-五英寻!-五英寻!
- Five and a half fathoms! - Five and a half fathoms!
五岁半!
Five and a half!
两条断路器之间的平滑点。
That smooth spot between the two lines of breakers.
是的,我看到了。
Yeah, I see it.
四个半,很快就变浅了!
Four and a half, getting shallow fast!
四个半,变浅了!
Four and a half, getting shallow!
四个半。稳住!
Four and a half. Steady!
乔治说有三英寻通过通道。
George says three fathoms through passage.
嘿,小叮当,松开主板!
Hey, Tinker, ease that mainsheet!
-一英寻几英尺?-六英尺
- How many feet in a fathom? - Six.
穿过通道18英尺。
Eighteen feet through the passage.
是的,这艘船要带15个这样的人。
Yeah, and the ship takes fifteen of those.
哦,还有三英尺呢。
Oh, three feet to spare.
嗯,我忘了带我的水翼了!
Well, I forgot to bring my water-wings!
早上好,圣彼得!
Good morning, St. Peter!
三英寻半深!
Three and a half fathoms!
-三个半!-吃水,船长,那张图有多老了?
- Three and a half! - Draught, Skipper, how old's that chart?
大家站好,我们要通过通道了!
Stand by everybody, we're going through the passage!
-小心三角帆,头儿!-破碎机在船头!
- Mind that jib, Chief! - Breakers abaft!
抓住右边的潮水,这样我们就能渡过难关了!
Catch the swell on the right so we'll ride it through!
他们来了!小心,约翰尼!
Here they come! Look out, Johnny!
我们成功了,我们完了!
We made it, we're over!
-干得好,先生!-我打赌我们一寸都没有!
- Great work, Sir! - I bet we didn't have an inch to spare!
你打赌肯定不会!
You bet not!.
-把方向盘,好吗?-好的,先生.
- Take the wheel, will ya? - Yes, Sir.
五岁半,而且越来越深!
Five and a half and getting deeper!
太棒了,小子,我们进去了。
Great stuff, Kid, we're in.
-差一点就成功了!-是的!
- Made it by inches! - Yep!
嗯!嗯,在这之后,我要把我所有的帆船都放到岸上!
Yeah! Well after this I'll do all my yachting ashore!
啊,你总是脾气暴躁,这是一种运动。
Aw, you're always crabby, that's a sport.
嗯,你拿去吧,我不想要。
Well, you can have it, I don't want it.
说!你应该在这条船上装减震器。
Say! You ought to get shock absorbers on this boat.
水手们,快来拿!
Sailors, come and get it!
你去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
现在,现在!妇女和儿童优先!
Now, now, now, now! Women and children first!
当地人!
Natives!
看看这些!
Look at these!
是啊,很漂亮。
Yeah, pretty.
你好。
Hellooo.
你好。
Hellooo.
-那应该是什么?-野性的呼唤
- What's that supposed to be? - The call of the wild.
你好。
Hellooo.
-强尼,你运气不好,没有金发女郎!-是啊,我知道.
- Johnny, you're outta luck, no blondes! - Yeah, I know.
噢!你不会认为他们是食人族吧?
Oh! You don't suppose they're cannibals, do you?
如果是的话,我们就喂他们吃!
Well, if they are, we'll feed 'em you!
也许他们不被允许吃火腿。
Maybe they're not allowed to eat ham.
别这样,我很敏感!
Don't do that, I'm sensitive!
-你管这个地方叫什么?-可能是维尔京群岛的一个
- What do you call this place? - Probably one of the Virgin Islands.
但愿不会!
Heaven forbid!
来,拿这个当诱饵。
Here, take this for bait.
姑娘们,过来拿些切斯特,拜托。
Girls, come and get some Chester, pleeeease.
强尼,这是南海的魅力所在:
Johnny, here's the charm of the South Seas:
你四处游荡,不知从哪里冒出来,跌落到其中一个小岛上。
You cruise about and out of nowhere you tumble onto one of these little islands.
你几乎总是会发现当地人是一个快乐无忧无虑的人。
And you'll nearly always find the natives a happy and carefree people.
是啊,我知道
Yeah, I know
喜欢清淡的葡萄酒和跳舞。
Fond of light wines and dancing.
嘿!看啊!
Hey! Look!
你好,宝贝,今晚有什么安排吗?
Hello, Baby, got anything on for tonight?
我把我的心之血献给你。
I give you my heart's blood.
他们想玩。
They want to play.
他们可能从未见过玻璃。
They may never have seen the glass.
这水!卡奇!
This water! Catchee!
我的帽子!
My hat!
你还有什么发现?
What else you got?
天哪,反正我从来不喜欢硬钟。
Boy, I never did like a hard clock anyway.
这里!
Here!
我早就想让你们处理掉这些东西了。
I've wanted you boys to get rid of these things for a long time.
