嘿,怎么了?
Hey, what is it?
罗拉,不要
Lola, no.
嘘,嘘
Shh, shh.
嘘,嘘
Shh, shh.
嘘,嘘
Shh, shh,
罗拉,罗拉
Lola, Lola.
淡定
Tranquila.
罗拉,干嘛那么贪吃?
Lola, why do you?
《晚宴上的比特丽兹》
你好,早安,苏珊娜
Buenos dias, Suzanne.
凯姆,看着我,你看起来很不错
Kim, look at you, you look great.
我得去准备了
I'm gonna set up, okay?
得花个两秒钟
It'll take two seconds.
深呼吸 - 嗯嗯
Take a deep breath. -Uh-hmm.
放轻松
All the way down.
让空气进入你的腹部
Let it fill your stomach
然后扩展到肺
and then expand into your lungs.
坚持
Hold it.
坚持住
Hold it.
吐气
Release.
你应该感觉好点了吧,对吗?
You almost get a little high, huh?
嗨,苏珊娜,我要迟到了
Hi, Suzanne, I'm so late.
我必须开车去纽波特比奇海滩
I have to drive to Newport beach.
骑自行车吗?
Mucho traffico?
我要找博瑞克菲尔
I'm going to the birkhofers.
凯西·博瑞克菲尔是我的客人
Kathy birkhofer is my client.
你的名字是?-比阿特丽斯·朗娜
Your name? -Beatriz Luna.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨,谢谢你百忙之中还赶过来了
Hi. Thank you so much for coming up during rush hour.
有什么不开心的?
Was it awful?
是的,这也是我迟到的原因
Yeah. That's why I'm a little late.
对不起,路上太堵了
Sorry, the traffic was terrible.
噢,不要担心
Oh, don't worry about it.
我必须得在六点之前化好妆
I just have to be done by 6:00. I have to get my face on.
没关系,你开了这个派对,多好呀
That's right, you're having a party. How wonderful.
只是一个小的晚宴,你知道的,没有太多人,
Just a little dinner party, you know, a few people,
但真高兴你能来
but I'm so glad you could make it.
塔拉的喜爱的学院里
Tara's loving college,
太多有趣的人
so many interesting people.
各种各样的人
It's very diverse.
同性恋和变性人
Gays and trans
还有来自各地的人
and people from all over.
她的室友是一个来自纽约的犹太女孩
Her roommate is a Jewish girl from New York.
她有很不错的经历
She's just having a great experience.
太棒了,我会打电♥话♥给她
That's awesome. I need to call her.
我很想塔拉
I miss Tara.
我很欣慰,因为,你懂的
I'm just so relieved because, you know,
我的意思是, 我了解俄亥俄州这个地方
I mean, all I knew was the place was in Ohio,
我只是无法想象她为什么要离开这里
and I just couldn't imagine why she'd want to leave here
她在俄亥俄州度过了生命中的四年
and spend four years of her life in Ohio.
你好吗, 比特丽兹?
How are you, beatriz?
我没事
I'm okay.
怎么了?仅仅是没事吗?
What? Only okay?
到底怎么了?
What's wrong?
我的山羊
My goat.
我的邻居抱怨我养山羊
My neighbor complained about my goat.
这个邻居, 他是个疯子
This neighbor, he's crazy.
他总是发酒疯
He's always drinking and angry.
晚上11:00跑到我家来
He came to my house at 11:00 at night
他说他们会来带走我的山羊
and he said that they were gonna come and take away my goats.
是谁?
Who were?
这个城市里 你知道的
The city, you know.
因为他们认为山羊是很讨厌的动物
Because they think they're nuisance animals.
山羊可不讨人厌
It's not zoned for goats.
哦对了
Oh, right.
我每次回家它们都会朝我跑过来
They run to me when I come home.
它们见到我很高兴,但它们总是像在哭诉
They're so happy to see me, but they bleat a lot.
所以我把它们带进屋子里
So I bring them in the house
我在卧室给它们做了一个小围栏
and I make them a little pen in my bedroom.
