你对冰棒有热情吗
Do you have a passion for paletas?
爱死冰淇淋了吗
A gusto for gelato?
你对雪酪无法抗拒吗
Is your sherbet a sure bet?
那么我正在找你
Then I'm looking for you.
若你具备比赛的冠军相
Do you have what it takes to win the contest
还想闯出一番令人激赏的甜点事业
that launched my acclaimed confectionery career?
(开 关)
哥白尼克鲁兹大厨在此等着你
Chef Copernicus Cruz here,
我将会担任第20届…
and I'm judging the 20th Annual
(2022年8月)
佛罗里达美丽镇 浓醇香冰淇淋大赛的评审
Beautiful, Florida Dairy Derby ice cream competition!
拿起冰淇淋勺子 看看谁将成为下一位超级冰淇淋巨星
Grab a cone, and find out who will be the next ice cream Scooperstar.
就是我
Me.
《冰淇淋少女》
你有加香草精和杏仁精吗
有
Yup!
你只有加一点点水
来调出正确浓稠度吗
对啊
Uh-huh!
最重要的材料也有放进去吗
爱吗
Love?
你真可爱 但不是
是克里斯科起酥油
芙莉亚阿姨 我都照做了
Tía Fria, I did all that,
但是我的杏仁饼口味 尝起来就是不像你做的
but the polvorones still don't taste like yours!
我的食谱到底错在哪里
How did I mess up the recipe?
食谱 什么食谱
就是东加一点 西加一些
食材就像音乐
你得让它歌♥唱
不…不 等等
No, no, no. Wait!
芙莉亚阿姨回来
Tía Fria come back.
一点点到底是多少量呢
Wait. How much is un chin?
我最爱的烘焙魔法师 准备好要亮相了吗
Is my favorite cooking wizard ready for her big debut?
才不要 那又怎样 我糟糕的口味又赢不了
No. What's the point? My janky flavor is gonna lose.
老天 你太小题大作了
等一下
我试试看
肯定很好吃
亲爱的 还不错
Chulita, it's fine.
妈 不能只有「还不错」
Mo-Mom, i-i-it can't be fine.
一定要很完美 不然哥白尼克鲁兹会认为我烂透了
It needs to be perfect, or Copernicus Cruz is gonna think I suck!
我以为冰淇淋适合做出饼干口味
I thought the cookies would work in the ice cream,
但这将会丢尽芙莉亚阿姨的脸
but this is gonna embarrass Tía Fria,
我永远都进不了巴黎的厨艺学校 还有…
and I'll never get into culinary school in Paris, and--
等等…
Wait, wait, wait. Okay.
冷静一点
就是这样 很好
Uh-huh. Um, okay.
吐气
吐气…吐气
全吐出来
吸入平静的能量
把焦虑吐出来 吐出去
冷静下来
我很冷静
I am calm.
你会成功的 因为你向最棒的人学习
You got this. You learned it from the best.
亲爱的 来吧
我来教你
制♥作♥西班牙杏仁饼
快来 快来
把它放这里
抓一点面团
撒一点下去
好了
Okay.
完美
别过来 走开
Stop that! Shoo!
走开…走开
Shoo, shoo, shoo, shoo!
至少有人会整理花♥园♥
Well, at least someone's tending to the garden.
我知道怎么带它们回家
I know how to get these cuties back home.
加油 快过来 真是乖宝宝
Keep coming. Come on. Oh, that's a good girl.
来吧 我们走
Come on! Let's go.
惠妮 玛丽亚 佩蒂 -快来…快来
Whitney! Mariah! Patti! - Come here, come here. Come on!
你们这些小天后快带着毛屁♥股♥ 滚回你们的化妆间
You little divas better get your fuzzy butts back in your dressing rooms!
快点 气死宝宝了
Come on, babes.
时间就是金钱 而我两边都很缺
Time is money, and I'm running short on both.
客人花大钱就是想看老娘崔台菁
People pay big bucks to see your girl, Ahura Cain!
佩蒂 接着唱
Sing it, Patti.
哪件好 -蓝宝石亮片很适合
Which one? The sapphire sequin moment.
没错 没错
Ooh, you right. You right.
有阵子没见到你了
I haven't seen you around here in a minute.
是啊 自从…
Well, not since…
没错 我好想念她
Right. I miss her so much.
谢谢你把我家的姑娘们带回来
Well, thanks for bringing back my girls.
那些乱跑的小天后 差点害我来不及参加变装早午餐
Those little divas were gonna make me late for drag brunch. Ooh.
很开心我这些东西还有用处
Well, glad I could do something with this.
那是什么
What's that?
