Never forget...
千万别忘了
No!
不!
We have to find a way back in.
我们得想办法回去
We have to save him.
我们得救他
He's gone, Richard.
他走了 理查
Whatever was on the other side, got him.
无论另一边是什么 都抓走了他
Come on, brother, we have got to go. Come on.
走吧 兄弟 我们得走了 快点
He wouldn't want you to die with him.
他不会想看到你为他送死的
The Gate is secure.
大门到手了
And the sword?
刀呢?
It's en route as we speak.
已经在送来的路上
Excellent.
很好
Double the security around the island.
加强岛上的戒备
Nothing can interrupt the ceremony once it's begun.
谁都休想在仪式开始后 出来搅局
Aww, don't be sacred, children.
别怕 孩子们
Not yet.
还不到怕的时候
(自动驾驶)
Here, aerial photography of the island.
这是这座岛的鸟瞰图
There's antiaircraft artillery all over the place.
上面到处设置了 反飞行器的大炮
Here, here and here.
这里 这里 和这里
The place is crawling with soldiers.
岛上到处都是士兵
This isn't gonna be easy.
不太好处理
I say we land in the middle and kill them all.
我建议我们降落到中间 杀光他们
We're good.
我们没问题 我们没问题
But even OSensei couldn't dodge a bullet.
但就算是大♥师♥也挡不了子弹
You sure about that?
你确定吗?
The tunnels...
从洞穴…
Dig this.
听着
There is a series of catacombs beneath the island
这座岛底下有一系列地下墓穴
that lead to the center courtyard.
能够通往天井中♥央♥
But getting to it,
可是要进去
I don't know.
很难说
What?
怎样?
There is a vertical cave that drops a few hundred feet down.
那里有个深达 数百尺的垂直洞穴
So, we freefall in,
那我们跳进去
open our chutes and we're in business.
打开降落伞后就开始行动
The entrance in 10 feet wide.
入口只有十尺宽
Oh.
哦
Then we don't miss.
那就不要失误就好
How is it that you know
你怎么对这座岛这么了解
so much about this island, Benjamin?
班杰明?
I've been here before.
我以前来过这里
In fact...
其实…
it's my fault we're in this mess.
会遇到这个麻烦 都是我的错
After what happened to OSensei,
大♥师♥消失之后
I needed to work some stuff out.
我必须把事情查清楚
I came across a cobra symbol.
我偶然发现眼镜蛇的图案
It was identical to Rip's.
和雷普身上的一模一样
That's when I learned about the Kobra Cult,
我在那时得知一个 叫“眼镜蛇帮”的组织
a worldwide organization of murderous zealots.
那是一个由谋杀狂热份子 组成的全球性组织
They had temples all over the globe.
世界各地都建有庙宇
Deeper I dug,
我调查愈深入
the more I found.
知道的事情就愈多
And I meant to stop every damn one of 'em.
我下定决心要阻止 他们每一个计划
Each one led me to someone higher up in the food chain.
每解决一个 都让我更接近 食物链的顶端
I smashed their operations all over the world.
我击垮他们 位于世界各地的据点
In fact, Kobra started getting a little scared of me.
说真的 眼镜蛇帮开始有点怕我了
I'd become a sort of Boogeyman.
我变成他们眼中的怪物
I read a file about some one hassling those Kobras.
我读过一个人的档案 他常找眼镜蛇帮的麻烦
What did they call you?
他们怎么叫你的?
Black Samurai?
黑武士?
Naw, man.
不 兄弟
I was the "Bronze Tiger."
我叫“铜虎”
Ah. Nice.
啊 不错嘛
I like it.
我喜欢
Turns out,
我后来发现
these cats believe in some obscure prophesy.
这些家伙笃信某种黑暗预言
Some chosen one.
某个天选之人
A messiah of such power
这个拥有神奇力量的救世主
that he can became the avatar of their great snake god.
化身为他们伟大的蛇神
A dude names Jeffrey Burr.
那个人叫杰佛瑞伯尔
All I had to do was kill him.
我只需要杀了他
He was just a kid.
他当时只是个小孩
I just couldn't do it.
我下不了手
I left. Came home.
于是我离开 回了家
Started to teach.
开班授课
Help these kids like OSensei helped me.
像大♥师♥教我那样教那群孩子
I forgot all about Kobra.
我把眼镜蛇帮的事抛在脑后
You did the right thing.
你这么做是对的
Did he? Shiva.
是吗? 西瓦
If he had slit that little bastard's throat,
如果他当时割断 那个小混♥蛋♥的喉咙
none of us would be here.
我们也不用来这里了
He was an innocent.
他当时是无辜的
So was Hitler, once upon a time.
希♥特♥勒♥一开始也是啊
But give me a time machine,
如果让我搭上时光机
and I'd toss his bassinet into a volcano.
我会把他的婴儿车丢进火山里
Enough.
够了
What's done is done.
木已成舟
Let's focus on the mission.
我们专注在任务上吧
We're near the drop zone.
接近降落地点了
Time to get ready.
该准备了
And lucky for you, I brought supplies.
算你们走运 我带了武器
Tight.
赞喔
Listen, we need every advantage we can get out there.
听着 我们需要掌握优势
So you damn well better be wearing that outfit of yours.
所以你最好换上蝙蝠装
The opening's about a half a klick that way.
入口在往那边一公里处
Let's go.
走吧
No use hiding.
躲也没用了
I know you're there.
我知道你们来了
Please come out.
出来吧
Move!
滚开!
Unless you want me to add your bones to the others.
除非你希望加入那些死人骨头
Such spirit.
真有骨气
I will take great pleasure
我会享受看着你们
in watching you die by my hands.
死在我手上的过程
What the funky hell?
搞什么鬼?
Please. Do come closer.
请再靠近一点
You really shouldn't have done that.
你真的不该这么做
His hand. I can see that, Richard.
他的手 我看到了 理查
No, the other one.
不 另一只手
So... No blades.
所以…不能用刀
Richard, Shiva, get topside.
理查 西瓦 去最上面
Ben and I will take care of these two.
这两个交给班和我对付
The sword.
把刀给我
At last.
终于
The time has come
是时候迎接
for the great Naga to walk this Earth.
伟大的蛇神降临了
No borders, no countries,
没有边界 没有国家
no politicians trying to hold us down.
没有政客会来阻挠我们
One king.
一个国王
One ruler.
一个统治者
One god.
一个神
Take solace, my children.
往好处想 孩子们
Your sacrifice will not be in vain.
你们的牺牲不会白费
I want my sword back.
把我的刀还来
Kill them!
杀了他们!
Stop them.
阻止他们!
King Snake, Lady Eve, do your duty.
蛇王 伊芙女士 完成你们的任务吧
I'll take the girl Her look offends me.
我对付那女的 我讨厌她的脸
The infamous Richard Dragon.
恶名昭彰的理查龙
And you are?
电影精选列表