但上周六我把它们放出去了
But last Saturday i let them out,
因为大力士, 它喜欢在房♥子附近挖洞..
and Hercules, he likes to burrow near the house...
但是杰罗尼莫..
But jeronimo...
比特丽兹
Beatriz?
哦不
Oh, no.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
他杀了我的山羊
He killed my goat.
什么?
What?
谁,你的邻居吗?
Who, your neighbor?
我散步回来
I came back from the walk,
杰罗尼莫死了在花♥园♥里
and jeronimo was dead in the garden.
他的脖子断了
His neck was broken.
真的吗?
Are you serious?
我能感觉到他的痛苦
And I could feel his pain.
他已经死了
He was already dead.
我还能感觉到他的痛苦
I could still feel his pain.
当他还是个小宝宝的时候我就养着他
I held him when he was a little baby.
他是那样的有趣有个性
He was such a fun personality.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不是故意要在你的派对前让你心烦
I didn't mean to upset you right before your party.
我会为他烧香
I will burn some Sage.
不,没事的,比阿特丽斯
No, it's okay, beatriz.
哎,真可怜
Oh, poor thing.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
我的车抛锚了
My car is not working.
哦,不,你给汽车协会打电♥话♥了吗?
Oh, no. Did you call AAA?
不, 我给我朋友打过电♥话♥,他知道如何修理汽车
No, I called a friend. He knows how to fix cars.
他一做完工作就过来帮我
He's almost done with work, and then he's gonna come and help me.
他以前修过车 - 从阿尔塔迪纳过来?
He's fixed it before. -From altadena?
他不介意,他是我的朋友
He doesn't mind, he's my friend.
对, 你觉得会等多久
Right, but how long do you think it'll take him to get here?
他必须先完成工作,然后还得开车过来
He has to finish work and there might be traffic.
好吧, 你就留下来吃晚饭吧
Well, you can just stay for dinner.
只是工作上的事,没什么别的
It's just a work thing, is the only thing.
啊, 不用 -我跟格兰特谈谈
Ah, no. -Let me talk to Grant.
不, 我随便在哪等一会就行了
No, I can just wait anywhere.
不不不不不,没事的
No, no, no, no, no, no. It should be fine.
我甚至可以在车里等一会儿
I can even wait in the car if you want.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
我可以看书打发时间
I have a book I can read.
我跟格兰特谈谈,没事的
Let me talk to Grant, it should be fine.
这看起来棒极了 - 谢谢
This looks amazing. -Thank you.
她需要明天早上得回诊所
She needs to be at the clinic in the morning.
她不能把车停在这里
She doesn't wanna leave the car here.
格兰特, 我没时间跟你扯
Grant, I don't have time for this.
我得去准备好
I've got to get ready.
来的人是道格斯塔拉特 - 这是工作上的事, 凯西
It's Doug strutt. - It's work, Kathy.
这有有什么了不起的?
So is it a big deal?
嗯, 这很了不起
Uh, yeah.
我告诉她了留在这里吃晚饭
I told her she could have dinner here.
那么你要我怎么做?
So what do you want me to do?
你要她一个人在电视房♥里吃吗
Do you want me to have her eat in the TV room by herself?
是的. - 你说真的?
Yeah. -Really?
为什么不呢? - 因为我不会那样做
Why not? -Because I'm not gonna do that,
因为她不是一个管家什么的
because she's not a housekeeper or something.
她是家里的朋友 - 她是?
She's a friend of the family. -She is?
格兰特, 她为塔拉做了那么多
Grant, she did so much for Tara.
她还度过了很糟糕的一周
She's had a horrible week.
她的邻居勒死了她的山羊
Her neighbor strangled her goat.
好的, 好吧 - 所以就再添一个晚宴席位,那又会怎样?
Okay, fine. - So it's one extra person at dinner, so what?
她人很不错 - 我说了,好的
She's the sweetest. -I said fine.
我就去准备了 - 那就他妈的快去准备
电影精选列表