缅因州北部森林
占地超过一万两千平方千米
这里没有城镇和马路
检查站监视进出人员
它的边界内是阿♥拉♥加什
* 现在和我连线的是布巴交易公♥司♥的 *
* ...joining me now from Bubba's Trading. *
* 约翰·霍洛维茨 乔·巴顿还在线 *
* John Horowitz, Joe Barton is still with us. *
* 好的 你发的推特和我一样多 *
* All right, you Tweet as much as I do... *
* 你对这次行动的看法 *
* ...your thoughts on the action so far. *
嘿 贾尔
Hey, Cal.
我是吉米
It's Jimmy.
希望没有太晚打扰到你
I hope I'm not calling too late.
嘿 吉姆 没有的事
Hey, Jim. No problem.
我记得你说过你儿子有母鹿标签
I recall you saying that your boy had a doe tag.
是的 但是他目前一无所获
Yeah, he hasn't got anything yet.
听我说
Well, uh, listen.
我没有母鹿许可 但今天打了一只
I don't have a doe permit, but I shot one today.
我想也许你可以让班吉过来
I thought maybe you could send Benji down.
他可以给鹿贴上标签后带走
He could tag it and then take him off my hands.
听上去不错
Sounds real good.
我们的确需要鹿肉
We'd definitely use the meat.
还记得春天我们钓鱼的那个地方吗
Remember that place we fished in the spring?
就在俯瞰圣约翰河的那个小岔口
That's the little turnout that overlooked the St. John's river.
我记得
I remember.
我们明天八点到
We can be there by 8:00.
好的
All right.
太棒了 明天见
Well, good. We'll see you tomorrow then.
晚安
Good night.
好的 明早见
Yep, we'll see you in the morning.
很高心见到你
It's good to see you.
* 政♥府♥将研究基金增加了200万美元 *
* The government up the research fund by $2 million *
* 希望可以加快治疗方案的研究 *
* in hopes of speeding up work on the cure. *
* 广♥告♥商经常面临这样的问题 *
* Advertisers are often faced with the problem of... *
该死
Shit!
我的天
Oh, heavens.
* 反对 *
* Objection. *
* 里克·曼森的环游世界运动结束了 *
* Rick Manson's World Motion tour is over. *
* 并且非常成功 *
* And what a success it was. *
* 曼森正在横穿加拿大 *
* Manson is being across Canada, *
* 旅程结束了 *
* journey is over. *
* 与心脏病的斗争必须继续下去 *
* The battle against heart disease must continue. *
* 汤姆和哈利特·班克斯是幸运得奖者 *
* Tom and Harriet Banks are the lucky winners of the... *
欢迎来到
缅因州北部森林
高登公路检查站
好的 兄弟
All right, buddy.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
吉姆 你好啊
Hey, Jim. How are you doing?
比利 你怎么样
Hey, Billy. How you doing?
还不错
Real good.
你签字了吗
You signing out?
签了
Yeah.
吉姆 抱歉久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting there, Jim.
你可以直接把纸条扔进盒子里
You could have just dropped the note in the box.
吉姆 你记得是哪天来的吗
Jim, do you remember what day you came in?
我估计是三四天之前吧
Three or four days ago, I think.
那也许就是 10号♥或者11号♥
What would that be, the 10th or 11th, maybe?
好的 找到了
OK, here we go.
没错 保利给你签的10号♥
Yeah. Paulie signed you in on the 10th.
没错
Yeah, right.
那台车还能开吗
How's that rig holding up for you?
天哪 比尔
Jesus, Bill.
她已经开了16万公里了
She's got over 100,000 miles on her already.
还真不错
That's good.
你之前看上的布莱克斯附近
Whatever happened with that cabin you were looking at out
那间小屋 到底怎么了
past the Blacks' property?
就是没拿下来
Just didn't work out.
不管怎样 我现在住那里了 外面那辆车
Anyway, that's my home now, out there in the pig.
没人能跟得到你了 这是肯定的
Nobody's going to pin you down. That's for sure.
你说得可太对了
You're damn straight.
接下来你什么打算 回波特兰吗
So what are you going to do, head back to Portland?
不 我会在镇上过夜
No. I'm going to spend the night in town.
然后一周后我再回来
Then I'll come back out here for about a week.
我还希望在狩猎季再赚上一笔
I still want to bag my buck this season.
听上去不错
Sounds like a plan.
吉姆 保重
Take care, Jim.
比利 你们有没有开放平卡姆公路
Billy, did you guys happen to open up that washed out area
那片被冲坏的区域
of the Pinkham Road yet?
是的 他们几周前开放了
Yeah, they did a few weeks ago.
但是那个检查站没人
There's nobody at that checkpoint, though.
他们刚开始
They just started to...
我也说不好 可能是翻修小屋
I don't know... to renovate the shack or something.
所以你走那条路要小心
So just be careful if you go in that way.
那边没办法追踪你
There's no way to track you.
我会的
Will do.
多谢提醒
Thanks for the info.
祝你今天顺利
Have a good one.
保重 吉姆
Take care, Jim.
里德先生 您吃好了吗
Y'all done there, Mr. Reed?
需要再添点咖啡吗
Can I get you some more coffee?
再好不过了 谢谢
Yeah, that'd be great. Thank you.
你读了昨天赌场抢劫案的新闻吗
Did you read about the robbery at the casino yesterday?
那些中枪的人
Those people that got shot?
太糟糕了
So sad.
读到了 似乎这世界现在就是这样
I did. It seems to be the way the world is now, doesn't it?
没错
You could say that again.
你这次在这里准备待多久
So how long are you up here this time?
再待一周吧
I think another week.
我只想出去再打点猎物
I just want to get out there and bag my buck.
我丈夫的一个朋友前几天打了一头
A friend of my husband's got one the other day.
它们就在周围
They're around.
现在已经够冷了
Sure is cold enough.
是啊 希望能一直这样
Yeah, let's hope it stays that way.
我会为你祈祷的
Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
好啊 多谢你了
OK, thank you.
下次见
See you next time.
好的
All right.
迪克披萨店
* 麦戈文又一次救球 *
* And a save again by McGovern. *
* 还有三秒钟 *
* Three seconds to go. *
* 常规赛的最后一晚 *
* And on the final night of the regular season, *
* 缅因州布莱克斯队打出了 *
* the Maine Blacks have just played *
* 2018-19赛季中最好的一场 *
* their best game of 2018-19. *
* 6比0胜出 *
* They win, 6-nothing. *
* 一位政♥府♥发言人称 *
* A government spokesman has stated that *
* 自越南战争爆发以来 *
* there is not much truth in the rumor *
* 五角大楼浪费数百万至数十亿纳税人的钱 *
* that the Pentagon wastefully dumped military equipment *
* 来倾销军事装备和补给的传言 *
* and supplies costing millions, perhaps billions, of *
* 没有多少真实性 *
* taxpayer dollars in the years since the Vietnam War started. *
早中晚餐
堂食 外带
嗨
Hi.
嗨 黛比
Hi, Debbie.
我
Listen, I...
我很抱歉昨天被你看到
I'm sorry that you had to see that yesterday.
这实在是有违我的职业操守
It was very unprofessional.
没有 这没关系 真的
No, no. It's OK, really.
没关系的
It's all right.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
还好 只是 我女儿最近病了
Yeah. It's... it's my daughter's been sick lately.
还有些夫妻矛盾的事情
Some husband and wife stuff too, I guess.
太奇怪了
It's just so strange.
事情和我想象的完全不同
Nothing is as I imagined it would be.
对所有人来说都是这样的
It never is, for anyone.
是啊
Yeah.
也许你说的是对的