Get the fuck out of here.
来吧
Come on.
听我的
I insist.
好吧
Yeah, OK.
管它呢 来吧
What the fuck? Why not?
要来一杯吗
You want a splash?
算了 我 我就算了
Oh, no, I'm... I'm good.
随你咯
Suit yourself.
我喜欢在这上夜班
You know, I love the night shift out here.
没扯淡
No bullshit.
以前我会带狗一起过来
Used to have a dog that would come out here with me.
后来我妻子想让狗在家里陪她
Then my wife wants to keep him at home with her.
任何时候
Anytime.
都是她说了算
She's the boss, I guess.
可能我就这命吧
Guess that leaves me shit out of luck.
你懂我意思吧
You know what I'm saying?
你冷的话我可以把暖气打开
I can turn up the heat if you're cold.
不用 我还好
No, no. I'm good.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么了
What?
你外套上面是血吗
Is that blood on your jacket?
看起来还很新鲜
Looks pretty fresh.
没看到你车上有什么猎物啊
Didn't get to see what you had on your truck
刚才你停车那会
when you pulled in.
你 你打到什么东西了吗
You, uh, shoot something out there?
没有 我什么都没打
No. I didn't shoot anything.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
打到任何东西你都得上报的
Because you got to report anything you shoot out there.
没有 没打到 我知道规矩
No. No, I know that.
只是
It's just...
是我病了 好吧
I'm sick, OK?
我病了
I'm sick.
我偶尔会咳血
I cough up blood every once in a while.
我今天又发作了
I had a wicked episode today.
太糟糕了
It was fucking brutal.
是癌症还是什么原因
Is that the cancer or something?
你提醒我了
I... you know, you just reminded me.
我得出去吃药了
I need to go out and take my pills.
谢谢你的咖啡
Thanks for the coffee.
4号♥枪加了60美元
$60 on pump 4.
还需要其他的吗
Is that it?
来包比尔森
A pack of Bilsons.
好的 67.75美元
All right, $67.75.
见鬼 没零钱了
Shit. I'm out of quarters.
等我一下
Give me a sec.
先生
Sir
先生
Sir
外面那辆露营车是你的吗
Is that your RV outside?
订制款 我还从没见过呢
The custom job... never seen anything like that.
是的
Yeah.
卡罗莱纳那边产的
Made down in the Carolinas.
这车油耗多少
How's the gas mileage?
她可是非常耗油
Oh, she's pretty so-so.
就像喝柴油一样
Pig drinks a lot of diesel.
蠢货才会撞坏它
That's a fool drivers smashes it, huh?
找您钱
There you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝您晚安
Have a good night.
两杯威士忌
Two shots of whiskey.
你今天是要真喝吗
You're going to actually drink them this time?
他妈的倒酒就好了
Just pour the fucking shots, OK?
再来
Again.
突发新闻 持械抢劫 两名嫌疑人
你信吗
Do you believe that shit?
回顾我们今天的头条
Recapping our top story,
大规模搜捕行动今晚仍在继续
a massive manhunt continues tonight
当局正在搜捕两天前富兰克林赌场
as authorities search for five suspects in a violent armed robbery
暴♥力♥持枪抢劫的五名嫌犯
at the Franklin Casino two days ago.
这场抢劫导致劫匪和安保人员
The robbery led to a shoot out between casino security
激烈枪战 造成3名安保人员死亡
and the suspects, leaving three security guards dead
12名平民受伤
and 12 civilians injured.
今天早些时候 警方公布了
Earlier today, authorities released
监控视频拍下的两名嫌疑犯图像
surveillance camera images of two of the five suspects,
希望公众能够帮助确认他们的身份
hoping for the public's help in identifying them.
赌场方面表示 抢匪们抢走了
According to the casino, the crew made off with
将近120万美元
close to $1.2 million.
警方称嫌犯可能往北去了边境
Police believe the suspects may be heading north for the border.
五个嫌犯持有武器 且极度危险
The five are considered armed and extremely dangerous.
如果发现嫌犯 请马上报♥警♥
If you spot them, call the state police immediately.
另一则新闻
In onther news
德林大道附近的主水管破裂
a water main break near During Avenue
今日早些时候造成水灾
caused major flooding earlier today.
我去
Oh, fuck!
缅因州北部森林
平卡姆公路检查站
该死
Oh, shit.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
乔治
George?
你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么
What in the fuck are you doing out here?
打猎
Huntin'.
打猎
Huntin'?
不然我他妈在这里干什么
What the fuck else would I be doing out here?
你还好吗
Are you OK?
行 那钱在哪
Yeah, so where's the money?
我觉得就在这里 找找吧
I think it's right fucking here, OK?
钱在哪
Where's the fucking money?
原本就在这里的
It was right here.
这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck is going out here?
赶紧走
Get the fuck out of here now.
什么
What?
快跑
Run.
把钱给我们
Give us the money!
拿钱来 你俩都可以走人
You do, and you both can walk away!
你不想我再伤害你的朋友吧
You don't want me to hurt your friend again.
你的朋友
Your friend.
他叫什么名字
What's his fucking name?
吉... 吉姆 吉姆
Ji... Jim. Jim.
-但他不是我的朋友 -吉姆姓什么
- But he's not my fuckin' friend. - Jim what?
我也不知道 我才刚认识他
I don't know. I just met him!
你怎么选 吉姆
What's it going to be, Jim?
把钱给他们
Give them the fucking money!
我家有老婆孩子
I have a wife and kid!
你怎么选 吉姆
What's it going to be, Jim?
把钱给他们 吉姆
Give them the money, Jim!
最后一次机会
Last fucking chance!
把钱给他们
Give them the money!
给我找到他
Find him.
斯基普 等等
Skip, hold up.
这里到处都是脚印
There's fucking tracks everywhere.
对啊 这边也是
Yeah, same over here.
好了
All right.
跟我来
Come on with me.
吉姆 凯蒂 史蒂夫 里德
狗♥娘♥养♥的 混♥蛋♥
Oh, you son of a bitch, you bastards!
你们这些混♥蛋♥
You runt mother fuckers!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
我去
Fuck.
我手里有你的枪
I have your gun!
出来吧 把钱还给我们
Just come out and give us the money back.
我们不会伤害你
We won't hurt you.
吉姆·里德
Jim Reed!
我们知道你的一切
We know everything about you.
别逼我们去找你儿子史蒂夫和他的家人