只是得提醒你我们需要大家尽早投票
The important thing is making sure
重要的是要确保
your voice is heard this November.
在今年十一月 你的呼声能被大家听到
Oh, that is not a problem for him.
哦 那对他来说不是问题
He is a very loud man.
他是个声音很大的男人
Don't you embarrass me
不要在 Stacey Abrams的面前
in front of Stacey Abrams, boy!
打趣我 小崽子
Hey, Stacey Abrams, can I get an endorsement?
嘿 Stacey Abrams 你能为我背书吗
Sorry, Georgia earthquake.
不好意思 佐治亚地震了
Rumble, rumble, rumble, rumble.
轰隆隆轰隆隆轰隆隆
B-Best of luck.
祝 祝你好运
After getting Stacey Abrams' implicit endorsement,
得到Stacey Abrams隐晦的支持后
I decided to follow her advice and hit the streets.
我决定听从她的意见 走遍大街小巷
Look at the cute little, wittle baby with the...
看看这个可爱的小小的宝宝
Ow!
噢
Hi, neighbor.
你好 邻居
I'm Janine Greenstein.
我是Janine Greenstein
I just wanted to talk to you about...
我想跟你讲讲
Ohh!
哦
Dre Johnson for Congress.
议员候选人Dre Johnson
Huh.
哈
That kind of worked.
好像有用
Get up, Janine.
快起来 Janine
We've got 30 more houses to hit.
我们还有三十户人家要去
I landed on a cactus.
我摔到仙人掌上了
Look, I'm not afraid
听着 我一点都不害怕
to answer that question, Desus and Mero.
回答那个问题 Desus还有Mero
When I'm in office,
等我上台
my term is going to be about making the tough calls.
我在任期内将致力于作出艰难的抉择
So here we go...
瞧好了
garlic Parmesan, Cajun,
大蒜帕马尔奶酪 卡津
and number one is lemon pepper.
然后第一名是柠檬胡椒粉
Hold up, my guy!
等等 兄弟
Buffalo doesn't even crack the top three
水牛辣酱都没能进你的
in your wing ranking?
最佳鸡翅榜前三
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
Nope. Not for me.
是的 不合我胃口
I'm losing my mind right now.
我混乱了
I respect that. That's bold.
佩服佩服 很大胆
But are you a ranch
但你是偏牧场沙拉酱那款呢
or are you a bleu cheese kind of dude?
还是那种喜欢蓝纹奶酪的呢
Say bleu cheese, you'll look like an elitist.
选蓝纹奶酪的话 你看起来就会像个精英主义者
If you say ranch,
如果你选牧场沙拉酱
the voters will know you're pandering.
选民就会知道你是在投其所好
How are you gonna get out of this one, Dad?
你要怎么回答呢 老爹
You know, I get both.
你知道的 我两个类型都是
I like to dip the drumettes in the ranch
我喜欢翅根蘸牧场酱
and the flats in the bleu.
翅中蘸蓝纹奶酪
Much like America,
就像美国
I believe in a blending of flavors.
我喜欢多元的
Yes!
完美
Spoken like a true man of the people, Dre.
你听起来就像人♥民♥的代表 Dre
You got my vote, man.
我肯定会投你 老兄
I got to vote for him, as well.
我也会投他
Then the hologram of Biggie
然后Biggie的全息影像
hugs the hologram of Tupac.
拥抱Tupac的全息影像
Then they both introduce Kendrick Lamar,
由他们介绍Kendrick Lamar出场
who introduces me.
然后他再介绍我出场
Do we have the budget for that?
我们的预算够这样做吗
We have the budget for...
我们的预算仅够
a poster!
挂一张海报
Well, well, well...
哟 哟 哟
if it isn't my enemy.
这不是我的对手嘛
I notice you've been making some headway,
我注意到你们的进度不错呀
but I've got just the thing for that.
但是我有你要的东西
Andre Johnson has over a hundred pairs of shoes.
Andre Johnson有超过一百双鞋
What's he running from?
