I've got to get ready. -Then fucking get ready.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. -Hi.
比特丽兹?
Beatriz?
啊,没事的,比特丽兹,我们想要你留下来
Ah. It's all okay, beatriz. We want you to stay.
你得换件衣服穿
Are you okay with what you're wearing?
你觉得呢?
How do you feel?
也许可以试试我的毛衣或衬衫
Maybe I have a sweater or a blouse,
或者塔拉还有一些衣服
or maybe Tara has something.
不管怎样你都很不错
But you're fine however,
我只是--我只是得跑起来,快晚了
I just-- I'm just running so late.
你带了香槟吗?
You have the champagne?
是的
Yes.
我们应该把钥匙留着吗,万一他们想挪车呢
Should we leave the keys in case they wanna move the car?
我把它们放在座位上,很安全对吧?
I'll put them on the seat. It's safe, right?
宝贝我们已经过了三道安全门了
Babe, we've been through, like, three security gates.
哦, 这些碎石
Oh, this gravel.
嗨, 请进,欢迎 - 你好
Hi, come in. Welcome. -Hello.
谢谢
Thank you.
凯西和格兰特马上就下来
Kathy and Grant will be down any second.
这是给他们的,给每一个人的,我们的一片心意
This is for them. It's for everyone, it's for all of us.
太好了, 我一定会把它给他们
Great, I'll make sure to get it to them.
你们两位要来点开胃酒吗
Can I offer either of you an aperitif?
我要一杯伏特加苏打, 克伦
I'll have a vodka soda with a splash of cran.
好的, 要什么牌子的伏特加?
Okay, any preference on vodka?
淡漠,或者灰雁吧,你们有什么
Stoli, grey goose, whatever you have.
两个品牌都有 - 灰雁吧
Uh, we have both. -Grey goose.
呃, 来杯杰克尼加可乐 - 杰克尼加可乐,很好
Uh, Jack and coke. -Jack and coke, perfect.
亲爱的. - 什么?
Dude. -What?
我突然想起 - 什么?
It's hitting me. -What?
我们要发财了 - 哦, 闭嘴
We're gonna be fucking rich. -Oh, shut up.
是啊, 我们要他妈的变成有钱人了
Yeah, we're gonna be fucking rich.
真的吗? - 是的.
Really? -Yeah.
我会赚的比你还多
I'm gonna be making more than you now.
你觉得怎么样? - 我们看看
How do you like that? -We'll see.
你今晚你加一份还是我加一份
Are you the plus one tonight or am I the plus one?
好的, 我加一份 - 我就是这么想的
Okay, I'm the plus one. -That's what I thought.
你现在一定很爱慕我吧 - 有点儿
So you must be very attracted to me right now. -Kind of.
只有一点儿? - 只有一点儿
A little bit? -A little bit.
别一整晚都跟别的女人混在一起疏远了我好吗
Just don't leave me stuck with the wives all night, okay?
嗯 - 你保证?
Uh-hmm. -You promise?
有人来了 - 哦.
Somebody's here. -Oh.
嗨,我是比特丽兹 - 嗨
Hi. I'm beatriz. -Hi.
嗨 我是... - 嗨
Hi, I'm - hi.
我是香农, 这是亚历克斯
I'm Shannon, this is Alex.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. -Hi.
香农, 亚历克斯, 好的
Shannon, Alex, okay.
所以呃 你是在...你在昱科环球公♥司♥?
So, uh, you're at--where are you? You're at virident?
不 - 不
No. -No.
额那你是怎么认识凯西和格兰特的?
Um, how do you--how do you know Kathy and Grant?
我是通过塔拉认识他们
I know them through Tara.
我是个健康理疗师,我做按♥摩♥和声音疗法..
I'm a health therapist. I do massage, sound therapy...
明白了 - 关于灵气, 太极, 滋养
Got you. -...Reiki, tai chi, nutrition.
那你是营养学家?亚历克斯有肾结石
So you're a nutritionist? Alex has kidney stones.
是的, 我的意思是, 就是我的尿里的有结晶体, 你知道的
Yeah, I mean, apparently just like crystals form in my urine, you know,
我想这显然并不罕见,对吧宝贝?
which is apparently not that uncommon, right, babe?
哦, 不, 那很糟糕
Oh, no, that's horrible.
是的,非常糟糕,不开玩笑
Yeah, the worst. Not fun.
不, 我想他快死了
No, I thought he was dying.
我是说我不知道发生了什么
I mean, I didn't know what was happening.
他摔倒在地,我叫来了孩子们
He fell to the ground. I called for the kids.
我是说, 我当时都不知道在想什么
I mean, I don't know what I was thinking.
我估计是想要他们跟他们的父亲说声再见吧
I guess I wanted them to maybe just say goodbye to their father.
是的, 他们精神崩溃
Yeah, they were traumatized.
他趴在地上大叫,我也异常激动
He was lying on the ground screaming. I was hysterical.
孩子们不知道到底发生了什么,太可怕了
The kids didn't know what the hell was going on. It was awful.
