瓦斯肯
Vascan!
血液机器
特雷西?你还在吗?
Tracy? You're still with us?
还没从狂野的夜晚中恢复吗?
Still recovering from our wild night?
都很好,船长
All good, Captain.
我们进入的力场
We are entering the same type of force field
和我们在Apus-7星球上遇到的是一样的
that we encountered on Apus-7.
我们正往那儿去
We're getting there.
那就像一个巨大的坟场
It's like a huge cemetery.
你是说一个巨大的垃圾场
You mean a vast dump.
我从没见过这么多残骸
I've never seen so many wrecks.
也许他们也有灵魂
Maybe they had souls, too.
灵魂
Souls?
我这个年纪的人特有的信仰
A man my age holds certain beliefs.
我想你是对的
I guess you have the right.
但就我而言
But as far as I'm concerned,
我们这里只有一只美♥腿♥寄生虫
all we have here is a parasite with pretty legs.
这个实体刚刚消失在最大的残骸中
The entity just vanished into the largest wreck.
那他妈的是什么东西?
What the fuck is that thing?
它把所有的残骸都留在轨道上
It's keeping all the other wrecks in orbit.
这东西的背后肯定有某种智慧
There's definitely some kind of intelligence behind this thing
- 你惊讶吗? - 闭嘴,偷油贼
- Are you surprised? - Shut it, oilsucker.
我们在哪里?
Where are we?
别管她
Leave her alone.
我们会解决的
We'll figure it out.
特蕾西,你能降落到这玩意上吗?
Tracy, can you land on this thing?
这艘沉船太残破了
The wreck is worn and fragile.
我们还是用老办法吧
Let's do this old school.
- 我可以软着陆 - 让我来
- I can manage a soft landing. - I'll do it!
我建议你慢一点,船长
May I advise you to slow down, Captain.
慢点!
Slow down!
瓦斯肯
Vascan!
特蕾西,有东西坏了吗?
Tracy, anything broken?
着陆推进器有轻微损坏
Some minor damage to the landing thrusters.
我会很快恢复的
I will quickly recover.
干得好,船长
Good job, Captain.
偷油贼?
Oilsucker?
你看到我有多温柔了吗?
Did you see how gentle I can be?
哦,是的 特蕾西几乎什么都感觉不到
Oh, yes. Tracy barely felt a thing.
你和我得出去散个步了
You and I are gonna take a little walk.
特蕾西
Trace!
小心点,船长
Be careful captain!
空气似乎是可以呼吸的
The air seems breathable.
但是力场可能改变这种状态
But the force fields can falsify the results.
摘下你的面罩
Take off your mask.
快点
Come on!
好
Good…
就像上次一样
Like last time,
你对大气中的甲硫醇有反应
you're reacting to the methanethiol in the atmosphere.
你为什么不警告我?
Why didn't you warn me?
我不得不重复这波操作
I had to repeat the experience
来验证这个假设
to validate the hypothesis.
假设得到证实
Hypothesis confirmed.
告诉我该去哪里
Just tell me where to go.
信♥号♥♥越来越强了 小心!
The signal is getting stronger. Be careful!
有什么好笑的?
What's so funny?
重置扫描!
Reinitiate scan!
特雷西?
Tracy?
又来?
Again?
闭嘴
Shut up!
卧♥槽♥ ?
What the fuck?
拉戈!你看到我了吗?
Lago! Do you read me?
拉戈
Lago!
什么
What the f…?!
这里谁负责?
Who is in charge here?
说话啊
Talk!
不然我就把那些美♥腿♥都炸掉!
Or I'll blow those pretty legs clean off!
第三章 特雷西
你说你已经很久
You said it's been a long time
没有和真正的女人在一起了
since you were with a real woman.
和女人,是的
With a woman, yes.
也许你已经忘了怎么对待女人了
Maybe you've forgotten how to treat us.
对我温柔一点
Be gentle with me,
船长
Captain.
好吧
All right.
不是那样的
Not like that.
危急状态:瓦斯肯
该死的
God damn it!
我只是个机械师!
I'm just a mechanic!
特蕾西,如果你能听到我的话
Tracy, if you can hear me,
打开电梯
unlock the elevator.
拜托,特蕾西
Please, Tracy!
好吧
All right,
你让我别无选择
you leave me no choice.
你从来没有帮助过我
You've never raised your hand to me.
特蕾西,马上打开系统!
Tracy, unlock the system immediately!
为了你的安全,我希望你留在这里
I prefer you stay here for your own good.
特蕾西,你的系统坏了吗
Tracy, is your system corrupted?
非如此, 我感觉好极了
Far from it. I've never felt better.
真的吗?
Really?
拉戈,你在干什么
Lago, what are you doing?
住手,你在浪费时间
Stop it, you're wasting your time.
你这样救不了瓦斯肯
You won't save Vascan that way.
至少他不会白白送命
At least he won't die for nothing.
拉戈,瓦斯肯回到了米玛
Lago, Vascan is back inside Mima.
很高兴再次见到你,船长
Happy to see you again, captain.
我的上帝
My god!
瓦斯肯!你最好给我个好消息!
Vascan! You better have good news for me!
拉戈死了
Lago is dead.
我们跟踪这个实体
We tracked the entity
到了一个垃圾场
to a junkyard in the Coalsack.
它用某种新技术控制了我们的机器.
It's controlling our machines with some kind of new technology.
我试图把它拿出来
I tried to take it out,
但它的力场对特蕾西来说太强大了
but its force fields are too strong for the Tracy.
我们需要你的飞船的火力
We need your ship's firepower.
不可能的
Impossible.
没有总参谋部的批准,我不能帮你
I can't engage without the general staff's approval.
我们没时间了
We don't have time for that.
如果那个实体再次逃脱,我们将无法追踪它
If the entity escapes again, we won't be able to track it.
我们说话的时候,特蕾西正在传送坐标
Tracy is transmitting the coordinates as we speak.
你的行为很奇怪
You are acting strangely.
我怎么知道你没有跟那个实体妥协?
How do I know you haven't been compromised by the entity?
我已经妥协了,指挥官
I have been compromised, Commander.
我逃走了, 但任何时候
I escaped, but any second now
它都可能会再次控制我的思想
it's going to take control of my mind again.
快点来
Come quickly.
瓦斯肯
Vascan!
别
Don't!
特蕾西,保持警惕
Tracy, stay alert!
我们需要你支持我们的进攻
We need you to support our attack!
特蕾西,你能听见我说话吗?
Tracy, can you hear me?
服从!
Obey!
电影精选列表