我是今晚娱乐的制片人
I'm a producer with Entertainment Tonight.
我要联♥系♥尼克警官
I'm trying to reach Officer Nicol.
我们想要做一条关于诺妮
We're doing a piece on Noni
今晚早些时候 发生的状况的新闻
and what happened to her earlier this evening.
下一条留言
Next message.
我是洛杉矶时报的埃默里·福尔摩斯
This is Emery Holmes with the LA Times.
我们中的一个没有出现
One of us didn't show up...
第一名
The number one...
她和孩子犯人连续
She's on a roll with
合作了三首 热门单曲
three number one hits with rapper Kid Culprit,
今晚获得了公告牌 最佳歌♥曲奖
and a Billboard Award tonight for top song.
但是诺妮是她自己的成功的受害人吗
But is Noni a casualty of her own success?
今晚早些时候
Earlier this evening,
目击者声称在比佛利山庄的
witnesses report she was hanging off
索菲特酒店 看见诺妮
the balcony of her luxury suite
穿着华丽的礼服挂在阳台上
at the Sofitel Hotel in Beverly Hills.
事件过后 诺妮在酒店就
Following the incident, Noni made a statement
召开新闻发布会发表声明
at a press conference at the hotel.
我当时在庆祝事情有点 失控
I was celebrating and things got a little out of hand.
所以 希望大家都能吸取教训
So, let this be a lesson to all of you.
永远不要喝了香槟
Never mix champagne,
还穿着5厘米的高跟鞋站在阳台上
a balcony and five-inch stilettos.
过度饮酒是一件很严重的事
Excessive drinking is no joke
我只想跟我所有的粉丝道歉
and I just wanna apologize to all my young fans.
我听见你说的了 他们也在听你说
I hear you, and they're listening to you.
那 其他方面怎么样了
So, how are things otherwise?
你是一个公告牌冠军
You're a Billboard winner.
-太不可思议了 对吗 -是呀
-I know, right? -Right.
我的第一张专辑在几个星期后
My first album drops in a couple of weeks,
就会发行 专辑名字叫香蕉
and it's bananas.
我迫不及待想和全世界分享它
I can't wait for the world to hear it.
据传言这有可能是有史以来销量最高的
And rumor has it that it could
女性艺人的处♥女♥专辑
be the biggest debut by a female artist,
尽管现在专辑销♥售♥量日益下降
even with the decline of album sales.
要是这样 会很棒
You know, that would be amazing,
但是真的 我只是想唱歌♥就好了
but really, I just wanna sing.
那好 祝你一切好运 事情很吓人
Well, good luck with everything. Very scary stuff.
我们很高兴你没事
We're glad it all turned out OK for you.
-谢谢 -我们结束了
-Thanks. -And we're clear.
很好
Great.
你有看话题标签吗
Have you seen the hashtags?
看了 不要再看推特了
Oh, yeah, stay off Twitter.
我们主攻主流媒体
Just wanna push mainstream media
不要在那上面费功夫了
and stay out in front of that.
好了 我们45分钟后要上艾伦秀
Right, we've got Ellen in 45 minutes.
喂 是的
Hello? Yeah.
不是 我是说 如果你
No, I mean, if you...
如果你就按我说的做
If you just do what I told you...
不是 不是的
No. No.
你听起来就像是
You're making it seem like
我要求你去拆分原子似的
I'm asking you to split the atom.
就不要说那个词
Just don't use that word.
他们给了你什么好处
What'd they offer you?
-你什么意思 -签了名的照片 保时捷
-What do you mean? -Autographed picture? Porsche?
不管是什么 都有我一半
Whatever it is, I get half,
怎么说也是我让你去的
seeing how it is my gig.
等一下 转过来
Wait a minute. Turn around.
来嘛 照个相 来嘛 对着镜头笑一个
Come on, take a picture. Come on, smile for the camera.
就是这样
There we go.
别这样 大家伙 放尊重点
Hey, come on, guys. Let's show a little respect.
-谢谢你 谢谢你 -好了
-Thank you. Thank you. -All right.
得了 你不喜欢吗
Come on, don't you like that?
-你干的 -天哪
-This is you? -Man...
-是的 -好了 好了
-You know. -OK, OK,
闹够了 谢谢你
enough. Thank you.
你怎么弄的
How did you do that?
