Yeah, always try to avoid those guys.
是啊,总要尽量避开那些人。
I noticed you are spending a lot of time with Mr. Chow.
我注意到你,经常和周先生在一起。
Do you like him?
你喜欢他吗?
Mr. Chow, he's very generous.
周先生出手大方。
Treat me with good respect.
他很尊重我。
I noticed he was at the Canton Club a few times.
我注意到,他几次去过,广州的夜♥总♥会♥。
Always with high ranking Japanese officials.
总是和日本高♥官♥在一起。
Yes, he smuggled goods throughout all of China, even to the Japanese.
是的,他在全中国走私,甚至还给日本人带货。
Yeah, well, they were mostly military officials and they paid for everything,
是啊,他们大多是军官,见什么买♥♥什么,
the best opium, the best girls.
最好的鸦♥片♥,最好的女孩。
Mr. Chow did not pay?
周先生没有付过钱吗?
That was the funny part.
这事有点儿蹊跷。
Mostly the wealthy merchants who hosted the Japanese to gain favorites and such.
大多是富有的商人,他们接待日本人,以获得好感之类的。
But not Mr. Chow.It worked the other way for him.
但周先生不是。对他来说,情况正好相反。
The Japanese treated Mr. Chow, very, very well.
日本人对周先生,非常非常好。
Hmm, I see.
嗯,我明白了。
Anyways, just be careful.
不管怎样,要小心点儿。
The tricky men can seem the most kind
狡猾的男人,看着都善良...
It's not like I'm about to marry him.
我又不是要嫁给他。
You know, he was married once.
你知道,他结过一次婚。
His wife died in a bombing in Shanghai a few years ago.
他的妻子,几年前,在上海的一次爆♥炸♥中丧生。
Probably gang related.
可能跟帮派有关。
But at least that's what I heard from one of the girls at the club.
但至少,我是从夜♥总♥会♥的一个女孩那里听到的。
It's hard to know who is fighting who in China.
在中国,很难知道,谁在打谁。
Japanese, KMT, Triads,
日本人,国♥民♥党♥,三合会,
Communists...
共♥产♥党...
The lines keep shifting.
原则总在变化。
And the money keeps rolling in.
可钱财一直滚滚而来。
I suppose,
我猜,
it's all about the money.
这一定和钱有关系。
We are all slaves to it.
我们都是它的奴隶。
Sir.
长官。
We couldn't reach some of the Rajput units in time.
我们没能及时联♥系♥到,拉其普特兵的部队。
They were scattered during the fighting.
他们在战斗中被打散了。
Some of them may not received orders to fall back to Hong Kong Island when we evacuated.
他们中的一些人,可能在我们撤离时,没有接到返回香港岛的命令。
If they didn't make it back,
如果他们没能撤回来,
nothing we can do for them now.
我们现在无能为力了。
The Island is all we have now boys.
小伙子们,我们现在只有这个岛了。
And the Japs aren't going to stand for that for much longer.
日本人不会再等待多久了。
Chin up, lads...
振作起来,小伙子们…
We're not dead yet.
我们还没死去。
Do you know this man?
你认识这个人吗?
No, not really.
不,算不上认识。
What do you mean, not really?
你说,“算不上”是什么意思?
I heard you speak about him briefly.
我听到,你简单地,提起过他。
And?
还有呢?
And he may be a bad person from what I have heard.
据我所知,他可能是个坏人。
Any other connection with this man?
和这个人还有其他联♥系♥吗?
No.
没有。
You have a sister named Yu Siu Fong, do you not?
你有个姐姐,叫余小芳,对吧?
Yes, I do.
是的。我有。
Did you break security protocol and reveal anything to your sister about Mr. Chow?
你有没有违反安全协议,把周先生的事,透露给你姐姐?
You did, didn't you?
你做了,对不对?
Yes a little bit, but just to protect her.
是的,透露了一点,但只是为了保护她。
Do you remember your first day here?
你还记得,你来这里的第一天吗?
Do you remember the conversation I had with the Colonel
你还记得,我把周先生的照片
about Mr. Chow when I put his photo down on your desk?
放在你桌上时,我跟上校说过的事吗?
Yes, I remember.
是的,我记得。
You see Mei Fong, that was a test.
你要明白,美凤,这是个考验。
We wanted to see if you would spill the beans.
我们想知道,你会不会说漏嘴。
Here inside the Battlebox,secrecy is of the utmost importance.
