阿米尔
Amir?
我照您的吩咐把那个美国女人带来了
I brought the American woman, as you ordered.
特蕾西
Tracy.
我很高兴见到你
I'm glad to see you.
阿米尔 你决定好了吗
Amir, have you decided?
尼克萨里安医生
Dr. Nixarian?
铀疗法失败了
The uranium treatments have failed.
癌症正在蔓延
Cancer is spreading.
看吧
See.
我快要死了
I am dying.
我们祈祷真♥主♥会保佑我们的领袖
We pray that Allah will spare our leader.
那人♥民♥呢
What about the people?
他们什么也没怀疑
They suspect nothing.
所有卡里德的人都相信你正在别♥墅♥度假
All Kalid believes that you are vacationing at your villa.
很好
Good.
非常好
Very good.
你先出去 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Leave us now, Mohammed.
我想和威尔逊女士和罗伯特单独谈谈
I would like to talk to Ms. Wilson and Robert.
好吧 阿米尔
Well, Amir?
我想活下去
I want to live.
那你就得冒险做这个手术
Then you'll have to risk the operation.
一旦你驾崩了
As soon as you are passed away,
您的遗体将被空运到美国
your body will be flown to the United States.
在15小时内
And within 15 hours,
你的大脑会被移植到一个健康的身体里
your brain will be transplanted to a healthy body,
一周后你就能重新统治卡里德了
and in a week you'll be back ruling Kalid.
但为什么手术不能在卡里德进行
But why can't the operation take place here in Kalid?
特伦顿医生不能离开那儿
Dr. Trenton cannot leave.
此外 还有保密的问题
Besides, there's the question of secrecy.
是的 这必须保密
Yes, it must be a secret.
我会注意的
I'll see to that.
你是个伟人 阿米尔 绝不能让你灭亡
You are too great a man, Amir, to perish.
你的人♥民♥需要你
Your people need you.
如果特伦顿医生成功了
If Dr. Trenton does succeed,
不管他要什么 都可以给他
he must be paid, no matter what he demands.
我也欠你很多 特蕾西
And I owe you a great deal too, Tracy.
你的感激已经足够还了 阿米尔
Your gratitude is more than enough, Amir.
我越来越喜欢你了 特蕾西
I've grown very fond of you, Tracy.
如果我问你愿不愿意和我一起统治卡里德
What would you say if I were to ask you
你会怎么答复...
to rule Kalid with me...
做我妻子好吗
as my wife?
哦 阿米尔
Oh, Amir.
那就真是太美妙了
That would be more than wonderful.
那就必须得确保手术的成功
Then make sure the operation is a success.
满血
大脑
罗伯特 我们还要走多远
Robert, how much farther do we have to go?
就快到了
We're almost there.
这太疯狂了
This is madness!
我们应该为自己着想
We should be thinking of ourselves.
阿米尔已经死了
Amir is dead!
只有他的身体已经死了
Only his body is dead.
你忘了他还活着时我给他注射的血清
You forget that serum I gave him while he was still alive.
它使他的大脑免于恶化
It's kept his brain from deteriorating,
而且至少还会持续两个多小时
and it will keep on doing so for at least two more hours.
停止忧虑 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Stop worrying, Mohammed.
十天后我们就能和他在一起回到卡里德
In 10 days time we'll all be back with him in Kalid,
就好像这一切从没发生过一样
as if none of this had ever happened.
你能确定吗
Are you certain of this?
不能
No.
阿米尔
Amir.
没有人可以取代你
No one can replace you.
你是我们族人的明灯
You were a light to our people.
他还会回来的
And he will be again.
多罗 准备好了吗
Dorro, we about ready?
差不多了 医生
Almost, doctor.
他死多久了
How long has he been dead?
14小时...
14 hours...
零25分钟
25 minutes.
我们没有多少时间可以浪费了
We don't have much time to waste.
让我们开始吧
Let's get started.
我马上就好 医生
I'll just be a moment, doctor.
特伦顿医生 给阿米尔进行手术的身体在哪
Dr. Trenton, where is the body to replace Amir's?
马上就到了
It'll be here soon.
在我的国家 很多人都愿意为救阿米尔而死
In my country, many would joyfully die to save Amir,
很多人都有合适的身体
many with the right bodies,
同样的面部特征
the same physical characteristics.
我知道 但我们没多少时间
I know, but we haven't the time.
我们必须在几个小时内完成全部手术
We must finish what needs to be done in a matter of hours.
替代者必须得很像阿米尔
The replacement must resemble Amir.
有相似的面相 是的
In general physiognomy, yes.
剩下的就交给整形手术了
Plastic surgery will take care of the rest.
特伦顿医生 阿米尔是卡里德的传奇
Dr. Trenton, Amir is a legend in Kalid.
没有他 我们将是另外一个
Without him, it would be another poor nation
努力摆脱几世纪以来停滞不前封建主义的贫困国家
struggling to break out of centuries of stagnant feudalism.
他必须活下去
He must live on.
他必须
He must!
但如果我们失败了
Yet, if we fail,
人♥民♥会发现我们欺骗了他们 然后...
and the people discover that we have deceived them...
真♥主♥保佑
Allah!
我们不会失败的
We will not fail.
你知道我接下来要做的是一个危险的
You see what I'm about to perform as a dangerous,
甚至是非法的手术实验
even illegal, surgical experiment.
我认为这是我自己和我在世界各地的同事
I look upon it as the culmination of centuries of research
几个世纪研究的巅峰
by myself and my colleagues all over the world.
这次手术的每一个方面我都考虑到了
Every aspect of this operation has been considered.
绝对不可能
There isn't one chance
会失败
of failure.
这个不可思议的机器让我拥有了
This incredible machine allowed me to advance
远远领先于我的同事的医疗技术
in my medical skills far ahead of my colleagues.
它可以助我切开头骨
It's permitted me to cut through the skull
并且不会损害大脑
without damaging the brain.
记住 重要的
Remember, the important thing
是一个年轻、健康、强壮的身体
is a young, healthy, strong body.
碘 医生
Iodine, doctor.
手术刀 医生
Scalpel, doctor.
止血钳
Hemostat.
向右
To the right.
夹钳
Clamps.
多罗
Dorro.
我以为移植手术会立即受到影响
I thought the transplant would be affected immediately.
你错了 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Well, you were mistaken, Mohammed.
但别担心 一切都在按计划进行
But don't be concerned, everything's going as planned.
但他们告诉我 在独♥立♥于血液循环的情况下
But they told me that the brain cannot be kept alive
大脑是无法存活的
independently of blood circulation.
这些都已经解决了
That's been taken care of.
多罗
Dorro.
我们需要补充血液供应
We'll need to replenish our blood supply.
你想要这个吗
Would you like to have these?
想要吗
Would you?
离我们远点
Oh, leave us alone!
求你了 请走开
Please, go away.
求你了
Please
哦 不要
Oh, no.
求你了
Please!
为什么你不杀了我们 结束这一切
Why don't you kill us and get it over with?
不行
No!
因为这不是这个游戏的玩法
Because that is not how the game is played.
规则由我来定
And I make the rules!
来吧 我的小山雀
Come, my little Chickadee.
放开她
Let her alone!