- [Narrator] From humble beginnings to legendary award-winning journalist,
-[旁白] 从卑微的出身开始,到传奇的获奖记者,
Jaime Maussan has been trusted
as the voice as the people in Mexico for more than 47 years.
哈伊米.莫森作为发自墨西哥人♥民♥的声音,已经被信任超过了47年。
[主持人] 观众们将第一次有机会,接触到UFO案件的信息,
这些信息,无法用我们在地球上的技术和知识来解释。
我们的《60分钟》节目团队仔细研究了这个案例,
结果证明它是惊人的和迷人的。
加入我们谈论UFO主题的专家有:阿图鲁.加尔扎.罗德里格兹,
乔.桑帕约.克利马科先生,天文现象记者和怀疑论者。早上好。
谢谢你和我们在一起。
专家哈伊米.莫森。
大家上午好,感谢你们参与我们的节目。
- [Narrator] In the mid-90s,
Maussan brought the subject of UFO's to the spotlight.
-[旁白]在90年代中期,莫森把UFO这个话题,带到了聚光灯下。
- [Jaime] Then I became the anchor, and finally
-[杰米]然后我成为了主持人,最后
the director of the show that was on the air until 1995.
成为了这个节目的导演,这个节目一直播出到1995年。
From then on, I became involved with something
从那时起,我开始参与一些
that I felt was very important, UFO's.
我觉得非常重要的事情,UFO。
I know many people think that they are not important,
我知道,很多人认为它们不重要,
that they are an illusion or fantasy,
它们是幻觉或想象,
but I realized that many people have cameras
但我意识到,很多人在90年代初期,
at the beginning of the 90s,
都有了便携摄像机,
and they were able to record the UFO's,
他们能够记录下不明飞行物,
and I thought that I had a chance
我认为,我有了机会,
with these evidences to change the way people think.
用这些证据,来改变人们的思维方式。
超越光谱-莫桑的不明飞行物档案
- [Narrator] Maussan has received the United Nation's Global 500 Award,
-[旁白]莫森获得了联♥合♥国♥颁发的,全球500名杰出记者奖,
three times the National Prize of Journalism in Mexico,
三次获得墨西哥新闻奖,
the Ondas Award for journalists in Spain.
还获得了西班牙颁发的记者奖,昂达奖。
He was recognized at the capital in Washington, DC.
他在首都华盛顿,得到公认。
Currently, he is presenting Third Millennium News
目前,他每周一至周五晚上10点,
from Monday to Friday at 10 p.m. on national television.
在全国电视台主持《第三千禧年新闻》。
This news has set the standard
这一新闻节目多次刷新了
for audience records for the channel, A-Plus Amas,on several occasions.
A-Plus频道的节目,在电影电视协会的收视记录。
Tercer Milenio continues to be presented every Sunday on prime time,
每周日黄金档时段的节目《Tercer Milenio》,
after 22 years of uninterrupted transmission on Mexican TV.
连续播送22年之后,还在墨西哥电视台继续播出。
- I was not gonna be a journalist.
-我原来不想当一名记者。
I was gonna be an administrative worker for my father.
我将为我父亲,做行政管理工作。
He had a company,
他有家公♥司♥,
and he wished that I was able to take care of his company,
他希望我能经营他的公♥司♥,
and I never thought that I wanted to be a journalist,
我从没想过,自己会成为一名记者,
because 50 years ago the journalists in Mexico were not very honest.
因为50年前,墨西哥的记者不是很诚实。
They wanted money for everything they put on the TV or in the newspaper.
他们在电视上或报纸上发表的所有东西,都要索求费用。
My father was a rancher,
我父亲是一个牧场主,
he had bullfights,
他饲养斗牛,
he was also impresario for big bullrings.
他也是大斗牛场的经理人。
He organized bullfights.
他组织斗牛表演。
Even my aunt was a bullfighter,then I was going to become one,
甚至我的姑姑,都是斗牛士,然后,我也要成为一名斗牛士,
but at the same time my father wanted me to take care of his business.
