I give up.
我放了所有邻居们给我的特别材料
I get all these special ingredients from the neighbors,
但是我的杏仁饼口味 吃起来还是不像芙莉亚的
but the polvorones still don't taste like Tía Fria's.
我要输了
I'm gonna lose.
我知道你缺少了什么
I think I know what this is missing.
什么…
What--
这里撒一点
那里撒一点
它都…跑进我嘴里了
It's in-- It's in my mouth!
来吧 秀出你的本事 -好 来吧
Come on! Show me what you got. -All right! Okay.
再来…
Oh, yeah? Oh-- Oh, yeah?
等我一下 快点
Give me a sec! Come on!
我只是在帮你
Just helping you.
太好了
Yeah.
烘培的时候 这些饼干会膨胀一点点
一 二 三
用手指头压一下
亲爱的
Chulita…
这太美味了
Mmm.
我们已经太晚了 肯定来不及参赛了
We're already so late. There's no way we'll make it in time!
不行 这口味太棒了 不能不去试试看
Uh-uh. This flavor is too good not to try.
我们走吧
(爆米花)
现在让我们欢迎哥白尼克鲁兹大厨上台
And now let's welcome to the stage, Chef Copernicus Cruz.
(浓醇香冰淇淋大赛)
哥白尼克 我们爱死你了
We love you, Copernicus!
我也爱你们
I love you too.
在吃完各种美味的冰淇淋之后
After a treat-filled tournament,
我要颁发最佳口味奖的冠军是…
I have the delicious distinction to award first prize to--
等一下
Wait!
首先 你是我真正要努力的目标
First of all, wow. Chef, you're literally goals.
第二 我真的很努力做出这个口味
Second, I worked really hard on this,
我所有的邻居也都联手帮助我
and everyone in my neighborhood banded together to help me make this.
所以在你决定谁是冠军之前 可否先尝尝看我的口味呢
So, before you decide who the winner is, can you please taste my flavor?
那是什么口味
What's it called?
「芙莉亚阿姨特制口味」
The "Tía Fria Especial."
太强了 女孩 这真是天杀的美味
仿佛在我的嘴里演奏了一场 加勒比甜点协奏曲
It is a concierto of Caribbean confection in my mouth!
所以 我们赢了吗
So, did we win?
没有
No.
你必须在规定时间内参赛
The rules state that you have to arrive on time.
我很抱歉 但我也无能为力
I'm sorry, but it's not up to me.
你明年应该再来试一次
You should try again next year.
明年再来试一次
Try again next year.
对不起 我来不及参赛
Sorry I couldn't compete.
我真的很想靠赢得比赛让你感到骄傲
I really wanted to make you proud by winning.
姑娘 你让我很骄傲
我做糕点并不是为了赚钱或得奖
那是为了什么
For what then?
因为它让我感到快乐 也让人感到幸福
心中更加甜蜜
你用那个食谱 也做到这点了
说到食谱
Speaking of recipes,
我想我决定好下一个口味是什么了
I think I've decided what I want my next flavor to be.
你的奶油起司酥卷
Your quesitos!
那再好不过了
你知道要用多少奶油乳酪吗
我不知道
I don't know.
我猜应该是…
I was thinking…
ㄧ点点吧
太完美了
《冰淇淋少女》
(芙莉亚阿姨冰淇淋车)
请吃吧
Here you go!
(此剧献给本社区的支柱 我们亲爱的老奶奶们)
电影精选列表