据另一则消息
In other news,
黑面团伙的一个名叫朱基·索尔的打手
Chuckie Sol, a made man in the black mask mob
在今晚早些时候
was kidnapped at gunpoint by masked
被一伙蒙面人持枪绑♥架♥
assailants earlier today.
各方猜疑索尔极有可能沦为了
Suspicion is high that sol was
近期的地盘之争的牺牲品
a victim of the recent turf war
冲突双方是黑面人团伙
raging between the mob and a new rival gang
和新兴的高科技犯罪团伙
composed of high-tech criminals
后者曾与蝙蝠侠交过手
known to have crossed paths with Batman.
武器运输的事我什么都不知道 獠牙
I don't know about any weapon shipment, Tusk.
黑面从不告诉我们...
Mask don't tell us... ahhh!
你最好说点有用的 朱基
You could do better than that, Chuckie.
我们可没时间整晚耗在这里
We ain't got all night.
你说谎的话闪电人可是会很生气的
Old electrocutioner here gets mighty ticked when someone lies.
那批武器什么时候运到?
When is that weapons shipment due?
不对
Wait...
蝙蝠侠不用枪的
Batman doesn't use guns.
蝙蝠侠是不用枪
Batman doesn't.
但我会用
But I do.
我只是个会计啊
I'm just the accountant.
你闭嘴
Shut it!
这样对待女士可不太好
That's no way to treat a lady.
这些三流混混我自己就可以收拾的
I could've handled these c-listers on my own.
换上蝙蝠装并不意味着你就成了蝙蝠侠
Dressing like a bat doesn't make you a hero.
那只会让你变成活靶子
It just makes you a target.
而你用枪后和他们有什么区别
And using a gun makes you just like them.
你最好离开这里
I want you out of here.
马上!
Now!
趴下!
Down!
这远没有那么简单 对吗 萤火虫
This wasn't a break-in. Was it, firefly?
当然没那么简单
Of course not.
他们的主子另有其人
They're working for someone new.
谁?
Who?
这真是我的荣幸 蝙蝠侠
This is truly an honor, Batman.
我等这一刻很久了
I've waited so very long for this moment.
虽然不是在我所希望的场景下
Though the circumstances are less than ideal.
我们认识吗?
Do I know you?
远在天边
Intimately...
近在眼前
And not at all.
你刚还怪我模仿你的穿着
And you rag on me for stealing your look.
奥尼克斯 动手
Onyx, now.
安息吧 蝙蝠侠
Rest well, Batman.
蝙蝠侠之血脉恩仇
蝙蝠侠去哪了
蝙蝠侠不像是在休假
It's not like he punches a time clock,
不过我保证就算没有蒙面英雄帮我们
but I can assure you that the Gotham police force
哥谭市警♥察♥部队还是完全有能力
is more than capable of keeping this city safe.
保护本市的安全稳定
Even without a masked hero to back us up.
你真不会撒谎 戈登
You're a bad liar, Gordon.
你快到了吗?
So, are on your way?
快了 亲爱的 你不知道路上有多堵
Yeah, babe. You can't believe the traffic.
是巨弹
It's Blockbuster!
好想快点见到你
Can't wait to see you.
都好几周没见了 迪克
It's been weeks, Dick.
我都快忘了你在身边是什么感觉
I've almost forgotten what you feel like.
我会让你记起...
I'll remind...
那是什么声音?
What's all that noise?
路过建筑工地
Construction.
等等 我找到一条通路了
Hold on, I think I see an opening.
路通了 科芮
Yup. All clear, Kori.
我在五分钟之内到...
I'll be at the tower in fi...
阿尔佛雷德来电
亲爱的 实在是对不起 我...
Babe, you have no idea how sorry I am, but...
那我怎么办...
But, what about our...
家里有急事
Got a family emergency.
夜翼出发
Nightwing out.
你真会挑时间 阿尔佛雷德
Your timing really sucks, Alfred.
韦恩先生 您的雨林之旅似乎不合时宜
Well, your trip to the rainforest seems ill-timed, Mr. Wayne.
随着科技峰会的临近...