但与此同时,我父亲想让我经营他的生意。
But in the last day when I had to choose my major,
a friend of mine came to me,
但在最后一天,当我不得不选择我的专业时,我的一个朋友来到我身边,
and asked me what was gonna be my future,
问我未来会是什么样子,
what kind of major I was going to choose?
我打算从事什么行业?
Business administration,something like that.
工商管理之类,还是什么。
And he said, "Oh that's boring."
他说:“哦,那太无聊了。”
and I said, "Why?"
我说:“为什么?”
"Because it's just numbers, you know,
“因为这只是数字,你知道,
"in a closed place,with no windows, so on."
“在一个封闭的地方,没有窗户,等等。”
And I said, "What are you going to study?"
我说,“你打算学什么?”
He said, "Journalism."
他说:“新闻。”
And I said, "Oh, you're gonna be a corrupt man,
我说:“哦,你会成为一个腐♥败♥份子,
"you're gonna take money from people."
“你会从别人那里拿钱。”
And he said, "No, journalism is to change the world.
他说,“不,新闻是改变世界。”
"Journalism is the possibility to create conscience.
“新闻是创造良知的可能性。
"Journalism is traveling,journalism is going into the open,
“做新闻就要去旅行,新闻是走向公开,
"and reporting what you find."
报道你的发现。”
And I liked that.
我喜欢这样。
I immediately changed my major,
我离开转换了专业,
probably the best decision I have done in my life.
可能是我这辈子,做过的最好的决定。
Then, I decided, but my father didn't like the idea,
然后,我作出决定了,但我父亲不喜欢这个主意,
and at the same time he knew that the journalists in Mexico were corrupt.
同时他知道,在墨西哥的记者是腐♥败♥的。
And I said to my father,"I will never, ever, father,take any money from anyone.
我对父亲说:“父亲,我永远,永远不会从任何人那里拿钱。
"I'm gonna be a very clean and honest journalist."
“我要做一名干净、诚实的记者。”
And I have kept that promise until now.
我一直信守着这个承诺,直到现在。
I've been an honest man, all my life.
我这辈子都是个诚实的人。
And thanks to that,I've been able to develop credibility.
正因为如此,我才有了信誉。
When I was a young kid,I saw the destruction of nature,
but I didn't know why I didn't like it.
当我还是个孩子的时候,我看到了对自然的破坏,但我不知道,为什么我不喜欢它。
I knew that the animals were being killed,
我知道,各种动物被杀了,
there was business doing with animals,
有人还在做动物生意,
that anybody could take an animal from their habitats,and sell it.
任何人都可以把动物从它们的栖息地带走,然后卖♥♥掉。
When I found journalism,when I found my real passion for life,
当我找到新闻,当我发现我对生活的真正热情时,
I really started to try to change my world.
我真的开始尝试,改变我的世界。
And I was able to do it in many ways,
我能够通过很多方式做到这一点,
because I worked in television
with the most important journalists of Mexico.
因为我在电视上,和墨西哥最重要的记者,一起工作。
Jacobo Zabludovsky, the Walter Cronkite of the US,
雅各布·扎布多夫斯基,他就好比美国的沃尔特·克朗凯特,
a man that was very well known everywhere in Mexico,
一个在墨西哥家喻户晓的人,
and I became very close to him,in many ways, his right hand,
我和他变得非常亲近,在很多方面,就像他的右手一样,
even though I was almost a teenager.
尽管我还是一个,十几岁的孩子。
When I did my first report,I took my report to Cannes, in France.
当我做第一篇报道的时候,我把我的报道带到法国的戛纳。
I was just 19,and I received a scholarship from the US,
我只有19岁,我获得了美国的奖学金,
from an American university,
从一所美国大学毕业,
the University of Ohio.
俄亥俄州大学。
And I was able to finish my career then.
