斗室
Who is she?
她是谁?
The mama-san, she runs things here with an iron fist.
这里的妈妈桑,她用铁腕管理这里的一切事物。
Hmm.
嗯。
So she's the GateKeeper.
所以,她就是看门人了。
Controls all the opium and the women in this club
控制着俱乐部里所有的鸦♥片♥和女人
Exactly, if you want to have good time
没错,如果你想玩得开心,
best to follow all her rules.
最好遵守她的所有规则。
Yes.
好的。
I do want a good time.
我确实想玩得开心。
Oh...
哦...
This smoke chokes you up.
这烟太呛人了。
Take it easy, you need to draw it in slowly.
放轻松,你需要慢慢地把它吸进去。
I'm not a patient man.
我不是一个有耐心的人。
Hey!
嘿!
I got a better idea.
我有个更好的主意。
Gentlemen! No!
先生们!不!
Come on darling, we just want a little taste of you.
来吧,亲爱的,我们只是想尝尝你的味道。
Please stop!
请住手!
Come on, girl, just give us some love.
来吧,姑娘,给我们点儿爱。
Are you here to smoke? Oh cause trouble?
你是来抽大烟的吗? 哦,还是来惹麻烦的?
Oh, she's a feisty one.
哦,她是一个好斗的人。
Do you always fight during lovemaking?
你们做♥爱♥的时候,总是吵架吗?
Damn, she's a hot little bitch!
该死,她是个性感的小婊♥子♥!
What's going on here?
这是怎么回事?
It's fine.
没事的。
Just a little passionate fun is all.
只是一点充满激♥情♥的乐趣而已。
It's not, they are misbehaving.
不是的,他们行为不端。
Gentlemen, we have rules.
先生们,我们有规矩。
We pay you a lot of money to have fun evening.
我们付你很多钱,让你度过一个快乐的夜晚。
Huh? A lot of money.
嗯? 很多钱。
Do you want to give us a refund?
你想给我们退款吗?
Let me find you another girl this evening.
今晚,我再给你们找一个女孩。
We have many pretty ones.I'm sure you'll find one you like.
我们有很多漂亮的。我相信你们会找到你们喜欢的。
No, no, no... We want this one.
不,不,不…我们想要这个。
And we don't mind a little rough horse play.
我们也不介意,玩点儿粗暴的游戏。
I heard some commotion,is someone having a party here?
我听到一阵骚动,有人在这里开派对吗?
All be...
没事...
You're the two blokes that run the Ice House Factory?
你们是开制冰厂的那两个小子吧?
Oh Mr. Chow! Oh, Mr. Chow!
哦,周先生! 噢,周先生!
It's so wonderful to see you here.
在这里见到你,真是太好了。
These two gentlemen I do big business with them.
这两位先生,我和他们有大生意。
Everyone
每个人
Everyone, needs ice in the tropics.
在亚♥热♥带,每个人都需要冰。
Business partners?
生意伙伴?
No, no...
不,不...
Mr. Chow is our most important customer.
周先生,是我们最重要的客户。
Yes, indeed.
对,没错。
I spend a small fortune at your factory.
我在你们工厂,花了不少钱。
Mama-san
妈妈桑
I think I would like to smoke my opium.
我想,我该去抽我的大烟了。
With this young lady this evening.
今晚,和这位年轻女士在一起。
Could that be arranged?
可以安排吗?
Oh, actually we were just about to leave.
哦,其实,我们正准备走呢。
We are meeting some friends at another club.
我们要在另一个俱乐部,见几个朋友。
Yes. Yes.
是的。是的。
Brilliant! Perfect timing on my part I guess.
搞定!我想,我来的正是时候。
Yes, perfect timing.
是的,正是时候。
Did you really want her services?
你真的需要她来伺候你吗?
What might your name be?
你叫什么名字?
Siu Fong
淑芳
Siu Fong
淑芳
Are you skilled into art of rolling a bowl of opium?
你会熟练地给我,烤一盅鸦♥片♥烟膏吗?
And not burning it?
不要烧焦了?
Yes.
好的。
I am very skilled.
我很在行。
Ok
好的
Siu Fong can roll my opium this evening.
淑芳今晚就伺候我烧烟泡。
Great, Mr. Chow. I will have a servant bring in the same batch.