在“斗室”里,保密是最重要的。
If we have people working here revealing details of our operations,
如果在这里工作的人,把我们行动细节,透露出去,
Then effectively we have a leak.
那就说明,我们有了一个漏洞。
And guess who's in charge of fixing those leaks?
猜猜谁负责,堵上这些漏洞?
I suppose you are.
我猜是你。
Quite right.
非常正确。
Where are the others? Answer!
其他人呢? 快说!
We don't know, sir.
我不知道,长官。
Where are the other soldiers?
其他士兵呢?
Talk!
说!
I don't know, sir.
我不知道,长官。
Search them.
搜查他们。
What have you got? - Nothing, sir.
-你有什么? -没什么,长官。
What have you got? - Nothing, sir.
-你有什么? -没什么,长官。
Maps?
地图呢?
Documents?
文件呢?
Money?
钱呢?
I have some in my left pocket.
我左边的口袋里有一些。
What else?
还有别的吗?
I have nothing more,sir. I have nothing more.
我没有别的了,先生。我什么也没有了。
You find anything?
你找到什么了?
Watch, coins, nothing else.
手表,钱币,再也没有了。
I guess the British don't pay you much.
我猜,英国人给你的薪水不多。
Is this worth your life?
就这,你们值得为此卖♥♥命吗?
Soldier! Execute them!
士兵! 等我一下!
Follow me, we are going back.
跟我来,我们要回去了。
No, please don't kill me! No!
不,求你别杀我! 不要!
Don't kill me!
别杀我!
No, no...
不,不要...
No!
不!
Have mercy.
发发善心吧。
Have mercy!
发发善心吧!
Don't do this!
别这么做!
No, don't do this.
不,不要这么做。
Don't do this. No.
别这么做。不要。
No.
不。
Buddhist charm?
佛教护身符?
Yes it is.
是的。
Buddhist charm, it's a Buddhist charm.
佛教圣像,这是佛像。
Sir.
长官。
We have received communication from Sai Wan Ho
我们从西湾河接到消息,
that the Japanese have landed a sizable force
日军已在香港岛东部
on the eastern part of Hong Kong Island.
登陆了一支相当大的部队。
Where exactly?
准确的位置?
The Lye Mun Passage, sir.
在碱门渡口,长官。
It's probably just a diversion.
可能,只是为了转移注意力。
That sector doesn't have a good landing sites for a large Japanese force.
该地区没有一个好的着陆点,可以容纳大量的日本军队。
How could they land their armor or artillery pieces?
他们的装甲车,或火炮如何登陆?
Let's not take the bait.
我们不要上当。
The beaches of Deepwater Bay, Repulse Bay,
深水湾、浅水湾的海滩,
or a direct amphibious assault from Tsim Sha Tsui to Victoria
或从尖沙咀到维多利亚的直接两栖攻击,
are still the most likely points for a Japanese entry.
仍然是日本最有可能进入的地方。
The Lye Mun Passage is probably just a diversion.
登陆碱门渡口,可能是让我们分散兵力。
Sir.
长官。
While the southern beaches would make better landing zones.
而南部海滩,则是更好的登陆区。
The Lye Man Passage is the narrowest waterway, only a few hundred yards.
碱门渡口是最狭窄的水道,只有几百码。
Japanese troops could actually swim across.
日本军队都可以游过去。
Swim across, really Charles? With all their equipment?
游过去,真的吗,查尔斯? 带着他们所有的设备?
Are there any reports of how many boats the Japanese are using?
报告有说,日本用了多少艘船吗?
It's pitch black outside, sir.
外面一片漆黑,长官。
It's difficult for our spotters to get an estimate,
我们的观察员很难估计,
but the reports seem to indicate a few small fishing vessels.
但报告似乎表明,有几艘小渔船。
You can't land an Army on a few fishing boats.
你不能用几艘渔船,让一支军队登陆。
Remember Dunkirk?
还记得敦刻尔克吗?
They're over 800 vessels at Dunkirk.
敦刻尔克有800多艘船。
The Japanese will be lucky to find 20 or 30 fishing boats. We sank everything else.
日本人能找到二三十艘渔船就很幸运了。我们击沉了所有的东西。
They could still swim across in 20 minutes.
他们仍然可以,在20分钟内游过去。
It's darker than the devil's asshole out there, Charles!
外面比魔鬼的屁♥眼♥还黑,查尔斯!
No one's swimming anywhere!
没有人能在那里游泳!
Colonel, I agree it would be a bold move,
上校,我同意这是一个大胆的举动,