伙计们,等一下。
Hey, you guys, wait a minute.
到下一个镇有多远?-只有十英里。
- How far is it to the next town? - Only ten miles.
那就没用了,伙计们。我通过。
Well, then it's no use, boys. I'm through.
用树叶盖住我,然后告诉我妈妈,我死的时候嘴唇上印着她的名字。
Just cover me with leaves and tell my mother I died with her name on my lips.
坚持住,我们看着乔死。
Hang on while we watch Joe die.
这附近有没有人能给我根烟?
Is anyone around here human enough to give me a cigarette?
给你。
Here you are.
是你说这将是一次愉快的旅行。
And you're the guy who said this was going to be a pleasure trip.
-你教育的一部分。-哦,是吗?
- Part of your education. - Oh, yeah?
你不能不徒步旅行就离开德国。
You can't leave Germany without taking a walking trip.
为什么我不能呢?
Why can't I?
噢,看。那是什么?
Oh, look. What's that?
就在我活着和呼吸的时候,一辆出租车正停在黑森林的中♥央♥。
As I live and breathe, a taxicab in the middle of the Black Forest.
嘿,兄弟,你能载我们进城吗?
Hey, brother, can you give us a lift into town?
我们徒步走了一整天,累了。
We've been hiking all day and we're tired.
-他说什么?-他说他整个下午都有约。
- What'd he say? - He says he's engaged for the whole afternoon.
-就这么定了。-他只是想易货。
- That settles it. - He just wants to barter.
我们会付给你优厚的报酬。我们是美国人。
We'll pay you well. We're Americans.
-他说什么?-他说他是个正直的人。
- What'd he say? - He says he's a man of honor.
影院。女演员吗?
Theaters. Actresses?
-他们年轻吗?——是有空的。
- Are they young? - Jawohl, ja.
快问他,看在上帝的份上,他们有多少人。
Ask him quickly, for heaven's sake, how many of them are there.
六。
Six.
一,二,三,四,五,六,七。
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven.
你是说我们三周后开船吗?
Did you say we're sailing in three weeks?
-我取消预订了。-三,四,五
- I've canceled my reservations. - Three, four, five —
——离开。——坐下来。
- Get out. - Sit down.
-他们好像有心事。你以为我们不受欢迎吗?
- They seem disturbed about something. - Do you suppose we are not welcome?
有六个还是七个?
Are there six or are there seven?
对不起,小姐,我一个字都听不懂。
I'm sorry, miss, but I don't understand a word.
请你走开好吗?
Will you please go away?
哦,你会说英语。真是个惊喜。
Oh, you speak English. Really quite a surprise.
你刚从美国来吗?要游很长一段路,不是吗?
Have you just come from America? Rather a long swim, isn't it?
你能走开吗?
Will you go away?
这是一个多么迷人的国家啊。我真想在这里永久定居下来。
What a charming country this is. I've half a mind to settle here for good.
你介意告诉我这还要持续多久吗?
Would you mind telling me how long this is going to keep up?
你应该为自己感到羞耻。
You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
既然你让我注意到了,我想我就是。
Now that you call my attention to it, I guess I am.
求你了,我们得在6点前回到剧院。
Please, we have to be back in the theater by 6:00.
-否则我们都会失去位置。-我们做梦也想不到会是这个原因。
- Otherwise we'll all lose our positions. - We wouldn't dream of being the cause of that.
但如果我们去的话,你和你的朋友今晚演出结束后能和我们一起吃点东西吗?
But if we go, will you and your friends meet us for something to eat after the show tonight?
我们不会这么做的。
We'll do nothing of the kind.
好吧,我的小水仙,我们留下。
All right then, my little water nymph, we'll stay.
我觉得你是我见过的最不可思议的人。
Oh, I think you're the most impossible person I've ever met.
看,妈妈,我是一只鳄鱼。
Look, Mommy, I'm a crocodile.
得到它!
Got it!
错过了。
Missed it.
明白了。
Got it.
错过了。
Missed it.
-看,妈妈,我是鱼。-哦,对不起。我以为你是一条船。
- Look, Mommy, I'm a fish. - Oh, excuse me. I thought you were a boat.
-不,我已经变了。现在我是一条鱼。-坐起来,强尼。
- No, I've changed. Now I'm a fish. - Sit up, Johnny.
你知道我今天没时间。你父亲很快就会回来。
You know I have no time today. Your father will be back soon.
——坐下来。-谢谢你,医生。
- Sit down. - Thank you, Doctor.
好吧,年轻人,你有什么问题吗?
Well, young man, what seems to be your trouble?
皮尔斯博士,我有个非常奇怪的请求。
Dr. Pierce, I have a rather peculiar request to make.
我想把我的身体卖♥♥给你。
I want to sell you my body.
你为什么特别想卖♥♥给我?
Why do you particularly want to sell it to me?
鉴于你在这边的名声,
In view of your reputation on this side of the water,
我有个想法,我现在的身体状况,你可能会很感兴趣,
I had an idea that my body, in its present condition, might be very interesting to you,
无论是死前还是死后
before, as well as after, death.
-你怎么了?-我被镭辐射毒害了。
- What's the matter with you? - I've been poisoned by radium emanations.
你的职业是什么?-我是一个商业化学家。
- What is your occupation? - I'm a commercial chemist.
我一直在研究一种可以毫无危险地利用各种镭产品的方法。
I've been working on a process whereby the various radium products can be utilized without danger.
-你研究这个多久了?- 10年或12年。
- How long have you been working on this thing? - Ten or 12 years.