您的灰雁,小心溅出来
Grey goose, splash of cran,
还有您的杰克尼加可乐 - 谢谢
and Jack and coke. -Thank you.
你要喝点什么吗? - 白水就行
Can I get you anything? -Just water.
你确定吗? - 有葡萄酒吗?
Are you sure? -Is there any wine?
当然有,要红的还是白的
Of course, yeah, red or white?
那就来点白葡萄酒吧
Maybe a little white wine.
好的, 一点儿白的
Okay, a little bit of white.
你有肾结石就不应该喝酒
You shouldn't be drinking if you have kidney stones.
我知道, 我知道, 但是今晚.. - 你可以喝酒
I know, I know, but tonight... -You can drink
无论今晚你想要什么都可以,好吗宝贝?
whatever you want tonight, okay, babe?
我是说,今晚我们得为亚历克斯庆功
I mean, Alex is the reason why we're celebrating.
亚历克斯让议员批准了新产品
Alex got the legislator to approve the development.
今天全部通过了 - 不只是我, 这是很多人的功劳
It all passed today.-It wasn't just me,took a lot of people.
这是一个村子的功劳,他们是这样说的
Takes a village, that's what they say.
他很谦虚,这是一笔巨大的交易
He's being modest.It was a huge deal.
我是说,原本没人会觉得能通过
I mean, nobody thought it was gonna pass.
我不得不跪舔加州的每个参议员
I had to fellate every single state senator in California.
天哪 - 很多很多人
Oh, my god. -A lot of guys.
你知道什么对肾结石有好处吗?
Do you know what's great for kidney stones?
苹果醋, 甜菜,大黄, 蒲公英根
Apple cider vinegar, beets,rhubarb, and dandelion root.
蒲公英根,宝贝你最喜欢的
Mm, dandelion root, babe, your favorite.
是的我喜欢,还有别的吗?有能吃的吗?
Yeah, I love it. Anything else? Anything edible?
开个玩笑
It was a joke.
道格来了
Doug is here.
好的,很好
Okay, great.
他在门口 - 很好
He's at the gate. -Wonderful.
亚历克斯和香农在楼下
Alex and Shannon are downstairs.
很不错 - 已经6:13 了, 凯西
Terrific. -It's 6:13, Kathy.
完美. 我马上下来
Perfect. I'll be right down.
欢迎. - 嘿.
Welcome. -Hey.
你好. - 嗨, 伙计们
Hello. -Hi, guys.
恭喜 - 恭喜
Congratulations. -Congratulations.
很高兴见到你 - 很高兴见到你
Nice to see you. -Nice to see you, too.
你看起来美若天仙 - 哦, 你也是
You look fantastic. -Oh, so do you.
嘿, 香农 -嗨, 格兰特
Hey, Shannon. -Hi, Grant.
欢迎. 你好吗?
Welcome. How are you?
记得香农吗?
Remember Shannon?
香农. - 嗨, 你好吗?
Shannon. -Hi, how are you?
嗨,亚历克斯,让娜
Hi, Alex. Jeana.
香农.嗨
Shannon. Hi.
我喜欢你的上衣 - 谢谢,这是詹妮布朗斯
Love your tunic. -Thank you. It's Jenny bellane.
做的很不错,亚历克斯 向胜利的英雄致敬
Nice work, Alex.Hail the conquering hero.
只花了一年半的时间
Only took a year and a half.
比某些人快多了,对吧?
Faster than some, right?
开什么玩笑,比大多数人快多了
Faster than most, are you kidding?
她在巴尔博亚那家小店的时候我就认识她了
I knew her back when she had that little shop in balboa.
哦,我的天呐,我是她的室友
Oh, my god, i was her roommate.
我们还在一起住过一个月
We lived together for just like a month.
听着我今晚会告诉卡尔
Listen, I told Cal about tonight,
但他明天早上要去诉讼上提供证词
but he's got this deposition tomorrow morning. Lawsuit.
我穿高跟鞋真是笨手笨脚的,我差点被碎石弄破了脚踝
I'm such a klutz on heels.I almost just broke my ankle out there on the gravel.
哦, 不要去起诉 - 我不会的
Oh, don't sue. -I won't.
我们去喝一杯吧
Let's get you a drink.
嗨, 伙计们
Hi, guys.
哦, 甚至不是.. -太好了
Oh, not even... -It's great.
哦, 我爱植物,那些是我的最爱
Oh, I love succulents. Those are my favorite.
哦, 我懂,我也一样
Oh, I know. I do too.
谢谢 - 谢谢你, 埃文
Thank you. -Thank you, Evan.
谢谢你,
Thank you.
他也是一个非常有才华的, 嗯..
He's also a very talented, um...
怎么形容呢
What do you call it...
比特丽兹,天呐
Beatriz, oh, my god.
我太没礼貌了
I'm so rude.
香农, 让娜, 这是我亲爱的朋友比特丽兹
Shannon, jeana, this is my dear friend beatriz.
哦. - 我们在里面见过
Oh. -We met inside.
太好了 - 嗨.
电影精选列表