With the world tech summit coming up...
这里的研究短期内无法完成 班尼斯特夫人
It's not for another week, Ms. Bannister.
我们在研究一些少见草药
We're down here studying rare herbs
也许是医学界的革命性研究
that could prove revolutionary for medical research.
还可以为公♥司♥带来数百万的利润
And earn millions for our pharmaceutical interests.
这的确很好
All well and good.
不过为什么非得你来带队?
But why did you have to lead the team?
因为这是我的公♥司♥
Because it's my company.
我的公♥司♥ 我做主
And I can do whatever the bloody hell I want to.
韦恩先生 董事会也不是打酱油的
You still have to answer to this board, Mr. Wayne.
说实话...
And frankly...
我想我们就先谈到这儿吧
I think we're done here.
如果你有任何疑虑
If any of you have further concerns,
可以去找卢修斯
bring them to Lucius.
我不在的时候 他完全可以替我处理一些事情
He's more than capable of handling things while I'm gone.
哦 天呐
Oh, dear.
我倒想去任性一回 老管家
I'd watch those "Bloody hells," Governor.
小心别说漏嘴了
Don't want to be giving yourself away.
迪克少爷
Master dick.
神出鬼没的吓人可不太有礼貌
It's bad manners to sneak up on a person like that.
神出鬼没是我们这样的人常做的 阿尔佛雷德
Sneaking up on people is kind of what we do around here, Alfred.
开个玩笑
That's a joke.
一点也不好笑
We are not amused.
我的心情也没好到哪去
I'm not exactly in a festive mood either.
他消失多久了?
How long has he been gone?
两周零一天
Two weeks, one day,
零十五个小时
15 hours.
又不是第一次这样
Wouldn't be the first time.
但他从没有在不告知我的情况下
But he's never been gone this long
消失过这么久
without notifying me in some way.
昨晚 蝙蝠灯信♥号♥♥亮了一个小时
Last night, the signal was up for an hour.
这周的第三次了
Third time this week.
而要是警♥察♥察觉到他消失了
And if the police are aware of his absence,
那你可以想象犯罪率的飙升
then you can be certain the criminal class is as well.
罪犯的地下活动已经很活跃了
There's already been a sharp uptick in underworld activities.
要是蝙蝠侠再不回来
If Batman doesn't return soon...
我知道
I know.
就会上演人间地狱
All bloody hell's gonna break loose.
即使在你消失的时候 我也没法摆脱你
Even when you've disappeared, I can't get away from you.
福克斯先生
Oh, Mr. Fox.
我们很久没见了...
I think it's way past time we...
很抱歉 班尼斯特夫人
Apologies, Ms. Bannister.
我现在有个不能怠慢的访客
I have an important visitor who simply can't wait.
这女人真要命!
Huh! That woman!
怎么了 爸爸
What's wrong, dad?
班尼斯特夫人对你嚷嚷了这么年
Bannister's been barking at you for years.
你也没有动过气
You never let her get under your skin.
也许是老了吧
Maybe I'm getting too old for this.
算了 我们先去吃点东西
Come on. Let's get some grub.
恐怕我不能陪你去了 卢克
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to cancel, Luke.
我手头有太多的事
Too much on my plate right here.
当然了 要是你接受了韦恩先生的工作邀请
Of course, if you'd finally accept mr.Wayne's offer,
- 我们可以每天一起吃午餐 - 爸
- we could do lunch every day. - Dad...
以你的物理学和数学上的成就...
With your background in physics and math...
- 爸 - 你会变成出色的人才的
- Dad... - You'd be an extraordinary asset.
爸 打住!
Dad!
我参军之前拒绝了 现在答案仍然是不
I said no before I went into the service and it's still no.
为什么?
Why?
是你告诉我要走自己的路
You're the one who told me to follow my own path.
是啊
Yes.
但我从没想过这会让你去阿富汗
But I never thought it would take you to Afghanistan.
你的医生不是让你戒酒了嘛
I thought your doctor told you to give that up.
我早已决定要过危险的生活
I've decided to live dangerously.
就像我女儿那样
电影精选列表