我不希望你变成高个子
I wouldn't trust you in a taller body.
特伦顿医生在哪儿
Where's Dr. Trenton?
在他的书房♥
In his study.
特蕾西
Tracy?
我一直在等你
I've been expecting you.
医生
Doctor.
罗伯特
Robert.
这么快就回来了
Back so soon?
我想我们有大♥麻♥烦了 医生
I think we're in very serious trouble, doctor.
发生什么事了吗
Has something happened?
这么说穆♥罕♥默♥德♥和杀他的人都死了
So Mohammed and the man who killed him both are dead.
那你可真幸运
You were most fortunate.
确实
Indeed!
如果凶手费尽心思找我的话
I wouldn't even be here if the killer
我也不会在这里
had troubled to search for me.
这一切意味着什么
What does it all mean?
鲍勃认为有人想杀你或阿米尔
Bob believes someone is trying to kill you or Amir.
我觉得这简直难以置信
I find that difficult to believe.
毕竟 没人知道我们在这里
After all, no one knows we're here.
那么杀害穆♥罕♥穆♥德♥的人肯定知道
Well, the man who killed Mohammed certainly did,
我们不能假设他是单独行动的
and we can't assume that he's working alone.
医生 我要阿米尔尽快回到卡里德
Doctor, I want Amir back in Kalid as soon as possible.
我也想 但目前他还不能活动
Well, so do I, but for the time being he can't be moved.
毕竟 我们不能冒任何
After all, we can't take the risk
会引发并发症的风险
of any unforeseen complication.
那至少我能见见他吧
Well, can I see him at least?
当然可以了
Well, of course.
我亲自带你去见他
I'll take you to him myself.
他在哪里
Where is he?
这里除了戈尔没有别人
There's no one here but Gor.
有一些意想不到的进展
Well, there have been some unexpected developments.
是什么
What?
是你没做成移植手术吗
Didn't you perform the transplant?
你不能找到一具合适的身体吗
Couldn't you find a suitable body?
已经做过了
That's been done.
你醒了吗
Are you awake?
下午好 阿米尔
Good afternoon, Amir.
你是谁
Who are you?
你肯定记得我
Surely you remember.
特伦顿医生
Dr. Trenton.
谢谢你 医生 感谢你所做的一切
Thank you, doctor, for what you've done.
我的头好沉
My head feels so heavy.
你必须休息 好好休息
You must rest, lots of rest.
你好大的胆子
How dare you!
现在最好别打搅他
Now, don't upset him.
阿米尔
Amir?
是你吗 罗伯特
Is that you, Robert?
是的 阿米尔
Yes, Amir.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
我有点晕 但更强壮 强壮得多了
I'm somewhat dizzy, but stronger, much stronger.
这次手术你是对的 罗伯特
You were right about this operation, Robert.
是吗
Was I?
特蕾西和你在一起吗
Tracy with you?
是的
Yes.
我在这里 阿米尔
I'm here, Amir.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥在哪里
And where is Mohammed?
您必须休息
You must rest.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥到底在哪里
Where is Mohammed?
他为什么不在这儿
Why isn't he here?
休息吧
Rest.
现在没时间了
There's no time for that now.
我们已经浪费太多了
We've wasted too much already.
我必须和穆♥罕♥默♥德♥回去 把这些东西拿开
I must send Mohammed back. Get these things off of me.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥已经死了
Mohammed is dead.
死了
Dead?
你不要激动 阿米尔
Now, you mustn't get upset, Amir.
让我离开这儿
Get me out of this!
你不能让自己心烦意乱
You mustn't upset yourself.
现在控制你的…
Now control your...
你为什么那样看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我到底怎么了
What's the matter with me?
没事 没事的 阿米尔
Nothing, nothing, Amir.
阿米尔 听我说
Amir, listen to me.
离我远点
Stay away from me!
你为什么要这样对我
Why have you done this to me?
你把我变成了怪物
You've made me a freak!
这只是暂时的
It's only temporary.
我只能在唯一能接触到的身体上进行移植
I had to make the transplant on the only accessible body
为了让你活着
to keep you alive.
那我宁愿死
I'd rather be dead!
别弄坏我的仪器
Don't break my instruments!
你这蠢货
You fool!
阿米尔
Amir!
阿米尔
Amir!
戈尔 戈尔
Gor, gor!
不要伤害他
Don't hurt him!
求你了
Please!
戈尔
Gor!
戈尔
Gor!
放开他吧
Let him go!
不要伤害他
Don't hurt him!
求你了 戈尔
Please, Gor!
求你了
Please.
我不知道我怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with me.
我感到很奇怪
I feel strange.
阿米尔 我想有些事你有权知道
Amir, I think there's something you should know.
默♥罕♥默♥德♥是被谋杀的
Mohammed was murdered.
特蕾西 别说 -被谋杀
Tracy, no! - Murdered?
我们相信有人密谋推♥翻♥你的政♥府♥
We believe there's a plot to overthrow your government,
想让卡里德相信你已经死了
to make Kalid believe that you are dead.
那么...
Then...
那我必须马上回去
Then I must return immediately.
阿米尔
Amir.
阿米尔 不要
Amir, don't.
不要 不要 请不要
Don't, don't, please don't.
你想阻止我吗 罗伯特
Are you trying to stop me, Robert?
你的身体不行
You're not well.
手术还没有完成
The operation isn't complete yet.
特伦顿医生能做到他说的
Dr. Trenton can do what he says.
相信我 -别听他的
Believe me. - Don't listen to him.
他是其中之一
He's one of them.
特蕾西 你疯了吗
Tracy, are you out of your mind?!
我必须得有一辆车
I must have a car.
我得去机场
I need to get to the airport.
走吧 我们会在路上弄到一辆的
Come on, we'll get one on the road.
阿米尔在哪儿
Where's Amir?
走了
Gone!
跟特蕾西走的
With Tracy!
我们必须阻止他
We must stop him.
他步行走不了多远的
He won't get far on foot.
我要去追他
I'm going after him.
医生
Doctor?
我该拿他怎么办
What'll I do With him?
把他关进地窖
Put him in the cellar.
他是我们的最后的客人
He's our final guest.
但要照顾好他的身体
But take good care of his body.
我给你找了个朋友
I've got you a friend!
但他不会在这里待太久的
He won't be here very long.
你在干什么
What are you doing?