Another, sir? Keep them coming.
再一杯吗 先生?继续上吧
Oh, crap.
噢 糟了
And you are?
你是谁?
Dragon. Richard Dragon.
阿龙 理查龙
He is... preoccupied.
他…有点忙
He'll want to hear this.
他会想听到的
Come.
进来
I'm sorry to interrupt...
很抱歉打扰了…
No, no, Schlangenfaust.
不 施兰根浮士德
We're quite finished here.
我们快结束了
What is it?
什么事?
One of our facilities in France was...
我们在法国的其中一个据点…
compromised.
曝光了
And?
所以?
Someone knows we have The Gate.
有人知道我们掌握了“大门”
Then you know what to do.
那你很清楚该怎么做
I'm afraid our time has come to an end.
恐怕玩乐时间结束了
Honey, in my line of work,it always does.
亲爱的 在我这一行一向都是这样
But, you know,
不过
if you need any more help,
如果你有需要
I'm only a phone call away.
一通电♥话♥ 随传随到
Indeed.
是啊
What the hell, man?
搞什么 老兄?
Hey! Hey!
喂!喂!
Dance for me.
跳舞给我看
Real funny, wise guy.
很好笑 聪明的家伙
Now, open the door.
把门打开
You aren't the only customer I have tonight.
你不是我今晚唯一的顾客
Dance... for me.
跳舞…给我看
I'm not dancing for you. You dig?
我才不要跳给你看 听到没?
Now open the damn door!
快把门打开!
You hear me, freak?
听到没 变♥态♥?
What the...
搞什…
Oh, please! God!
不 求求你!天啊!
No, no!
不要!
This isn't funny!
这不好笑!
Open the door! Open the door!
开门!开门!
Oh, God! Please, no! Please!
天啊!拜托你!求求你!
This is my favorite part.
这是我最爱的一幕
No, please!
不 求求你!
Hey. Slow down, Charlie Chan.
喂 等等 陈查理
There's a line.
乖乖排队
I'm not here for the music.
我不是来听音乐的
I'm a friend of the owner.
我朋友是这间店的老板
Buddy, I know karate.
老兄 我会空手道
So, how about you get out of here,
你要不要趁我踹爆你前
before I kick your ass?
闪边去?
Karate?
空手道?
That stuff only works in the movies.
那只有在电影里才管用
Oh, I assure you, it's very real.
我跟你保证 我这是真功夫
Why don't you show me?
放马过来啊
I'll even let you have the first shot.
我还可以先让你一拳
Don't say I didn't warn you.
别说我没警告过你
Not here.
别在这里打
In there.
去那边打
You're about to enter a world of hurt.
我会让你生不如死
I'm going to enjoy this, you little...
我会尽情地折磨你 你这…
Hey! What are you doing?
喂!你在干嘛?
Come back here!
快回来!
Somebody get the key! Hey! Hey!
谁快去拿钥匙!喂!
Come on, man!
搞什么!
I'm sorry, Bruce.
抱歉 布鲁斯
But it's just not enough.
但这样还是不够
Look... I love you.
听着…我爱你
And, I know you love me.
我知道你爱我
What we have together is rare. Special.
我们之间的感情是很珍贵 很特别的
But after all these months,
但这几个月来
there's still a part of you that I just can't reach.
我依然无法触碰到 你内心的那一块
I know it sounds ridiculous,
我知道听起来很荒谬
but it's like there's some...
但你的心里似乎藏着许多…
dark secret.
黑暗的秘密
Something you're hiding from me.
而你选择瞒着我
Whatever it is, just tell me.
无论是什么秘密 都跟我说
We'll face it together.
我们一起面对
Silver, honey, it's not like that.
亲爱的希尔沃 不是那样的
There's nothing...
我没有隐瞒…
Just... tell me.
跟我说吧
I can't.
我办不到
Silver... Don't call me. Ever.
希尔沃… 以后别再打给我了
Excuse me.
不好意思
Bad time?
打扰到你了?
Richard?
理查?
Sorry about barging in.
抱歉突然闯进来
I can come back.
我可以回去
No. No. Please.
不 请进
It's good to see you.
很高兴能见到你
Can I make you a drink?
要喝一杯吗?
Sure. Nice pad.
好啊 好棒的地方
How long has it been?
多久没见了?
I can't think of the last time we saw each other.
我想不起我们最后一次见面 是什么时候了
Really?
是吗?
I bet you can remember the last time.
我想你一定记得最后一次
The first time, too.
也记得第一次
Yeah.
嗯
Hello?
有人在吗?
Anybody?
有人在吗?
I've come a long...
我从很远的地方…
way.
过来的
Screw you, then.
去你的
Welcome.
欢迎
We've been expecting you.
我们一直在等你来
No one answered when I knocked.
我敲门的时候没人回应
The door to destiny is always open...
通往命运的大门永远保持开启
if you are brave enough to walk through it.
只要你有足够的勇气跨进去
Now shut the door before you let the heat out.
快把门关上吧 以免烛火都熄灭了
Welcome to Nanda Parbat.
欢迎来到南达帕巴特
To find this place took great skill and courage.
需要顶尖的技术和勇气 才能找到这个地方
You'll need both.
缺一不可
Yes, OSensei.
是的 大♥师♥
I'm eager to learn.
我很想向您学习
They all say that...
他们刚来的时候…
at the beginning.
也说过同样的话
They? Yes.
他们? 嗯
You'll be the sixth.
你是第六个徒弟
Shiva. My best student.
西瓦是我最优秀的徒弟
Disciplined. Honorable.
严以律己 重视荣誉
You can expect a speech from her at graduation.
你可以期待她的结业演说
That is Ben Turner.
那是班透纳
Strong and fierce.
强壮勇猛
He came here, seeking a way to control his temper.
他来这里寻找控制脾气的方法
We're still working on that.
目前还没找到
That one is Jade.
那是洁德
A good student,
她是个好徒弟
but she is always asking questions.
但问太多问题了
Makes my head hurt.
问到我头都痛了
And then, Rip.
那是雷普
A decorated war hero,
授勋过的战争英雄
now looking for peace.
现在在寻求内心的平静
He's very dedicated.
他很热心
Also, he makes an excellent bowl of chili.
还会做一道美味的辣豆酱
电影精选列表