这是我为了今天的 德比乳品比赛所做的冰淇淋
Well, I made this ice cream flavor for the Dairy Derby today,
但吃起来就是不像 芙莉亚阿姨的杏仁饼口味
but the polvorones don't taste like Tía Fria's.
(迈阿密妈咪)
你说的没错
You're right.
因为少了我的羊奶
It's missing my goat butter!
我总是用羊奶跟芙莉亚阿姨交换食物
Oh, I used to trade it with Tía Fria all the time
她花♥园♥里的水果爆♥炸♥好吃的
for those bomb fruits in her garden.
我都不知道 -我的妈咪呀
I didn't know that. -Yes, mama!
我们讲的就是拖车直送餐桌的美食
We're talking trailer-to-table cuisine!
你也许会想问问梅尔女士 我们的囤物圣女
And you might wanna try asking Ms. Mel, Our Lady of Perpetual Collection,
那饼干口味还少了那些味道
what else is missing in those cookies.
她跟芙莉亚在这里有最久的交情
She knew Fria the longest around here.
亚瑟 谢谢了
Thanks, Arthur!
现在我要出发了
Now, let's get going!
走啰 -祝你今天钞票满天飞
Beep, beep! Whoo! -Make it rain today!
有崔台菁就会下钞票雨
The forecast is for Ahura Cain,
不会晴“空”万里
not Ahura "Cain't!"
梅尔 你是否愿意… -奥玛拉宝贝 可以帮我涂个背吗
Hey, Mel. I was wondering if you would-- -Oh, Omara, would you get my back, honey?
好的 -拜托了
Uh, okay. Yeah. - Please?
你一定会不敢相信邮差厄尼跟我说的话
You will not believe what Ernie the Mailman said to me.
你还记得芙莉亚阿姨曾经…
Um, do you remember how my tía Fria used to--
他说我买♥♥太多垃圾 然后害他的背受伤
He said that I buy too much junk, and that I'm breaking his back.
是嘛 -他真有胆量
Okay. - The nerve.
梅尔 请你注意听我说…
Hey, Mel, I-I really need you to pay attention for--
本世纪初所用的船形肉汁盅才不是垃圾
You know, gravy boats from the turn of the century are not junk!
它们让我感到幸福快乐
They are an investment in my happiness.
亲爱的 我不是面团
I'm not a piece of dough, sweetheart.
谢谢你
Thank you.
可以了 谢谢
Got it. Thank you.
梅尔 真对不起 我只是…
Mel, I'm really sorry, but I just--
我要参加浓醇香冰淇淋比赛 我需要…
I need to get to the Dairy Derby.
找出你要的口味
I need to-- -To find your flavor?
你怎么知道
How did you know that?
小矮人们会告诉我所有的事情
The gnomes tell me everything.
它们也有告诉你我的口味 来自于芙莉亚阿姨的饼干吗
Did they also tell you it's inspired by my tía Fria's cookies?
你怎么不早点说
Why didn't you say that?
芙莉亚曾把她做的杏仁饼
Fria used to make her "polvorohnees"
在圣诞节时分给所有拖车邻居吃
for everyone in the trailer park at Christmas!
今年我特别想念那些饼干
Oh, I really missed 'em this year.
她的饼干无懈可击
They were the best.
但我做出来的味道就是差了一点点
But something tastes off with mine.
我知道了 我知道少了什么
I got it. I know what it is.
但我把它放去哪了呢
Now, where did I put it?
某个小旅行箱里吗
In one of my train cases.
还是在保冰盒里呢
Might be in one of my ice chests?
别乱跑
Stay there.
宾果 我找到了
Bingo! I found it! Oh!
当我搬到美丽镇的时候
You know, when I moved here to Beautiful,
我去你们的拖车借了糖 然后芙莉亚给了我这样东西
I went to your RV to borrow some sugar, and Fria gave me this.
这些是甘蔗制成的糖 来自她的老农场
It was filled with sugar cane from her old farm.
多年来我一直用它 但我不知道
I've added to it over the years, of course, but, I don't know,
也许你可以打听看看 她的家乡是否还有生产这些糖
maybe you can dig around, see if there's any stray sweetness from the island.
芙莉亚的烘焙糕点是一代传奇
Oh, Fria. Her baking was legendary.
我也知道所有其他的邻居一有机会
And I know that all the other neighbors would just jump at the chance
绝对会想再一尝她的点心
to taste some of her treats.
你何不顺便问问他们呢
So, why don't you ask them?
梅尔 谢谢
Thanks, Mel!
小矮人们 谢谢
Thanks, gnomes.
奥玛拉 别客气
You're welcome, Omara.
哎哟
Hey!
我放弃
电影精选列表