desi, what's this?
是未经批准的格斗比赛 没裁判 没规则
It's unsanctioned fights. No refs, no rules.
不 我不会参加地下格斗的
No, no. Uh-uh. I don't go to no basement brawls.
嘿 今天的事跟你没关系 好吗
Hey, hey. This ain't about you, all right?
我准备找一个今晚要在这儿比赛的 多米尼加小妞签约
I'm here signing this Dominican chick supposed to be fighting here tonight.
别激动
Chill.
走吧 没事的
Come on. It's all right. It's all right.
狼人
Werewolf! Werewolf! Werewolf! Werewolf! Werewolf!
操 那是个男人
Oh, shit. That's a man.
不 她是个女人 没鸡鸡的
Oh no. She's a woman. She's got no pee-pee.
看看这是谁啊
Look who it is.
终极格斗冠军赛的大咖 洁姬正义
All the way from UFC, Jackie Justice!
你想干嘛 洁姬
What you thinking, Jackie?
你是来驯服狼人的吗
You here to, uh… …tame Werewolf?
你想做什么 想战 还是想逃
So, what you want? You, uh, want to fight or you want to run?
我知道你向来逃得比兔子还快
I know you like to run, like… like a rabbit, huh?
你要准备跑了吗 小黑兔
Do you want to run, Black bunny?
如果你想逃 趁现在快跑 因为狼人 她已经饥肠辘辘了
'Cause if you want, do it now, because Werewolf she's hungry.
-得给她喂东西吃了 -去你♥妈♥的♥
She needs to be fed. -Fuck you!
我们还是找几个打杂的喂给她吧
-We'll just feed her some busboys instead.
不 别跑啊
No, don't run!
看看她们 看看她们 啊
Look at this. Look at this, huh?
来啊
Come on.
喂 嘿 够了 操
Hey! Hey! That's enough! Fuck.
放开我
妈的松手
Get the fuck off me!
我们现在能走了吗
- Can we go now?
我永远都不会原谅你
- I ain't never gonna forgive you.
-不原谅什么 宝贝 你看看你 -这个
- For what, babe? -For this shit. -Look at you.
你说什么呢 你终于重现风采了 过来
What you talkin' about? You're alive again.
过来 宝贝 来嘛 过来 没事的 你看那个
Come here, baby. Come on. Come on. Come here. It's all right. It's all right. Look at that.
我帮你处理一下
Why don't I get that for you?
好了
电影精选列表