嗨喽 女士们
Hello, ladies.
连姆 我们已经等你40分钟了
Liam, we've been waiting for 40 minutes.
我表示很抱歉
I apologize.
今天应该是召开
This is supposed to be
策略会议 其他人都去哪了
a strategy meeting. Where's everyone?
我们决定将专辑发行日期延迟
We're holding off on releasing the album.
-什么 -为什么
-What? -Why?
我不整你 你也不要整我 好吗
I didn't snow you, so don't snow me, all right?
她就是喝醉了而已 做了些蠢事
She got drunk. She did something stupid.
布兰妮也这样过 坎耶也这样过
So did Britney, so did Kanye.
这样的人多的是你想让我给你列个表吗
You want me to give you a list?
博客上全都是说关于"自杀未遂"的
The blogs are all saying "suicide attempt."
-他们当然会这么做 那又怎样 -怎样
-Of course they are. So? -So?
诺妮应该是每个男人都 想要的女人
Noni is supposed to be the girl that every guy wants,
每个女孩都想成为的女人
and every girl wants to be.
我们的卖♥♥点是幻想 自杀可一点都不性感
We're selling fantasy here, and suicide ain't sexy.
不这简直就是荒谬 特雷在哪
No, this is ridiculous. Where's Trey?
他在纽约
He's in New York.
是她把这该死的唱片带到这个游戏中来的
She put this bloody label in the game,
而现在你们就这样对她
and this is how it's gonna treat her?
是我们 把她安排在孩子犯人的
We... put her on Kid Culprit's
三个排名第一的唱片中的
three number one records.
你是说我在中间一点贡献都没有
Saying I had nothing to do with that?
梅西 你是她的母亲
Macy, you are her mother.
这是你能坐在这个房♥间里
That is the single qualification
唯一的原因
you have for sitting in this room.
特雷给了诺妮一百万美元的签约奖金
Trey gave Noni a million dollar signing bonus.
再加上唱片的制♥作♥ 混音
You add to that the cost of recording,
母带后期处理 市场营销 推广宣传
mixing, mastering, marketing, promotion,
他大概投入了两百万美元
he's in it for about two mil.
专辑不销♥售♥
He's not gonna see any of
他不会往回收一分钱
that money back without album sales.
再过几个星期
In a couple of weeks,
她会在黑人娱乐电视颁奖礼上表演
she's performing at the BET Awards
百万人的目光 都会聚集在她身上
and millions of eyes are gonna be on her.
而且我告诉你 那个晚上之后
And I'm telling you, by the end of that night,
有人再去讨论 什么阳台的事
no one's gonna be talking about a balcony.
你嘴上是这么说的
So you say.
不我敢保证一定是这样的
Oh, no, I guarantee it.
她的专辑会打破纪录
Her album's gonna break records.
你知道她有这个实力的
You know that.
当个好人
Be the hero.
告诉特雷按原日期发行专辑
Tell Trey to keep the release date.
如果她那天晚上的表演表现得不够出彩的话
If she doesn't kick ass at that show,
如果她不能让人们转移话题的话
if she doesn't change this conversation,
我会私下里雪藏她
I will personally drop her from this label.
这已经是每个地方媒体的头条新闻
It's the lead story at every local affiliate.
再加上国家级别的广播台 广播无数小时
Top of the hour broadcast, at a national level.
另外 这在网上病毒式的传开
Plus, it's gone viral online.
这就是万事俱备只欠东风了
That's 100 percent saturation.
那我们在这基础上该做什么
So how do we build on this?
国会女议员拉塞尔几个星期之后
Councilwoman Russell is going
会去见大陪审团
before the grand jury in a couple of weeks.
有消息说 她势必会被控告
Word in the room is she will be indicted.
一旦出现这种情况 我们就能取代她的位置
And when that happens, we go after her seat.
现在讨论这个是不是有点才刚种上树
Isn't all this a couple of years
就等着吃苹果了
ahead of schedule?
机会不等人
Opportunity can't tell time.
政♥治♥需要新面孔
Politics wants fresh faces.
他们在寻找新星
They're looking for stars,
而你 凯斯 就是一个新星
and you, Kaz, are a star.
你可以做一番大事业
You could do some big things.
远比你老爸做的事业还要大
A lot bigger than your old man.
现在我们要磨练一下你的信息
Now we need to hone your message,