That's for what you did to my father, bitch!
都结束了 母亲
It's over, mother.
你的宏伟计划失败了
Your grand plan has ended.
我以前怎么会爱上你们两个
How is it I ever loved either of you?
我不认为你爱过
I don't think you ever did.
亲爱的 你都不知道
Oh, beloved, you have no idea.
过去的十二年里 我想的都是你们
I have thought of little else for the last 12 years.
但就算是我的激♥情♥
But nothing, not my passion,
我父亲的逝世
not the death of my father,
甚至我们的孩子 都没法让我们在一起
not even our child could bring you to my side.
我现在明白了 这一世我注定无法得到你
I know now, I will never have you in this life.
不过也许死后可以
But perhaps, in death.
抓住她
Get her!
她又耍了我们
She played us again.
据夜翼说
From what Nightwing said,
编程一旦被破坏 就无法重置
once the programming is broken, it can't be reset.
谁的都不行
Not yours, not anybody's.
我想泰奇也许能做到
Well, I suppose tetch could've done it,
如果他脑袋还在的话
if he hadn't lost his head.
我真为你骄傲 凯特
I'm proud of you, Kate.
加布里埃尔和伊丽莎白也会很骄傲的
Gabrielle and Elizabeth would be proud, too.
但愿吧
I hope so.
我来得有点早
I'm a... A little early.
不
No, no.
你来得正是时候
You're right on time.
我要去塔里一趟
I'm heading to the tower.
谢了你的午餐 阿尔佛雷德
Thanks for lunch, Alfred.
- 怎么了 - 布鲁斯老爷在和达米安谈心
- What's going on? - Master Bruce is having a heart-to-heart with Damian.
想不难过也没办法
One can't help feeling bad.
虽然她很疯
Despite her madness,
毕竟还是他的母亲
she was his mother.
电影精选列表