我对他的了解比你想的要多
Well, I know him better than you think.
我可能会请他多留一段时间
And I might ask him to stay a little bit longer.
为什么
Why?
因为我喜欢他
Because I like him.
你只会弄砸一切...
You're just gonna fuck it up...
就像你对你丈夫那样
like you did with your husband.
我的丈夫
My husband?
那是你的父亲 小姐
Your father, young lady.
我就是这个意思
Yeah. That's what I meant.
你心不在焉的
You're so distracted.
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
你想怎么做
What do you wanna do?
-这样吗 -我只是...我...
- This? - I-I was just... I was...
比利在医院里时
When Billie was in the hospital,
她的灵魂离开了她的身体
her spirit left her body,
我的灵魂进来了
and mine came in.
你干什么
What are you doing?
她会挡在我们中间
She's gonna come between us.
我们是因为她才能重新在一起
She's the reason we're back together.
你不能伤害她
You can't hurt her.
你永远想不到我能做什么
You'd be surprised at what I can do.
以前就是
I was.
这次 我绝对不会再容许有差错了
I'm not gonna let it go wrong this time.
你好
Hi.
你插手了不该插手的事
You tampered in something that was not your business.
但我的女儿快死了
But my daughter was dying.
那是我们该做的事
That was our business.
现在你已经不认识你的女儿了 是吗
Now you do not know your daughter, do you?
是的
No. No.
每个灵魂最终都会离开躯体
Every soul leaves its body eventually.
这是自然的规律
That is the way of things.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 你这个性感的小妖精
Oh, God, you sexy little tart.
性感的小妖精
Sexy little tart.
我们要永远在一起
We're gonna stay together.
万一她发现了呢
Wh-what if she finds out?
这次你别想劝我
You're not gonna pussy out on me this time.
你在说什么 你在说什么
What are you talking about? What are you talking about?
这次你别想劝我
You're not gonna pussy out on me this time.
宝贝 你想和我说话吗
Babe, you gonna talk to me?
说点脏的吧
Let's talk dirty.
给我读《回忆录》乔
Read to me from "Memories," Joe.
又要吗
Again?
没错
Oh, yes.
"他们很喜欢凯♥旋♥门"
"They enjoyed the Arc de Triomphe."
太棒了
Oh, yes.
"你骑着你的快乐鸡♥巴♥
"You rode your hap-penis,
"她跨坐在我嘴巴上
"And she straddled my mouth,
"你的舌头和我缠绕在一起"
"Your tongues joining above me."
但我找到了比利 我把她带了回来
But I found Billie. I brought her back.
你带了别人回来
You brought someone back.
灵魂会跟随着他们所失去的人
These spirits linger around people they have lost.
你去到另一边时 谁和你在一起
Who was with you when you cross over to the other side?
乔
Joe.
乔和我一起
Joe was with me.
他有失去过什么人吗
Did he lose someone?
有
Yes.
他的妻子和女儿
Um, his wife and his daughter,
她们死于一场火灾
they died in a fire.
如此悲惨地
Spirits that leave this world
在意外中去世的灵魂
unexpectedly and horribly
在世间逗留得最久
are the ones that hold on the longest.
好吧 那我该怎么办
Okay. H-How do I fix it?
你做得够多了
You have done enough.
那灵魂可能迷路了
The spirit may be confused.
可能很虚弱
It may be weak.
它可能会回到它所属的地方
It may go back where it belongs.
可能
I-It may?
不 这...它不走
No. No. This is-- lt's not leaving.
拜托 肯定有其他路子
Well, please, come on. Th-There's gotta be a way.
这正是你正在走的路
That way is the way you are walking now.
但如果你想听我的建议 停手吧
But if you want my advice, stop.
当你想要改变自然规律时
When you try to change the way of things,
你永远不知道会有什么后果
you never know what will happen.
"你的蜜♥液♥
"Your peach juice cascaded
"覆盖了我的金色大屌♥"
"Over and upon my golden cock."
"我当初就知道我们是一家人 是一个部族"
"I knew then that we were a family, a tribe."
"我们的体温融化了身下的积雪
"Our heat melting the snow beneath us on top
"在因纽特人交合之巅"
"Of the mountain as the Inuit applauded."
天啊 操
Oh! Oh, yeah. Oh, God! Fuck!
你不准再留我一个人了
Don't you ever leave me alone again.
什么声音 什么声音 什么声音
What was that? W-What was that? What was that?
-是猫 -猫
- It was the cat. - Huh? Cat?
你没有...你没有猫
You don't-- You don't have a cat.
你没有猫
You don't have a cat!
-天啊 天啊 -朱莉
- Oh, my God! Oh, God! - Come on, Julie.
朱莉 等等 朱莉
Julie, wait. Wait. Julie?
-朱莉 -天啊
- Julie? - Oh, my God.
朱莉 那里玛丽 我的妻子
Julie. That--That is Mary, my wife.
你把我的妻子带了回来
You brought my wife back.
不不不 你刚刚干的
Oh, no, no, no, no. Who you just fucked,
那是比利 那是我的女儿
th-that's Billie. That's my daughter.
我很抱歉这么说
I'm sorry to say this.
比利死了 这是玛丽
Billie is dead. That is Mary.
不不不 她没有死 她迷失了
No, no, no, no. She's not dead. She's lost, okay?
那玩意占领了她的身体
And th-that thing hijacked her body,
我要你帮我把她找回来 弥补这一切
and I need you to help me get her back and fix this!
真的吗 怎么做
Oh, really? How?
我不知道怎么做 操
I-I don't know how. Fuck!
朱莉
Julie.
-该死的 -朱莉
- Fucking... - Julie.
-朱莉 -她在哪里 她在哪里
- Julie. - Where is she? Where is she?
她把自己反锁在房♥间里
She locked herself in her room.
-我很抱歉 但 -闭嘴
- Now, I am so sorry, but-- - Shut the fuck up!
我觉得你的声音真恶心
Your voice is disgusting to me!
你占我便宜 还占她便宜
You took advantage of me and of her.
你来解决
You fix this.
你最好给我解决了
You better fix it!
你指望我怎么做 杀了我的妻子吗
What do you expect me to do, kill my wife?
把你的裤子穿上
Put your fucking pants on!
你真恶心
You're gross!
我不知道你为什么这么说 但...
Well, I don't know what makes you say that, but...
好了 我们得...
Okay. So we're going to...
然后你得掐住我
Okay. And then you'll choke me
让我找到比利
so I can get Billie.
你打了她
Y-You hit her.
朱莉 朱莉
Julie? Julie?
她不会有事的
She'll be fine.
她可是个难对付的贱♥人♥
She's a tough bitch.
她想杀了我 乔
She was gonna kill me, Joe,
我还没准备好死
and I'm not ready to die,
再死一次
not again,
得等你准备好和我一起走
not until you're ready to come with me.
你非得下手这么重吗
Did you have to hit her so hard?
我们得离开这里
We have to get out of here.
去哪里
Go? Go where?
回家
Home.
我想带你回家 乔
I wanna take you home, Joe.
我们需要一些钱
We need some money.
找到了
I got it.