他出身哪里呢
Can we trust a man
我们能相信一个
who still lives with his parents?
还和父母住在一起的人吗
Face it... Andre Johnson is out of his depth.
老实说 Andre Johnson还不够格
And he can't even swim.
他连游泳都不会
Paid for by the powerful friends of Leslie Stevens.
本视频由Leslie Stevens有地位的朋友出资赞助
Outstanding!
优秀
Notes, anybody?
有什么建议吗 各位
Can we make it race-baitier?
我们能打种族牌吗
We'll save the race-baiting stuff
我们还是把种族牌
for social-media pudding.
留给社交媒体来打吧
You can't air that. Thank you.
你不能在电视上直接宣扬它 谢谢
Not until you switch the last photo
除非你把最后一张照片
to black and white
换成黑白的
and slow-zoom on his mouth to make him look scarier.
然后镜头慢慢推进到他的嘴巴上 让他看起来可怕些
Whose side are you on?
你到底是哪一边的
I'm on the side of becoming Secretary of Transportation.
我是给我当交通部长那一边的
Gonna finally get my Celica out the pound.
终于能把我的丰田赛利卡从扣留场取回来了
You know what?
好吧
I refuse to respond to this.
我拒绝对此作出评论
I've got integrity.
我身正不怕影子斜
When you go low, I go high.
你无下限 更显我有底线
Great.
完美
While you go high,
那当你有底线的时候
we'll be going to my $20,000-a-plate
我们岂不是可以开一个
fundraising dinner.
两万美元一盘的筹款晚餐会
My campaign will have made enough money to crush you
我的竞选团队会筹够足够的钱来打败你
by the time they serve the koala steaks.
甚至那时候考拉肉排还没上桌呢
Okay.
好吧
So, the next time I get you a radio interview,
所以 下一次我给你弄个电台采访
try not to say,
你可要忍♥住不说
"Does anyone still listen to this?"
"还有人在听吗"
Yo, bro.
喂 老兄
Charlie? Is that you?
Charlie 是你吗
Look, man, they told you,
喂 他们告诉过你
if you're gonna sleep in the car,
如果你要在车上睡觉
it has to be your own.
你要睡在自己的车里
Hey, man. You're Dre Johnson, right?
老兄 你是Dre Johnson 对吧
I'm a huge fan.
我超迷你的
Look, I heard through the grapevine...
小道消息说
and I have not been bugging your phone...
事先声明 我可没有监听你的手♥机♥
that your campaign could use some funding,
你需要钱来竞选
and it just so happens I've got a check
我刚好有一张支票
with your name written all over it, dogg.
收款人写的是你的名字 老兄
Who are you? Come on, man.
你是谁 拜托 老兄
Why does that matter? I'm just a friend...
这有关系吗 我只是个朋友
a friend with some money.
一个刚好有些钱的朋友
Where's this money coming from?
那钱是从哪里来的呢
Where's this money coming from?
钱从哪里来
C'mon, Dre, you got so many questions.
拜托 Dre 你怎么那么多问题
It's all good, baby.
钱是干净的 老兄
This is just one stranger
就当作是一个陌生人
speaking to another stranger in a garage
和另一个陌生人在车♥库♥里
about funding his campaign with a bunch of money.
谈论竞选团队和竞选资金
Why you gotta be so weird about this?
你干嘛疑神疑鬼的呢
No one ever gives you something for nothing.
天下没有白吃的午餐
Learned that the hard way
我可是有过惨痛教训的
when I took a couch off the curb
有一次我从路边捡回一张沙发
and it was full of earwigs.
结果那个沙发里都是蠼螋
So, what's the catch?
所以 你想要什么好处
There's no catch. I just want to help.
没有好处 我只是想帮忙
You take some money, do some evil,
你拿走这些钱 做一些坏事
next thing you know, you're in Congress.
不知不觉 你就到了国会
Did you just say "Do some evil"?
什么"做一些坏事"
Why would I say "Do some evil"
电影精选列表