世界之间
拉里 听着
Hey. Hey, Larry, look.
抱歉我迟交房♥租了
I'm sorry I got behind.
你上个月也这么说
You said that last month.
今年以来生意不太好
Well, business has been slow this past year,
不过开始有点起色了 等这趟我回来
but it's starting to pick up, and when I get back,
至少还排了三个活
I got at least three jobs lined up,
你就行行好放我一马吧
so--so can't you just cut me some slack?
上个月和上上个月已经放过你了
We did that last month and the month before that.
你有多少能拿来交
What can you pay me now?
什么也没有 我没钱了
Nothing. I'm tapped.
我帮不了你
Well, I can't help you.
等等 拉里
Wait. Larry.
好久不见 乔
Been a while, Joe.
生意怎么样
How's business?
赶紧收钱吧 里卡多
Just ring it up, Ricardo.
要来点甜点吗
Can I interest you in our dessert cart?
不用找了
Keep the change.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我们南方人绝不会打女人
We don't hurt women down South.
求你别打了 住手
Oh, please stop! Stop!
你没事吧
You all right?
住手 求你别打了
Stop! Please stop!
下次你不如找条鳄鱼打一架
Next time, why don't you wrestle a man gator?
住手 该死的
Stop! Oh, shit.
你都干了些什么
What did you do?
我救了你
I saved you.
不 你把事情搞砸了
No, you screwed it up.
这位大姐 州警就要来了
Hey, buster, the State Troopers are coming.
你得帮我解释发生了什么
I'm gonna need you to explain what just happened.
好吧
Okay.
-喂 -你听到了吗
- Hello. - You hear me?
说吧 对 什么时候 什么...
Speaking. Yes. W-When? What--
谢天谢地 太谢谢你了
Oh, thank God. Thank you so much.
好 我 我尽快过去 对
Okay. I-I will be there as soon as possible. Yes.
我女儿从昏迷中醒来了 不过情况还是很危险
My daughter's out of the coma, but it's still touch and go.
什么 昏迷
What? Coma?
醒醒
Wake up!
要来一片醒醒神吗
Look, you want some No-Drowsy?
不 不用了
No. No, no, no.
咖♥啡♥因♥能收缩血管
Caffeine is a vasoconstrictor,
预防血管扩张
keeps the blood vessels from opening back up.
你有孩子吗
Do you have kids?
我有孩子吗
Do I have kids?
我不知道 你有家庭吗
I don't know. Family?
有妻子 还有一个女儿 怎么样
Wife and daughter. You like?
美好的一家
Oh, beautiful.
可惜 她们都死了
Oops! They're dead.
太可怕了
That's terrible.
我的意思是 我很遗憾
I mean I'm sorry.
我有个18岁的女儿
Well, I-l have an 18-year-old daughter.
她叫比利 今天早上
Her name is Billie, and this morning,
她遭遇了一场严重的事故
she had a terrible accident.
遇到你的一个小时前 我接到了电♥话♥
I got the call, like, an hour before you showed up.
这他妈又跟你被掐脖子有什么关系
What the hell does that have to do with getting strangled?
听着 我不指望你能理解
Look, I don't expect you to understand this, okay,
但我只有这个办法来救我女儿
but it was the only way I could help my daughter.
老天 我头好晕 见鬼
Oh, God. I'm so woozy. Shit.
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
你能送我去莫比尔吗
Could you give me a lift to Mobile?
是警笛的声音吗
Is that a siren?
是警笛的声音 对吗
That was a siren, wasn't it?
我不知道
I don't know.
比利很喜欢车
Billie's such a gear-head,
她非常爱骑摩托
loves to ride.
她说那感觉就像是在飞
Says it's like flying.
傻孩子
Dumb kid.
我听说她陷入了昏迷以后
When I heard that she was in a coma,
在卡车停靠点找到了那个人
I found that guy at the truck stop.
我明白那是什么感受
Look, I understand what this all feels like.
真的 我很遗憾
I mean, I really do, and l-l'm very sorry
你女儿出了这种事
about what happened to your daughter,
但像这样让人掐脖子简直是疯了
but this strangling business is insane.
你自己也知道吧 对吗
You are aware of that, right?
你这么觉得吗
You think so?
我说了什么好笑的话吗
Did I say something funny?
我都还没到疯癫的那一步呢
Look, I haven't even gotten to the crazy part.
我说给你听
Here it goes.
我十几岁的时候 差点淹死
When I was a teenager, I almost drowned.
当时我和朋友在结冰的湖面上滑冰
I was sliding on this frozen lake with my friend,
冰裂了
and the ice broke.
过了一会儿 有几个人开车路过湖边
Seconds later, these guys that were driving by the lake,
他们停下车把我们拉上了岸
they stopped, and they pulled us out.
你是说你灵魂出窍了
You're saying you left your body?
对
Yeah.
我♥干♥过好几次了
I've done it a few times.
必须感受到溺水的感觉才能办到
It has to feel like I'm drowning,
所以我让我认识的这个人掐我
so I asked this boy who I knew to choke me.
他以为是我的性癖
He thought it was a sex thing.
你刚才说我把事情搞砸了
What did you mean when you said
是什么意思
that I screwed things up back there?
-那是什么意思 -没事的
- What did that mean? -lt's okay.
她自己找到路回来了
She found her way back all by herself.
你怎么知道是这样
How can you know that?
你怎么能肯定有灵魂这回事
How can you be sure about something like that?
怎有会有人能肯定这种事的存在呢
How can anybody be sure about something like that?
要是她没回来呢
And what if she didn't?
我也不确定 但灵魂出窍太累了
I can't be sure, but it's exhausting to leave my body.
我不... 我不确定我能不能扛得过一天两次
I don't--I'm not sure I could do it twice in a day.
我刚才只是想帮你
You know, I was only trying to help back there.
我知道
I know.
谢了
Thanks.
谁知道那有没有可能呢
Who knows what is or isn't possible?
要是你能用这种方式救人一命 那真是
If you could save somebody like that, that would...
真是一个奇迹
be a miracle.
妈妈
Hey, Mama.
感觉怎么样
How you doing?
妈妈来了
Mama's here.
他是谁
Who's that?
他叫乔
That's Joe.
他是我的朋友
He's my friend.
妈妈
Mama...
我不知道发生了什么 我
I don't know what happened. I--
但是我不想再回去那里了
But I don't wanna go back there.
-她为什么... -女士 女士
- Why is she... - Ma'am. Ma'am.
请到外面去
Step outside.
-把急救车推过来 -跟我出来
- Get the crash cart. - Come...
-抱歉 抱歉 -让一下
- I'm sorry. I'm sorry. - Excuse me.
麻烦让我一下
I need to get through, please.
跟我过来 拜托
Come with me, please.
就这儿吧
Maybe here. Okay?
没事的 我们能不能
It's okay. Let's just--
你能不能帮我做
Can we-- Can you do it?
做那件事
Do it?
就现在 求你了
Now? Please.
只是.. 我没有时间了
It's just I-l don't have a lot of time.
我能带她回来 但我需要你的帮助
I can bring her back, but I need your help.
好吗 求你了
Okay? Please.
你会没事的
You'll be fine, okay?
帮我一把 行吗
Just do it, okay?
行吗