好的,周先生。我会让仆人带一批送来的。
The same amount like last time?
和上次一样吗?
Definitely,
当然了,
same amount as always.
和往常一样。
Will do Mr. Chow. Will do.
可以,周先生。怎么都可以。
Thank you for that.
谢谢你了。
Young men with money,
有钱的少爷,
have no discipline.
没规矩。
Very bad manners at all.
这非常不成体统。
Is this your first time inside the Battlebox?
这是你第一次进入“斗室”吗?
Yes, first time.
是的,第一次。
You may be a bit disappointed by the decor,but I assure you we're rather safe here.
你可能对这里的装饰,有点失望,
但我向你保证,我们在这里很安全。
We're about 60 feet below ground, under Victoria Barracks.
我们在地下60英尺,维多利亚军营下面。
This is the command center for all British forces in Hong Kong.
这是驻港英军的指挥中心。
It really is the nerve center.
它是真正的“神经中枢”。
Communications, signals, telegraph,
通信、信♥号♥♥、电报、
and telephone exchange all located inside.
还有电♥话♥交换机都在这里面。
Your post will be the telephone switchboard.
你的岗位是电♥话♥总机。
I assume you know how to operate one?
我想你知道,怎么操作吧?
Yes, I worked the telephone switchboard at the Royal Hotel.
是的,我在皇家饭店,干过电♥话♥总机。
Very good, an expert.
非常好,老手了。
Let me show you your post.
让我带你去,你的工位吧。
You do need a good set of ears to filter out the background noise.
你确实需要双耳有好听力,来过滤掉背景噪音。
I will be fine, sir.
我会做好的,长官。
That's the spirit.
这就对了。
Ah, you must be the new girl.
你一定是新来的女孩。
What do they call you?
他们叫你什么?
Yu Mei Fong
于美凤
Ah, welcome aboard, George Armstrong.
啊,欢迎加入,我叫乔治·阿姆斯特朗。
I was just giving Mei Fong a run down of this place.
我只是在给美凤,介绍这个地方。
Oh were you.
哦,你行吗。
Well, don't listen to this chap.
别听这个家伙的。
He may have the fancy title of British spy chief,
他也许有个,英国间谍头子的头衔,
but between you and me these intelligence boys
但私下告诉你,这些情报人员
really don't have very much in the way of...
真的没有什么……
Well, common sense.
好吧,这是常识。
Be careful what you hear down here Mei Fong.
小心你在这里听到的一切,美凤。
It can be dangerous place.
这里可能是个危险的地方。
Don't mind George.
不要管乔治。
He is all fire and brimstone.
他就是脾气暴躁。
Everything's solvable with a burst of artillery.
他以为什么事,都可以用大炮解决。
Don't worry Charles.
别担心,查尔斯。
She will soon know all our little secrets.
她很快就会知道,我们所有的小秘密。
Switchies know everything that happens in the Battlebox.
总机交换台知道,我们“斗室”里发生的一切。
Who is talking to who,
谁跟谁说了什么,
late night escapades, that sort of thing.
比如什么,后半夜的恶作剧之类的。
Let's leave this poor girl alone.
让我们放过这个可怜的女孩吧。
We don't want to scare her on her first day.
我们可不想,在她第一天,就吓到她。
Not on her first day, no.
别在她第一天就这样,不要。
I do have something I want to discuss with you though, Charles.
不过我确实有些事,想和你谈谈,查尔斯。
Any questions?
还有问题吗?
No sir.
没有了,长官。
Happy listening, your first call.
祝你接听第一个电♥话♥愉快。
This is Mr. Chow.
这是周先生。
Reports are coming in that he's working for the other side.
根据报告,他在为另一方工作。
A fifth-columnist. I thought you should know.
这是一名“第五纵队”。我觉得,你应该知道。
I will look into it.
我会调查的。
See that you do, Charles.
你一定要做这件事,查尔斯。
Honestly, we have a bit of a crisis on our hands.
说实在,我的人手有点紧张。
The Japanese have been surprisingly effective at infiltrating
日本人已经出奇有效地在香港,
a vast network of potential fifth-columnists in Hong Kong.
渗透了大量的潜伏的“第五纵队”网络。
They've even got some of the bloody Triads on side, Charles.
他们甚至拉拢了一些“三合会”的人,查尔斯。