卧♥槽♥
Aw, hell.
杰克
Jake!
你怎么才来
What the hell took you so long?
我忘了看时间
I lost track of time!
小兔崽子
Pinche gringo.
- 那是谁啊 - 莫拉莱斯将军
-Who's that? -General morales!
这下好了 我们得赶紧离开
Great. We should be getting out of here!
见鬼
Ah, shit.
去找我的马
Run to my horse!
滚犊子
What? Hell, no!
你咋不去
You come and get it!
你这个自私的小贱♥人♥
You selfish son of a bitch!
我的马就在门那儿
My horse is right up at that gate!
你躲在井后面干嘛
I don't know what you're doing behind that well!
好吧 掩护我
Fine! Cover me!
嘿嘿 等等
Whoa, wait, wait.
别朝我开枪
Don't shoot me.
追
Andale!
驾驾
Hyah!
他怎么还跟着
Why won't he quit?
这边 驾 驾
Come on! Hyah! Hyah!
快到了 那儿就是边境
That's it. That's the border.
- 那儿是德州吗 - 没错
-That's Texas? -Yeah.
快点 驾
Come on. Hyah!
到了
Okay.
我们逃出来了
We made it.
没错 是的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
呼
Whoa.
他越境了
He can't do that.
他怎么能越境呢
He can't do that!
快走 驾
Come on. Hey! Hyah!
驾
Hyah!
怎么说
What do you think?
他们总不敢追到那儿吧
They sure as hell won't follow us in there.
没错 走吧
Yeah, come on.
吁
Whoa.
过来
Here, come here.
拿着这个 好好照顾我们的马
Take these. Tend to these horses.
那个人一定恨透你了
That man must really hate you.
我么 我就偷了他点钱
Me? I just stole his money.
你才是那个上了他女儿的人
You're the one that screwed his daughter.
我们做♥爱♥了 杰克 那是件美好的事
We made love, Jake, and it was a beautiful thing.
- 跟他说去呀 -我会的
-Well, tell him that. -I will !
打扰了先生们 你们是来做买♥♥卖♥♥的吗
Excuse me, gentlemen. You here for trade?
你最好把你的人都叫出来
You'd better get your men together.
为啥
What for?
因为墨西哥军队正朝你奔来
'Cause the Mexican army is heading right for you.
全员就位 全员就位 伙计们
To your posts! To your posts, men!
这他妈跟上次从沃斯堡逃出来一模一样
This is the same shit that got us run out of fort worth.
那件事你和我都有错
That was as much your fault as it was mine.
放屁 你就不能找一个
Liar! Why can't you once just find a woman
不让我们吃枪子儿的女人么
that doesn't get me shot at?
那还有啥意思
They're not much fun.
别轻举妄动 将军
Your move, general.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
这俩个人是墨西哥的逃犯
These men are fugitives from Mexico.
我来抓他们回去
I'm here to take them back.
他们是小偷 偷牛贼
These men are thieves and cattle rustlers
应该被吊死
and should be hung.
不是这样的 先生
That's not true, sir.
我只是勾引了一下他的女儿
All I did was screw his daughter.
还啪啪了
Made love.
先等一下 你是谁
Now, hold on one moment. Who are you?
我是墨西哥军的莫拉莱斯将军
I am general morales of the Mexican army.
嗯 将军
Well, general,
我是美国骑兵团的格兰杰上校
I'm colonel Granger of the United States cavalry,
我真的一点都不在乎
and I really don't care
这两个人干翻了你的马
if one of these men screwed your horse.
可是先生
But seior...
没那么多可是 将军
Don't "but seior” me, general.
你带着你的墨西哥军队
You led Mexican soldiers across the border
进入了美国边境
into the United States.
这可是战争行为
That is an act of war.
现在 请你马上转身
Now, you turn around immediately
带你的人回墨西哥
and take your men back to Mexico
否则 我们只好向你开火了
or I'll have my men open fire.
把这两个混球交给我
I will take the gringos back with me.
立刻 马上 离开
Now, general. Leave now.
你们两个 有胆再来墨西哥
If you men ever come back into Mexico,
就死定了
you will get dead.
戴维 带四个人跟上 看着他们过境
Davy, take four men and make sure the general crosses the border.
遵命
Yes, sir.
至于你俩
Now, for you two.
我们没想发动战争
We didn't mean to start a war.
我们走着瞧吧
We'll see about that.
现在我还不知道你两干了点儿啥
Now, I can't imagine what you must've done
才让墨西哥军队把你们追过边境
to make the Mexican army chase you across the border,
但是我猜你两肯定没干好事
but I'll guess it was real stupid.
那不是他们全部的人 长官
It wasn't the entire army, sir.
先生们 去墨西哥的只有两种人
Gentlemen, there's only two kind of men that go to Mexico.
偷牛贼和逃犯
That's cattle rustlers or fugitives.
我们只是单纯地去打个牌 长官
We were just there for an honest card game, sir.
-去墨西哥 - 是的 长官
-In Mexico? - Yes, sir.
打牌
To play cards?
你们最好在这里待上一阵子吧
Well, I think you two should stay around here for a while,
等我们把事情弄清楚
until we sort things out.
这里有酒馆吗
Is there a saloon here?
算不上酒馆吧
It isn't necessarily what I would call a saloon,
但是不耽误你喝威士忌
but there's a place you can find whiskey.
这就够了
That'll do.
好了 失陪一下二位
Now, if you gentlemen will excuse me,
我还有其他事儿要处理
I have things to take care of.
吁
Whoa, hup.
驾
Hup.
给你
Ah, here you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
呃 打扰一下 这个镇子叫什么
Um, excuse me? Does this town have a name?
没有名字 这儿是骑兵前哨营
I don't think it has a name. It's a cavalry outpost.
这附近有吃饭的地方吗
Is there a place I can get something to eat around here?
看见那边的小棚子了吗
See that little shack over there?
从那可以买♥♥点吃的
You can get something resembling a meal.
要不你跟我来吧
Why don't you join me?
一起喝一杯
I'll let you buy me a drink.
- 特拉维斯 帕克 - 詹姆斯 安德鲁
-Travis Parker. -James Andre
很高兴认识你 吉姆
It's nice to meet you, Jim.
说来 这个地方
Say, this is a...
前不着村 后不着店
Kind of an out of the way place.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我要去亚利桑那州 路过这里
I'm just passing through on my way to Arizona.
- 去图姆斯通? - 不是 大杀特杀镇
-Tombstone? -No, big kill.
大杀特杀镇
Big Kill ?
- 从没听说过 - 是个矿业小镇
-Never heard of it. -It's a mining town.
人们在那发现了一座银矿
They found a mountain of silver there.
从那以后就繁荣起来了
It's been booming ever since.
真的吗
Really?
我哥哥在那儿开了一家酒馆
My brother owns a saloon there.
是吗
Really?
不错 值得喝一杯
Come on. I'll drink to that.
我加码
I raise ya.
我跟
I call.