这是一个非常有价值的想法。谁给你做的诊断?
That's a very valuable idea. Who made your diagnosis?
我知道足够的症状自己去做
I know enough about the symptoms to do it myself.
-你最近验过血吗?-三周前,昨晚又来了
- Have you had any blood tests lately? - Three weeks ago and again last night.
我想我还能再撑八个月,最多一年。
I think I'm good for another eight months, a year at the most.
我希望我能帮你,但恐怕我帮不了你。
I wish I could help you, but I'm afraid I can't.
你知道谁对我的情况感兴趣吗?我急需钱。
Do you know anybody who might be interested in my condition? I need money very badly.
——为什么?你结婚了吗?-如果不是,我就不会来了。
- Why? Are you married? - I wouldn't have come here if I weren't.
——任何孩子吗?-是的,一个小男孩。
- Any children? - Yes, a little boy.
-你妻子知道你的情况吗?——她。
- Does your wife know about your condition? - She does.
我昨晚告诉她了。
I told her last night.
我想起来了,我刚从德国的一个朋友那里得到消息。
Come to think of it, I've just heard from a friend of mine in Germany.
那里有个专家,叫
There's a specialist there named, um —
那是什么名字?
What was that name?
Holzapfel。在你这样的案子上很成功。
Holzapfel. Been pretty successful in cases like yours.
——Holzapfel。在德累斯顿吗?——是的。你认识他吗?
- Holzapfel. At Dresden? - Yes. Do you know him?
我认识他吗?我在那里学习的时候,他是我的教授之一。
Do I know him? He was one of my professors when I was studying over there.
是的,是吗?
He was, was he?
医生,你觉得要花多少钱?
Doctor, how much do you think it would cost?
据说这种治疗需要三到四个月的时间。
The cure is said to take three or four months.
我应该说,大概一千五百美元。
I should say about, um — about $1,500.
1500美元?
$1,500?
-那是一大笔钱,不是吗?-当然了。
- That's a lot of money, isn't it? - It certainly is.
-你不是在工作吗?——只是打零工,一星期干一两天。
- Aren't you working? - Only at odd jobs, one or two days a week.
让我们来看看。我可以给你50块。
Let's see. I could let you have, say, uh, $50.
哦,不,医生。谢谢你!
Oh, no, Doctor. Thank you.
非常感谢您的耐心等待。
Thank you so much for your patience.
很高兴你来看我。
Glad you came to see me.
睡前,约翰尼。
Bedtime, Johnny.
爸爸,我就不能再多睡十分钟吗?
Aw, Daddy, can't I just stay up ten minutes longer?
不。
No.
- 5 ?——没有。
- Five? - No.
——两个?——没有。
- Two? - No.
空中接力。
Alley-oop.
等一下,妈妈。
Wait a minute, Mommy.
正中靶心,强尼。
Right in the bull's-eye, Johnny.
-你要告诉我哪一个?-你想听哪一个?
- Which one are you gonna tell me? - Which one do you want to hear?
-关于德国的。-但这句话你听得太多了。
- The one about Germany. - But you've heard that one so often.
-我想再听一遍。-内德!
- I want to hear it again. - Ned!
来了。
Coming.
-爸爸,都准备好了吗?——你的赌注。
- All set, Daddy? - You bet.
继续,妈妈。那是德国的春天。
Go on, Mommy. It was springtime in Germany.
这是德国的春天,天气很暖和。
It was springtime in Germany, and it was warm.
我得了春热,空气里开满了花。
I had spring fever, and the air was full of blossoms.
现在轮到你了。
Now it's your turn.
好,让我们看看。我和其他一些学生出去徒步旅行了。
Well, let's see. I was out with some other students on a walking trip.
不久,我们看到一只龙坐在汽车里,它告诉我们森林里有一个魔法池。
Pretty soon we came to a dragon sitting in an automobile who told us there was a magic pool in the forest.
你做了什么?
And what did you do?
我们当然去了游泳池。你认为我们看到了什么?
We went to the pool, of course. What do you suppose we saw?
什么?
What?
想象一下,六七个公主在洗澡。
Imagine, half a dozen princesses taking a bath.
-你看见他后做了什么?-我叫他走开
- And what did you do when you saw him? - I told him to go away.
-真的吗?-他没有。
- And did he? - He did not.
然后发生了什么?
And what happened then?
最美丽的公主说,如果我走了,她会满足我的愿望。
The most beautiful princess of all said that if I'd go away,she'd grant me my wish.
你的愿望是什么?
And what'd you wish?
我希望再见到她。我想不出比这更好的祝愿了。
I wished to see her again. I couldn't think of anything better to wish.
所以那天晚上我去了剧院。
So that night I went to a theater.
音乐开始响起。
The music began to play.
舞台上出现了这位公主,她看起来比以前更加美丽。
And out upon the stage stepped this princess,and she looked more beautiful than ever.
哦,她很漂亮。
Oh, she was beautiful.
然后你的心脏就开始像这样跳了,对吧?
And then your heart began to go like this, huh?
妈妈开始唱歌♥了?
And Mommy began to sing?
我的心脏完全停止了跳动。
And my heart stopped beating entirely.
-你见到他后发生了什么?-我几乎唱不了歌♥。
- What happened to you when you saw him? - I could hardly sing.
我迫不及待地想再见到他。
And I could barely wait until I saw him again.
-但你又见到他了,不是吗?——嗯。
- But you did see him again, didn't you? - Mm-hmm.
电影精选列表