萨曼塔太太 感觉好些了吗?
Mrs. rosella, como estas?
还行
Okay.
这次你带来了我最喜欢的意大利细面条吗?
Did you bring any of my favorite fettuccini this time?
医生 你好像不是很好
Doctor, you don't look so good.
你不吃东西吗?
Aren't you eating?
你知道这附近
Yeah, well, you know there's a little too much
有太多的恶化 对吧?
aggravation around here, right?
好吧
Yeah.
你知道 我所有的病人都不是那么可爱
All my patients aren't such sweeties, you know.
你需要休息
Look, why don't you get some rest.
你要坚强 好吗?
I want you to be strong, okay?
好好睡觉
Go to sleep.
医生
Doctor?
你又要给我做切片吗?
Are you gonna cut me up again?
到时候再说吧
We'll see. We'll see.
主演 扎曼·金
主演 黛博拉·文特斯
主演 马克·戈达德
哦 妈咪 说给我听吧
I want it.
所以第二天我有几个朋友来到城♥堡♥
So the next day I had some friends who came to the castle.
我呼喊公主
And I called up to the Princess.
乐佩公主! 乐佩公主! 垂下你的头发!
Rapunzel! Rapunzel! Let down your hair!
杰森 你能不能别闹了
Jason, would you cut it out?
我的头痛死了
My head is killing me.
于是乐佩公主垂下了她的长发
So then the Princess untied her long, long hair,
把它伸出窗外
and dropped it out the window.
然后发生了什么?
Then what happened?
杰森 你还想听这个故事吗?
Jason, do you want to hear the story or don't you?
我要为此向你妈妈收取额外费用
I'm gonna charge your mother extra for this.
这在合同约定之外
It's not in my contract.
安静 继续讲 温迪
Quiet, Jason. Go ahead, Wendy.
于是 他抓住长发姑娘垂下来的头发
So, he grabs unto rapunzel's hair,
并开始爬上塔楼
and starts to climb up to the tower.
将这些想法引入政♥府♥
Bring these ideas into government.
在系统内工作 -看!
Working within the system. - Look.
那是弗雷明先生 温迪
That's Mr. Flemming, Wendy.
埃德·弗雷明走上街头
Ed Flemming takes to the street--
是的 弗雷明先生一直都做这个节目
Yeah, Mr. Flemming's running for congress.
或许那一天他会成为总统
Maybe someday, he'll even be president.
医疗补贴 住房♥改善
Subsidized medical care, better housing.
我们可以去白宫
Can we come visit you
拜访你吗 温迪?
at the white house, Wendy?
我想不是这样的
I don't think so, kiddo.
弗雷明先生和我不再住在一起了
Mr. Flemming and I aren't living together anymore.
但他是你的丈夫?
But he's your husband.
这是弗雷明 这里是未来栏目
Ed Flemming is the future.
欢迎大家下次观赏
Paid for by the Flemming for congress committee.
于是他抓住长发姑娘的头发
So he grabs onto rapunzel's hair,
开始爬上塔楼
and starts to climb up to the tower.
你想试试?好吧
Do you wanna do it? Okay.
好的 来 试试看
All right, here, try it.
这是长头发
Look what I did.
我希望他能退出警队
I wish he would quit the force.
至少我偶尔能见到他一次
At least I'd get to see him once in a while.
不是的 巴巴拉 你要做的是…
No, Barbara, that's the worst thing he could do.
夜晚的时候
He'll be sitting around the house,
必须随时警惕
with his face in a bottle from morning till night.
乔尼 不
Johnny, no!
不要再吃巧克力布丁了
No more chocolate pudding!
是我给你♥爸♥爸做的 听见了吗?
I made that for your father! Now stop it!
哦 里奇 我不知道该怎么办了
Oh, ritchie, I don't know what to do anymore.
我觉得自己像个废物
I feel like a wreck.
亲爱的 都是我的错
Maybe it's my fault.
你的错?
Your fault?
他早上七点离开房♥子
He leaves the house at seven in the morning.
直到午夜你才能再见到他
You don't see him again until midnight,
他回到家时已经昏昏沉沉了
and he comes home crocked out of his brains.
我不知道 也许是因为紧张
I don't know, maybe it's the strain.
他最近一直在做噩梦
He's been having nightmares lately.
有时他在睡梦中说话
And sometimes he talks in his sleep.
你知道 有时候
You know, sometimes,
当警♥察♥
sometimes being a cop--
拜托 别跟我说警♥察♥的废话
Oh, come on, don't give me that cop bullshit.
请 巴巴拉
Please, Barbara, look.
当警♥察♥没那么难
It's not that tough being a cop.
现在不要告诉我关于头发的事
And don't tell me about the hair now.
我知道这一切
I know all about that.
看 我自己也掉了几根头发
Look, I'm losing a few hairs myself.
他认为全世界只有他掉头发?
He thinks he's the only guy in the world that's losing hair?
嘿 乔
Hey, John.
来 雪伯 我们睡觉吧
Come on, shep, let's hit the sack.
再见 里奇
Goodbye, ritchie.
晚安 芭芭拉
Good night, Barbara.
哈罗 乔
Hello Johnny.
片名:蓝色阳光
编导:杰夫·利伯曼
他好像一个练气功的人
And she was like a statue, stiff.
真的很让感到奇怪
It's like I reached a point and I ran right over her.
我刚上去…
I just went up...
怎么…
What's the matter?
还记得罗丹吗?
You remember rodan?
那个艺术家?
The artist?
不 他是个怪物
No, the monster.
嘿!你这是干什么?
Hey! Hey!
好了 大家一起来合影吧
Okay, everybody, let's get together for a group shot.
弗兰基 我们在这里玩得很开心
Frankie, let's hear just in time, what do you say?
我想在这里拍张照片
I wanna get a picture, here.
来吧 大家一起玩
Come on. One more time!
及时行乐怎么样?
How about just in time?
别害羞 我们走
Come on, don't be shy!
那好吧 一起玩个痛快
Come on. Let's go!
把灯调暗 就到了现场
Dim the lights and hit the spot.
太好了!
Good. All right.
耶!好!
Yay! All right!
开始了
Here we go.
好吧 给我一点时间
Okay, just give me one second here.
等一下 等一下 等一下
Hold it. Hold it. Hold it.
杰瑞 我爱你 但我是一个人工作
Jerry, I love you. But I work alone.
来吧我们一起跳舞
Oh, come on, let's go.
♪ just in time I found you just in time
♪ before you came my time was running low
♪ I was lost the losing dice were tossed
弗兰基!
Frankie!
♪ my Bridges all were crossed nowhere to go
♪ but now you're here
♪ and now I know just where I'm going ♪
哦 等等
Hey, wait a minute.
怎么了?
What's this?
他的头发怎么了?
What the hell happened to his hair?
我也不知道
I don't know.
你们没看见吗?
Did you see that?
他的头看上去就像个桌球
He looked like a cue ball.
嘿 杰瑞 他为什么剃光头?
Hey, Jerry, why'd he shave his head?
我不知道
I don't know.
我出去一下
I'll be right back.
等等
Wait a minute.
快点 乔 快点
Hey, come on. Joe, come on.
嘿 我们至少得去找他 来吧
Hey, we gotta go looking for him at least. Come on.
你没事吧?
You okay?
不好
No.
我们去吃点东西
Why don't you take something?
我不是很想吃
God, I drank too much.
我需要一些蜂蜜
I need some honey, that's all.
蜂蜜?
Honey?
是的 对我的胃很有帮助
Yeah, it settles my stomach. It helps.
嘿 兹皮金 我们要进城
电影精选列表