嘿,等一下!
Hey, wait a minute!
你不能把那些东西扔到海里去!
You can't throw those things overboard!
哦,他们有很多衣服。
Oh, they have lots of clothes.
喂,约翰尼,看到那边的那个小女孩了吗?
Say, Johnny, see that little girl over there?
-这是给你的礼物。-把那个给我!
- Here's a present for you. - Give me that!
鲨鱼!-鲨鱼?
- Shark! - Shark?
鲨鱼!!
Shark!!
去拿步♥枪♥!
Get the rifle!
就在那里被淹没了!
Submerged right there!
嘿!别朝他开枪,你会打中当地人的!
Hey! Don't shoot him, you might hit a native!
-这里!帮我拉一下这条线!-好的。
- Here! Give me a hand with this line! - Okay.
嘿!别干那事!你会把他的腿扯下来的。
Hey! Don't do that! You'll tear his leg off.
现在稳住!放开他,快!
Steady now! Cut him loose, quick!
做任何你必须做的事,但不要拉!
Do whatever you have to do, but don't pull it!
发生了什么?
What happened?
当鲨鱼上钩时,
When the shark took the bait,
你的脚被绳子缠住了,你就翻过去了。
your ol' foot got caught up in the rope and over you went.
我是怎么逃出来的?
How did I get out of it?
在你和鲨鱼之间分开的那条线,看起来像是被剪断了。
The line parted between you and the shark, looks like it's been cut.
可能是当地人之一。
Probably one of the natives.
哪个?
Which one?
说吧,甜心,我听着呢。
Go on, Sweetheart, I'm listening.
又是沙丁鱼。
Sardines again.
-不错吧?-太棒了!
- Not bad, eh? - Perfect!
-我又喝醉了。-哦!我知道,我只是太累了。
- I'm drunk again. - Oh! I was just tired, I know.
我说,他一定是这附近的大药厂,嗯,船长?
Say, he must be the Big Medicine around here, eh, Skipper?
他当然是!他就是给火山喂食的人。
He sure is! That 's the guy that feeds the volcano.
-喂火山?-当然!
- Feeds the volcano? - Sure!
他们就是这样让火山保持安静的。他喂它。
That's the way they keep the volcano quiet. He feeds it.
-把鱼扔给它?-不,先生!
- Throws it the fish? - No, Sir!
他们必须年轻漂亮才能取悦火山。
They must be young and beautiful to please the volcano.
他想让我们吃东西。
He wants us to eat.
-我拿不定主意想要什么?-有吸管吗?
- I can't make up my mind what I want? - Got any straws?
这是什么,纸架大会吗?
What is this, a paper hanger's convention?
别开玩笑了,斯基皮,这.这是什么?
All kiding aside, Skippy, what...what is this?
我是波伊。
It's poi.
-POI?-这是POI.
- Poi? - It's a poi.
-爱丽丝还是女孩,我不喜欢.-你喜欢POI.
- Poi or girl, I wouldn't like it. - You like poi.
你还记得你妈妈以前烘焙过的POI吗?
You remember the poi your mother used to bake!
苹果酱,柠檬酱,大黄酱.
Apple poi, lemon poi, rhubarb poi...
噢!那头公牛!好了,开始了!
Oh! That kine of poi! Well, here goes!
啊!那很好!
Aw! That's good!
太美了,麦克!
That's beautiful, Mac!
嗨,这儿!
Hello there!
当然,我就是那个人。
Sure, I'm the guy.
好的!
Sure!
天哪,那太好了!
Boy, that's good!
我在华尔道夫吃过比这更糟的。
I've eaten worse than this in the Waldorf.
嘿,船长,这是什么?
Hey, Skipper, what is this?
是章鱼。
It's octopus.
八爪鱼?
Octopus?
如果今晚有什么东西爬到你身上刺伤你,赫克托,那就是我!
If something crawls and stabs at you tonight, Hector, it's me!.
哦!它抓到我了,我是章鱼。
Ooh! It's got me, I'm an octopus.
船长,他们在生什么气?
Skipper, what are they sore about?
你怎么肯定能挑到他们,那是国王的女儿。
How you can certainly pick 'em, that's the King's daughter.
好的,我觉得没问题。
Yeah, that's all right with me.
是的,但是他们不能接受,她是禁忌。
Yeah, but it isn't all right with them, she's taboo.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
嗯,你看,他们在岛上有关于这类事情的规定。
Well, you see, they have rules about such things in the Islands.
只有土生土长的王子才能碰她。
No one's supposed to touch her except a native prince.
他们对此非常严格。
They're very strict about it.
你会被割喉的,约翰尼。
You're going to get your throat cut, Johnny.
嗯,约翰尼,在我看来,唯一的出路就是你去竞选这份工作
Well, Johnny, it looks to me that the only out is for you to run for the job
电影精选列表