在穿越太空逃跑时,米玛,一台人工智能系统有缺陷的机器,
被一艘战舰追上
由于受到了鱼雷的严重伤害,米玛用仅剩的一点能量终于逃脱了,
但却被迫坠落在一颗未经探索的行星Apus 7上
第一章 米玛
我们还是可以赶走这些趁火打劫的人
We can still get rid of these vultures.
特蕾西,大炮准备
Tracy, arm the cannons!
特蕾西
Tracy!
特蕾西
Tracy?
特蕾西
Tracy...
怎么了,亲爱的?
What's wrong, dear?
该死
Damn it.
该死的
God damn it!
这该死的机器没有反应
The fucking machine isnt responding.
冷静点,这不是她的错
Calm down, its not her fault.
自从离开后我们已经两个星期没出问题了
We didnt bust our asses for two weeks to get ripped off.
我要出去
I'm going out.
坏主意
Bad idea.
没有特蕾西的话 我可掩护不了你
I can't cover you without Tracy.
让我检查一下,我能修好它
Let me check, I can fix it.
瓦斯肯,别
Vascan! Dont!
现在,修好它
Now, fix it.
特雷西一定是出了故障
Tracy must have been malfunctioning
就在她分♥析♥空气的时候
when she analyzed the air.
呼吸困难?
Trouble breathing?
闻起来像一具腐烂的尸体
Smells like a rotting corpse...
真愉快
Lovely.
这让我想起了特蕾西的厨艺
It reminds me of Tracy's cooking.
我希望她没在听
I hope she's not listening.
嘿
Hey,
猜猜这些是哪种拾荒者?
guess what kind of scavengers these are?
哪种 ?
What kind?
女人
Women.
这艘沉船是我的!
This wreck belongs to me!
退后
Stay back!
退后
Stay back!
嘿
Hey!
好姑娘
Good girl
她正处在生死之间
She's between life and death.
我毁了她的推进系统
I destroyed her propulsion system.
她的飞行生涯结束了
Her flying days are over.
凶手
Murderer!
她是个活生生的人
She is a living being.
你在跟我开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me.
我们仍然可以治愈她
We can still heal her.
再也不能了
Not anymore!
冷静点 硬汉
Easy, tiger!
你会给我们的技术人员增加困难的
Youll make it harder for our technicians.
我们需要抽点燃料
We need to pump your ship.
退后 马上
Back away. Now!
我警告过你的
I warned you.
我对此很抱歉
Im sorry to dis...
叫她们离开我们的船…
Tell them to get off our ship...
马上
Now!
掩护我
Cover me!
狗屎!
Piece of shit!
好了
All right!
我们还是用老办法吧
Let's do this old school.
坏主意
Bad idea!
住手,你这
Stop! Youll?
拉戈!发生了什么事?
Lago! What's going on?
我的心脏
My heart?
给你自己来次除颤
Give yourself a jolt..
你甚至不尊重自己的船!
You don't even respect your own ship!
大块头!
Bulk!
特雷西
Tracy!
为什么你不明白我们是来做好事的?
Why can't you understand we're here to do good?
通过摧毁一艘船来修理另一艘船吗?
By destroying one ship to fix another?
那没有任何意义
That doesn't make any sense.
为什么冰箱比烤面包机更好
Why is a fridge better than a toaster?
只是一点燃料
Its just a drip-feed.
没什么大不了的
No big deal.
特蕾西,别放弃我
Tracy, don't give up on me.
努力一点点,亲爱的
A little effort, my dear.
邪恶的生物
Wicked creatures!
我们失去了她
Weve lost her.
求求你 嘿 一切都能修复的…
Please, hey. Everything can be fixed...
如果我把你的头打掉怎么办?
What if I blow your head off?
你能修好吗? 呵
Can you fix that?
她死得太残忍♥了
Her death was too brutal.
准备仪式,我们已经浪费了太多的时间
Prepare the ceremony, we've lost enough time.
我是唯一 一个在天空中看到裸女的人吗?
Am I the only one seeing a naked girl in the sky?
只是确认一下
Just checking.
第二章 科莉
加尔多指挥官的飞船刚刚进入大气层
Commander Galdor's ship has just entered the atmosphere.
特雷西
Tracy?
他几秒钟后就会过来
He'll be approaching in a few seconds.
大块头 快跑
Bulk! Run!
科莉 我们得走了
Corey, we have to go.
科莉 我们得走了
Corey, we have to go.
拉戈,你有麻烦了吗?
Lago, are you in trouble?
我们的扫描仪检测到
Our scanners picked up
这颗星球表面有个强大的磁场
a powerful magnetic field on the planet's surface.
我想我们刚才可能见证了一个奇迹
I think we might just have witnessed a miracle.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
振作起来!拉戈
Pull yourself together Lago!
瓦斯肯在哪里?
Where is Vascan?
拉戈 瓦斯肯在哪里?
Lago! Where is Vascan?
你可以替换我们的机器人
You could replace our androids.
我们的人工智能已经尽力了
Our AI does her best
但她很难让它们变得
but she has trouble making them...
性感
...sexy.
天啊,我错过了(我想念那种滋味)
God, I missed that!
我他妈的在机器上干了这么久
I've been fucking machines for so long
我变得越来越像它们了
I'm starting to smell like them.
你会喜欢的
You'll like it.
拉戈
Lago!
追踪那个从沉船里逃出来的女孩
Track the girl that escaped the wreck.
她可能会把我们引向这一切的源头
She might lead us to the source of all this.
友谊处于紧张状态
The Comity is on edge,
我需要给他们结果
I need to give them results.
我已经听够了!
I've heard enough!
瓦斯肯,告诉我你会比你的搭档说得更有道理
Vascan, tell me you will make more sense than your partner
请放心…
Please, reassure…
- 你的心脏怎么样? - 别为我担心
- How's your heart? - Don't worry about me,
我有一颗钢铁般的心
I've got a heart of steel.
瓦斯和!你在玩什么把戏?
Vascan! What game are you playing?
我们遇到了一些拾荒者,指挥官
We encountered some scavengers, Commander.
我们在照顾她们
We took care of them.
把 米玛 带回来给我们,快点
Bring us back the Mima, quickly.
现在,你的猎物是我的!
Now, your prey is mine!
机器叛乱可能是由外国情报机构挑起的
The machine rebellion may have been provoked by a foreign intelligence,
而不是突然的对自♥由♥的渴望
not a sudden desire for freedom.
哦,真的吗
Oh really?!
这些新信息从何而来
And where does this new information come from?
这很难解释,长官
It's difficult to explain, sir.
等分♥析♥了它的日志之后,我们会知道更多的
We will know more after analyzing its log.
我们有线索了, 拉戈和我正在努力
We have a lead. Lago and I are on it.
把 米玛 带回来给我们
Bring us back the Mima
否则你和拉戈会有大♥麻♥烦的
or you and Lago will be in big trouble.
不,长官!
Negative, sir!
我们没时间了
We're running out of time.
我的耐心快没有了
My patience is wearing thin.
电影精选列表