你不跟我一起吗
Please won't you join me?
我过会儿再来
I'll catch up with you later.
我好几年没见你了
I haven't seen you in years.
这家店的羊肉不错
The hotel makes a wonderful lamb.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
我要去走走
I'm gonna take a walk.
待会见
I'll see you there later.
见到你真好
It is good to see you.
很高兴你在这
I am glad you're here.
吉姆
Jim.
嗨 乔希
Hi. Josie.
有什么能为你做的吗
What can I do for you?
我不知道
I don't know.
这里好像是镇上唯一一个正常的地方
This seems like the only sane place in town.
我从没经历过像这样的暴行
I've never experienced violence like this.
你怎样习惯的
How do you get used to it?
并没有
I don't.
我希望永远不要习惯
I hope I never do.
你要什么吗 要水吗
Can I get you something? Some water?
不 不 谢谢
No. No, thank you.
好吧
Okay.
你不适合呆在这
You don't fit in this town.
我不赞同
Oh, I disagree.
这里很适合我
I fit perfectly.
是那些人不应该来这儿
It's the others who don't fit.
抱歉 我不是有意冒犯你
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to insult you.
你没有冒犯我 不 我懂你的意思
Oh, you didn't insult me. No, I know what you meant.
我不想打扰你
I don't want to bother you.
你没有
You're no bother.
这里任何时候都欢迎你 吉姆
You're welcome here any time, Jim.
祝你下午愉快 乔希
Have a good afternoon, Josie.
谢谢你
Thank you.
杰克森
Jackson.
别惹他
Don't anger him.
牧师要见你们
Preacher wants to see you.
我们很忙
We're busy.
他在教堂等你们
He's expecting you in the church.
那就去读读圣母经吧
We could use some hail Marys.
请进
Please, come in.
您二位杀气侧漏啊
You're all coiled up.
冷静点 伙计们
Gotta to be calm, boys.
我可不想玷污了主的殿堂
I wouldn't defile a house of the lord.
劳驾二位 在教堂里能把帽子摘掉吗
Now, you mind removing your hats in my church?
好的
There we go.
谢谢你们来看我 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen, for coming to see me.
不客气
You're welcome.
这就是你们现在的生活吗
This how you live your life?
一个地方接一个地方地赌博 逃窜
Just gambling from town to town until they run you off?
是的
Yeah.
我想要你们俩加入我麾下
Well, I want you two men in my flock.
我保证你们的生活
And I guarantee your lives
会比赌博
will be more enriched
丰富多彩得多
than playing cards.
我们喜欢打牌
We like playing cards.
允许我反驳一下
Allow me a retort.
以你们目前的处境
In your current situation,
我就不会立刻拒绝这样一个慷慨的提议
I wouldn't be so quick to decline such a generous offer.
我们会考虑的
We'll think about it.
认真考虑一下
Think carefully.
愿和平与你们同在
Peace be with you.
牧师
Preacher.
我要两张
I'll take two.
赌你觉得你自己是个聪颖花哨的小伙儿
Bet you think you're such a smart and fancy lad,
我会臣服于你
and I'll bow to you like milord.
但如果你这么干
But if'n you do,
你的头里会塞满甜茶老鼠
your head's full of them sweet tea mice.
我不知道你在说啥 但是谢谢
I don't know what you said, but thank you.
我要一张
I'll take one.
翻牌
Man: Pick it up.
翻牌
Pick it up!
我跟
I call.
你是在下盲注
You're betting on a blind.
好的
All right, then.
满堂红
Full house.
翻牌
Pick it up.
一张2
A two!
一张2
A two.
Two?
你是真不会玩儿啊亲
You're such a shite card player.
看 你的牌甚至都比不过白山羊
Look it, your man can't even beat a white goat.
你该坐下了
You should probably sit down now.
我不这么想
I don't think so.
我想我会接着玩
I think I'll keep playing.
我还指着他换匹新马呢
I need a new horse.
等着老子正面上了你
Hey, look at me while I'm fuckin' ya.
你这是干嘛呀
What'd you do that for?
或许我们该玩弹珠
Perhaps we should play marbles.
我们还能玩抓牌
We could play go fish.
也许玩抓牌我能赢
Maybe I can win at go fish.
你们就这么干看着吗
Aren't you gonna do something about it?
你先嘲笑人家的
You did laugh at the man.
你俩真会交朋友
You two are making fast friends.
你在说你是我们的朋友吗 牧师
You saying you're our friend, preacher?
怎么样
How'd it go?
成了
Successful.
我假设你是在说另一只耳朵
I'm assuming you spoke into the other ear?
你在春城的麻烦彻底解决了
You won't have any more trouble in springville.
你放了他吗
You left him alive?
很不幸 是的
Unfortunately, yes.
我确实跟他玩了会
I did play with him a little.
很好
Good.
逼他们英勇就义 不如让他们闻风丧胆
Better to instill fear than create a martyr.
我要洗个澡
I need a bath.
去吧
By all means.
她干得真漂亮
She does good work. Mm.
我还有些事要做
There's something I gotta do.
哇
Whoa.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
试着变得优雅
Trying to be graceful.
你打扰我洗澡了
You're interrupting my bath.
我知道
Oh, I can see that.
吉米
Jimmy.
你见过我们的牧师了吗
Have you met our town preacher?
见过了
I have.
衣冠楚楚的君子
Quite the man of the cloth.
为正义执剑 为吾主救世
One should administer justice and offer salvation as well.
正义
Justice.
还是谋杀
Murder.
取决于你如何看待这世界
Depends on how you see the world.
我看到的是世界本身
Well, I see the world for what it is,
而不是我希望中的样子
not what I wish it could be.
我很高兴你们俩这么快成为朋友
Well, I'm glad you two are becoming fast friends.
不会太久 吉姆不是只是路过吗
Not for long. Jim's just passing through, isn't that right?
我希望我能让他再待久一点
Well, I'm hoping that I can get him to stay a little longer.
你们知道 我在东部有些朋友
You know, I have some friends back east
他们一定会对这里很感兴趣的
that might be very interested in what's going on around here.
你最好别轻举妄动 小子
I would tread lightly, son.
这里可不是东部
This ain't the east.
强尼 卡恩 慢动作先生
Johnny Kane. Slow movements.
哟 看看谁种了个麻袋
Well, look who grew a sack.
够了