约翰尼用一颗子弹射穿了自己的头
Johnny put a bullet through his own head.
还有一些其它痕迹
And the others were...
狗?
The dog?
老谢普?他的嘴张得大大的
Old shep? His jaws were broken wide open.
一直向后弯曲 像这样
Bent all the way back, like this.
你觉得我能进去吗?
Do you think I'd be able to get in over there?
你是保险理算师
You're an insurance adjuster.
不是
No.
你不能从那边进去
Well, you won't be able to get in over there.
他们把它锁得很紧
They've got it locked up tight.
我当然不想踏进那个地方
I sure wouldn't wanna set foot in that place.
你知道詹尼是一个非常温柔的人
You know, Johnny was the gentlest thing with those kids.
我从未见过他做很凶残的事
I never thought he's make it as a detective.
我想他是很温柔的
I thought he'd be too soft.
我猜你永远不知道
I guess you never know what goes on
人们脑子里在想什么 是吗?inside people's heads, do you?
我还有一个问题
I have one other question.
詹尼这人
Johnny, Mr. O'Malley,
你还记得他什么时候开始掉头发的吗?
do you remember when he started losing his hair?
你知道 这是最奇怪的事情
You know, that's the strangest thing.
我从来不知道他是秃头
I never knew he was bald.
看著我
别叫!不要
No!
No!
No! No!
(9unshqn
你好 詹尼
hello, Johnny.
你好 蓝色阳光
Hello, sunshine.
蓝色阳光
Blue sunshine.
我会替你告诉弗莱明先生的
I'll tell Mr. Flemming for you.
好吧 乔
Well, what the hell kind of an organization
我们有什么样的组织?
do we have, Joe?
你知道这里还有六个人
Jesus Christ! There are about six people out there!
是 是
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我也知道那些废话
I know about that bullshit too.
不 我根本不会在意 算了吧
No, I'm not interested in that. Forget it!
等等 怎么样?
Hold on. What is it?
好消息 我们在购物者世界购物中心举办了大型集♥会♥
Great news. We got shopper's world mall for the big rally.
好 这很重要
Well, that's something.
听到了吗 乔 我们有购物中心
You hear that, Joe? We've got the mall.
现在帮我个忙 出去找一些人
No do me a favor and get some bodies out there,
确保他们到了投票年龄
and make sure they're voting age.
嘿 有人想找你谈话
Ed, some guy wants to talk to you.
他叫什么名字?
What's his name?
可能是叫做杰瑞·兹皮金
Jerry zipkin, I think it is.
兹皮金 我不认识什么兹皮金
Zipkin? Zipkin? I don't know any zipkin.
他说了想要什么吗?
Well, did he say what he wanted?
只是想和你谈谈
Just to talk to you.
好吧
All right.
弗雷明先生 既然我们已经确定了购物者的世界
Mr. Flemming, I'm gonna go ahead with the puppet people,
我将继续使用木偶人
now that we've nailed down shopper's world.
那当然 帮我把那些打印出来
Absolutely. Have those typed up for me.
兹皮金?嗨
Mr. zipkin? Hi.
嗨 要我帮忙吗?
What can I do for you?
我想和你谈谈
I'd like to talk to you.
好的
Sure.
我们可以单独谈谈吗?
Can we do it alone?
现在是有空 嗯…
Well, I'm pretty tied up right now.
那我们走吧
It's very important.
好吧
Okay.
弗雷明先生 你认识一个叫弗兰尼的家伙吗?
Mr. Flemming, did you know a guy named frannie Scott?
当然认识 弗兰尼 怎么了?
Frannie? Sure. Hey, how is he?
我好久都没见他了
I haven't seen frannie since, oh my god...
哦 等等
Oh, wait a minute.
你说我认识是什么意思?
What do you mean did I know him?
弗兰尼走了
Frannie's gone.
他死了
He died.
我很难过
I'm sorry. Wow.
哦 先生 有空吗?
Hey, ed, you got a minute?
失礼了
Excuse me.
嗨 这是皮托里尔
Ed, I'd like you to meet Pete tiller, here.
嗨 你好 幸会
Hi, how do you do, Mr. Flemming?
哈罗
Hello.
你在观察弗雷明吗?
Voting for ed Flemming?
当然 为什么不呢?
Sure, why not?
你了解到什么了?
That's not a very healthy voter attitude.
我对他不是很了解 你呢?
Well, I don't know very much about him, do you?
我们都一起工作十年了
I've known him for over 10 years.
我们之间都互相了解
We went to Stanford together.
我在那里经常和他踢足球
I played a little football there.
还有一个32号♥的韦恩·马里根
Did you ever hear of big number 32, Wayne mulligan?
不好意思
Sorry.
那是什么意思?
Well, that's me.
哦
Oh.
你
And you're...
我是艾丽西娅
I'm Alicia.
杰瑞 我在等杰瑞
I'm waiting for Jerry.
你们这是干什么?
What are you following me everywhere for?
想你回家了
Missed you back home.
怎么让他一直在这里等待?
Well, what the hell are you doing here?
不好意思 嗯…
I'm sorry.
什么事情?
Well, what was it?
有些事情很让人难以置信
It was some kind of a disease.
怎么解释?
It's hard to explain.
弗雷明先生?
Mr. Flemming?
我把这些人叫来了
I have the puppet people on the phone.
他们想和你谈谈
They want to talk to you.
等等
In a minute.
我想让你久等了
Well, I guess that's it then, huh?
不 不 没事 那…
No, no, no. Wait a minute.
那是你的公事
There was a picture of you in his studio.
是的
Oh, yeah?
你还是很让我惊喜
Well, that doesn't surprise me.
很不好意思 一直都很忙
Oh, he'd shoot away at anything.
不 不 这是很不一样的
No, no, this was different.
那是… 所有的公事 你的公事
It was all distorted. You were distorted.
你听说过 蓝色阳光 的词语吗?
Did you ever hear the words blue sunshine?
那是一幅很惊人的画面
It was the caption under the picture.
我想你可能知道这是什么意思
I thought you might know what it meant.
不 我从未听说过
No, I never heard of it.
弗雷明先生 你想要政♥治♥漫画
Mr. Flemming, you want political caricatures,
你想要把这些人叫来一起训练吗?
or show-business personality type of puppets?
没什么特别的事情
Nothing political!
我得走了
Well, I have to go now.
不 不 等等 这是…
No, no, no. Wait a minute.
蓝色阳光
This blue sunshine...
就是这东西 我感觉
It's just a hunch, but I have a feeling
好像很不对劲
it had something to do with frannie's disease.
听著 我根本不知道你在说什么
Listen, I don't know what you're talking about.
对你的朋友我感到很难过
And I'm sorry about your friend.
我也无能为力了
Now, if you'd kindly let go of my arm.
你得告诉我所有一切
If you'd just tell me anything.
没什么好谈的
There's nothing to be told.
没什么好说
Nothing to think about.
有什么问题吗?
Any problem here, ed?
不 没事
No, it's fine. It's all right.
快点放开我!
那怎么了?
What was that all about?
我不知道
I don't know.
必须密切关注他们
We'd better keep an eye on Mr. zipkin.
肯定会有麻烦
He could be a trouble maker.
弗雷明说了什么?
What did Flemming say?
什么都没说
He knew frannie.
电影精选列表