然后,我就能完成我的学业了。
When I came back I started working in journalism,
回国后,我开始从事新闻工作,
to try to protect the environment,
to try to protect the woods and the jungles.
努力保护环境,努力保护森林和雨林。
I was able to find the monarch butterfly in Mexico,
我在墨西哥找到了帝王蝶,
their hidden places, where they hibernate.
它们栖居的地方,它们冬眠的地方。
Fred Urquhart, Canadian scientist,
加拿大科学家弗雷德·厄克特,
he's the one who found it.
是他找到的。
I mean he's the one who really tracked the monarch butterfly,
我的意思是,他才是真正追踪帝王蝶的人,
but when he published his article in National Geographic,
he never said where it was.
但当他在《国家地理》上发表文章时,他从来没有说明,它们在哪里出现。
My network, Televisa, asked me,to go out and find the place.
我的Televisa电视台,让我去找那个地方。
It took us two years to find it,
but we finally did, and I was able to present
我们花了两年的时间,才找到它,但我们终于找到了,
for the first time to the Mexican people,
我第一次能够向墨西哥人♥民♥展示了,
the monarch butterfly,
and I was able to get protection for the monarch butterfly.
帝王蝶,我能够保护帝王蝶。
Then, working in 60 Minutes in Mexico as a reporter,
后来,我在墨西哥做了《60分钟》节目的记者,
I was able to get involved with the protection of the turtles.
参与了保护海龟的工作。
In Mexico we used to kill the turtles in slaughterhouses.
在墨西哥,我们过去常常在屠宰场杀死海龟。
And thanks to my reporting on 60 Minutes,they were closed,
由于我在《60分钟》的报道,这些屠宰场被关闭了,
and we created laws to protect the turtles,and that's the reason why
我们制定了保护海龟的法律,这就是为什么
some of the species of turtles have now recuperated.
一些海龟物种,现在已经恢复了。
Then, I was able to do many things to speak about the climate change,
那时,在1986年,我可以做很多关于气候变化
or the global warming, back in 1986.
或全球变暖的事情。
I was able to speak about the El Nino current in '87,
我在87年,谈到过“厄尔尼诺现象”,
or the depletion of the ozone layer in '88.
或者在1988年,谈到过“臭氧层的损耗”。
We were just two journalists from all around the world,
我们只是两个来自世界各地的记者,
who went with NASA to the North Pole,
我们和NASA一起去了北极,
to report if there was a hole in the North Pole,
去报道北极是否有一个“臭氧层洞”,
as the one that had been observed in the South Pole.
就像在南极观察到的那个“洞”一样。
They found that no, there was not a hole,
他们发现没有,没有“臭氧层破洞”,
it was a little bit depleted,
有一点耗尽了,
but we didn't have the same problem,
但我们没有遇到,同样的问题,
because the currents are different in both poles.
因为南北两极的气流,是不同的。
Anyway, I was able to be there with a German journalist,
不管怎样,我能和一个德国记者在一起,
and even the NASA people were amazed,
甚至,美国国家航♥空♥和宇宙航行局的人都很惊讶,
they said, a reporter, a journalist from a tropical country is here.
他们说,一个记者,一个来自热带国家的记者,居然会在这里。
Why, the Americans, why,the Europeans, are not here?
为什么,美国人,为什么,欧洲人,不在这里?
But I was very much involved in the protection of environment,
但我非常热衷于环境保护,
and when I found that news,
Televisa allowed me to go and participate with NASA,
当我发现这个消息时,Televisa电视台允许我,去和美国国家航♥空♥和宇宙航行局
in this investigation back in January, 1988.
一起参与,1988年1月的调查。
And I was able to do many other things, like for example,
我还能做很多其他的事情,比如,
to help the Tarahumaras in the Sierra in Mexico.
帮助墨西哥山区的塔拉乌马拉人。
They were dying of hunger and cold,
他们当时在忍♥饥挨饿,
电影精选列表