Right.
我是这里唯一的公主
I'm the only princess around here.
我打赌妳甚至没有真正的魔力
I bet you don't even have real magic.
嗅探兽!
Sniffers!
哇 哇!
Wow. Wow!
我想我的鼻子要爆♥炸♥了
I think my nose is gonna explode.
哇!
Whoa!
这是我曾闻到的最强魔力
That's the most magic I've smelled in ever.
哼 我刚抢了魔力 从……每个人
Duh, I just took the magic from, like, everybody...
和四只独角兽那里
...and the four unicorns.
不 殿下 不是妳
No, Your Highness, not you.
她
Her.
嗅嗅 告诉好公主
Uh, Sniff, tell the nice princess...
她仍然是全王国魔力最强者 好吗?
...that she's still the most magical creature in the whole kingdom, right?
对
Yeah.
对 对 当然
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
魔力最强者
The most magical creature.
嗯
Hmm.
你欠我大人情
You owe me big time.
好 殿下
Okay, Your Highness.
明显妳不熟悉最新的公主规则
Apparently you're not up on all the latest princess rules.
比如说在这王国里除了我没人能有魔力
Like how no one gets to have magic in this kingdom except me.
关于这个 我与妳做个交易
About that. I'll make a deal with you.
哪种交易?
What kind of deal?
还给大家魔力 我就放过妳
Give everyone their magic back, and I'll let you go.
妳放过我?
You'll let me go? Heh.
真好笑
That's really funny.
难道不好笑吗?
Isn't that funny?
对 哈哈!
Ah, yes. Ha, ha!
对对 哈哈
Oh, yes. Yes. Ha, ha.
哈哈哈
Ha-ha-ha.
请坐
Have a seat.
好了 冒牌公主 让我看看妳有什么本事
All right, Princess lmposter-Pants, let's see what you've got.
印象深刻
Impressive.
嗨
Hey-
哦
Oop.
哦
Ooh.
- 糖 - 哦 我爱甜食
- Candy. - Oh, my sweet tooth.
给我一点 好喜欢
Bring me some. Love it.
逃命吧
Run for your lives.
妳做的好事
Now you did it.
妳毁了我的派对
You ruined my party.
阿莱克莎
Alexa.
嗯?
Huh?
嗯?
Hmm?
殿下 我真的必须反对
Your Highness, I really must protest.
安静
Quiet.
呃 哦
Unh. Oh.
还有别人要说什么吗?
Anyone else got something to say?
抓到妳了
Gotcha.
- 妳有了足够的魔力 - 不
- You have enough magic. - No.
- 我全都要 - 哇!
- I want it all. - Whoa!
现在谁将是最有魔力的公主?
Who's gonna be the most magical princess now?
好吧 玛露莎
Okay, Malucia.
妳全都要?拿吧
You want it all? Take it.
阿莱克莎 不
Alexa, no.
好吧 恭敬不如从命
Well, if you insist.
我全得到了
I got it all.
哦 不
Oh, no.
不
No.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
这可能在发生吗?
Could this be happening?
感觉好像我有了翅膀
Feels like I've got my wings
这是最甜蜜的事 看 我在飞翔
This is the sweetest thing Look, I'm flying
这是成真的梦想
This is a dream come true
现在一切安然无恙
Now everything's okay
我的尾巴又回来了
My tail is back again
你好 我长♥期♥失散的朋友
Hello, my long lost friend
看它闪闪发光就像钻石
Look at it sparkling just like diamonds
现在我又是我自己
Now I'm myself again
等不及掀起波浪
Can't wait to make some waves
因为我有了魔力
'Cause I've got magic
魔力 魔力
Magic, magic
我有了魔力
I've got magic
魔力 魔力
Magic, magic
哦
Oh
哦
Ooh
嗬嗬
Hoo,hoo
谢谢妳 殿下
Thank you, Your Highness.
哦
Oh
哦哦哦
Ooh, ooh, ooh
啦啦啦啦
La, la, la, la
我能做任何事
And I can do anything
忽然我能成为一切
Suddenly I can be everything
我梦想我能成为的
That I dream I can be
因为我有了魔力
'Cause I've got magic
魔力 魔力
Magic, magic
我有了魔力
I've got magic
魔力 魔力
Magic, magic
魔力 魔力
Magic, magic
我有了魔力
I've got magic
魔力 魔力
Magic, magic
我有了魔力
I've got magic
魔力 魔力
Magic, magic
- 哇 - 哦 哇
- Whoa - Oh, whoa
我有了魔力
I've got magic
我想知道玛露莎怎样
I wonder what happened to Malucia.
我们回家了
We're home.
妈咪 爹地
Mommy. Daddy.
妳想念我们 小肥肥?
Did you miss us, pudding?
妳在我们出门时好听戈德林的话?
Were you a good girl for Grodlin while we were away?
是的
Yes.
哦 玛露莎
Oh, Malucia.
妳还想再接管王国一次?
Did you try and take over the kingdom again?
不
No.
玛露莎
Malucia.
也许
Maybe.
好 我们给了妳礼物后就出发
Well, we'll deal with that after we give you your present.
我想知道会是什么
I wonder what it could be.
难道妳不喜欢惊喜吗 小蠢蠢?
Don't you love surprises, pumpkin?
给我 给我 给我
Give me, give me, give me.
嗯?
Huh?
不要忘了我们
Don't forget us.
绝不会
Never.
我猜妳不想念妳的腿
I'm guessing you don't miss your legs.
一点也不
Not one bit. Heh.
回来拜访我们
Come back and visit us'?
我会的
I Will.
阿莱克莎公主!
Princess Alexa!
阿莱克莎公主
Princess Alexa.
阿莱克莎公主
Princess Alexa.
这边 布鲁克赫斯特
Over here, Brookhurst.
啊 妳在这 殿下
Ah. There you are, Your Highness.
妳母后以为妳还在妳房♥间里看书
Your mother thought perhaps you were still in your room, reading.
嗯
Hmm.
- 多可爱的衣服 - 谢谢
- What a lovely dress. - Heh. Thank you.
我想我最好警告妳
I thought I'd better alert you...
年轻骑手们已经聚集在北草坪
...the young equestrians have gathered on the north lawn.
妳也许想绕道回宫
You may want to take another path back to the palace.
哦
Oh.
不 布鲁克赫斯特 我想见她们
电影精选列表