怎么了,卢安娜?
Whatsa matter, Luana?
他说了什么?
What did he say?
王子说现在你来找我了
Prince say now you come for me,
贝利生气了。
Pele angry.
火山诅咒你!
Volcano curse on you!
王子说你也会死的。
Prince say you die...too.
嗯,那没什么。
Well, that's all right.
这在某种程度上是应该的。
That's sort of as it should be.
不,那是不对的!
No, that's wrong!
我犯了罪,贝利上帝他生我的气。
I sin, Pele God He angry at me.
不,贝利不是上帝,卢安娜。
No, Pele is no God, Luana.
他不过是地上的一个洞。
He's only a hole in the ground.
世界上只有一个上帝,卢安娜。
There's only one God, Luana.
哦,上帝,帮帮我们。
Oh, God, help us.
把她弄出来。
Get her out of this.
我是贝利。
It's Pele.
“我们在天上的父”
"Our Father which art in heaven,"
“愿人尊你的名为圣。”
"Hallowed be thy name."
“愿你的王国降临”
"Thy kingdom come,"
“你的事必成就,在地上如在天上。”
"Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven."
他们要来找我们了!
They're coming for us!
我要吻你,卢安娜!
I've got to kiss you, Luana!
试试看!看看你能不能联♥系♥到我!
Try! See if you can reach me!
让她一个人呆着!
Let her alone!
哦,随你怎么对我!让她一个人呆着!
Oh, do what you want to me! Let her alone!
别再开枪了,船长
Don't shoot anymore, Skipper
等着看会发生什么吧。
Wait and see what happens.
安静!
Quiet!
是的,那会治好你的,年轻人。
Yeah, that'll fix ya up, young fella.
还有,你不要动那只胳膊!
And don't you move that arm!
他们在你身上打了一个很坏的洞。
That's a bad hole they put in you.
喂,你好,卢安娜。
Why, hello, Luana.
约翰尼.死了吗?
Johnny...die?
不,不,不!
No, no, no!
没什么好担心的。
There is nothing to worry about.
再过一两天,他就会像新的一样了。
In a day or two he'll be just as good as new.
不懂,是吧?
No savvy, huh?
强尼.嗯.一天.两天。
Johnny...well...one...two...day.
明白吗?
Understand?
过来,过来!
Come here, come here!
来吧,没什么好怕的。
Come on now, there's nothing to be afraid of.
来吧,你跟我上甲板去。
Come on, you come up on deck with me.
约翰尼.好吧!你现在就来吧!
Johnny...all right! You come on now!
不是的。
No.
他怎么样,麦克?
How is he, Mac?
他还在发烧,但他会好起来的。
He's still feverish, but he'll put out all right.
好了,伙计们,判决是什么?
Well, Fellas, what's the verdict?
她是和我们一起去还是留在这里?
Does she go with us or does she stay here?
我仍然认为她不能忍♥受移植。
I still contend that she won't stand transplanting.
你知道吗,你带着一个女孩
You know, you take a girl
她的一生都充满了迷信,
that's been filled with superstition all her life,
你不能突然让她适应我们的方式。
you can't suddenly adapt her to our ways.
啊,看在老天的份上,你说话像个老艾玛阿姨!
Aw, for heaven's sake, you talk like some old Aunt Emma!
这是1932年!
This is 1932!
她是个很棒的女孩,我喜欢她!吉卜林的那些东西简直是胡说八道!
She's a swell girl and I like her! That Kipling stuff is a lot of hooey!
你错了,切斯特。
You're wrong, Chester.
那个男孩的一生都与他的家庭息息相关。
That boy's whole life is wrapped up in his family.
为什么,如果他带着一个土生土长的妻子回家,那会伤透他母亲的心的!
Why, if he came home with a native wife, it'd break his mother's heart!
“因为东方就是东方,西方就是西方”
"For East is East, and West is West,"
“这两个人永远不会相遇。”
"and never the twain shall meet."
麦克,北边和南边的毒品是什么?
Mac, what's the dope on the North and South?
啊,闭嘴!
Aw, shut up!
哦,约翰尼。
Oh, Johnny.
贝利不喜欢你。
Pele not like you.
你把我从他身边带走。
You take me away from him.
他疯了。
He mad.
他也想让你死。
He want you die too.
但我不会让你这么做的。
But I not let you.
我去找贝利。
I go to Pele.
他原谅你.一切都对你有利。
He forgive...everything work right for you.
卢安娜..。
Luana...
-没有.-是的,约翰尼.
- No. - Yes, Johnny.
-水。-水。
- Water. - Water.
水。
Water.
.喝一杯
...a drink.
水。
Water.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
-你想要什么?-关于卢安娜的事
- What do you want? - Something about Luana.
嘿,船长,找出他想要什么!
Hey, Skipper, find out what he wants!
是的,先生。
Yes, Sir.
是老酋长,女孩的父亲,他来找她了。
It's the old chief, the girl's father, he's come for her.
你告诉他他不能带走她,我们要带他回去。
Well, you tell him he can't have her, that we're taking he back with us.
他说火山诅咒已经降临到约翰尼身上,
He says that the volcano curse has been put on Johnny,
除非那女孩和他们一起回来,否则约翰尼也会死。
and unless the girl returns with them, Johnny will die, too.
我父亲说得对!
My father right!
我要走了.拜托。
I go...please.
不,卢安娜,我们要带你一起去。
No, Luana, we're going to take you with us.
不,我要回去找我的人♥民♥。
No, I go go back to my people.
我向约翰尼道别。
I say goodbye to Johnny.
不,卢安娜..。
No, Luana...
我们带你一起去。
We take you with us.
麦克,如果我有那么大的勇气,我会.
Mac, if I had that much courage, I'd...
嘿,船长,我们走吧。这地方快把我惹火了!
Hey, Skipper, let's get outta here. This place is getting my goat!
电影精选列表